Anne Virginia's First Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, with her legs now spread, wrapped around the wolf, this position caused its dick to slam right into her pussy on the creature's next thrust.

"Hoh!" Anne yelped as the tip of it's dick caught on her pussy lips, mashed against them hard, then slipped off and slid to the side. The monster pulled back, sensing its goal was near, and pushed the tip of its dick right against the entrance of her pussy.

"Oh no..." Anne muttered in bewilderment.

The thing switched to short, small, but very fast thrusts, the head of it's dick slowly starting to penetrate Anne's cunt. Anne opened her mouth wide as she felt herself stretched.

"oh... oh... oh my... OH!"

The creature's dick head slipped inside, just a fraction of an inch. It hurt. Since pushing was having no effect, Anne tried the opposite. She curled her feet, planted her heels behind the creatures back and hugged it close to her, in an effort to slow its thrusting.

The creature stopped thrusting and looked into her eyes.

Anne felt her pussy stretched, but the pain was subsiding. The wolf thrust again, pushing in deeper. Her body seemed to have adjusted to accommodate it.

"OH!" Anne squeezed her eyes shut, then opened them and looked the wolf in the eyes again. It looked menacing. Dominating and yet... aware.

She felt.... She could feel the electric sensation starting to move in again, but this time it felt different. More "full".

"Oh my God," Anne said, even as she thought, what is happening to me?

The creature started humping her slowly, each thrust pushing harder and deeper, then pulling most of the way back out, only to push in again before its dick popped out.

Anne felt its dick bump up against something inside her, sensing she was completely full, there was no further to go, even though the monster's dick was longer still. It started thrusting faster and faster, and when it reached a frenzied fuck pace Anne felt her insides being hammered by the thing's massive dick.

"Oh... I'm .... not sure... I... can... mm... hmm... mmm... hmmm."

The monster still seemed to push deeper and deeper and Anne felt like she was losing her mind. Finally, the thing's balls started slapping her asshole, and its groin was smacking her clit. She felt her mind getting hazy as an orgasm started to build.

"Oh, oh, oh, huh, huh, OH GOD HUNNNHHH!" Anne yelled as she had her first penetration orgasm.

The wolf thrust one final time as it came inside of her. Anne felt a wonderful fullness and she could feel it pumping an impossible amount of hot cum into her. Instead of ending like before with a sharp explosion, she felt a huge wave of fulfillment roll over her and lift her up, almost crest, subside slightly, only to come back and lift her higher still.

"Oh YES! OH YES! ... yeah .... Yeah... oh GOD!"

The wolf had stopped moving, but its dick was spasming as it continued to cum into her, and her cunt was also pulsating, as though it were milking the thing's cock.

***

With the hybrid's lust sated, William Grumple's humanity slowly began to return. He gradually realized his circumstances. He could feel... a sucking feeling... at his cock... not a physical suction, but something... something akin to the feeling he got at transformation, and yet different. He started to feel his control slipping again. Panicked, he decided he needed to get away from here, now! He tried to pull the wolf-dick out of the girl, but it was stuck, like it was swollen in place. He pulled back, hard. The girl's head banged against the bars holding her in place.

"Ow! Stop! Just wait a second," the girl implored him.

William felt something pull him out of the hybrid's brain for the briefest of moments. For an instant, he had no body, he was floating somewhere between the girl and himself. With a supreme effort, he pulled himself back into the wolf's brain. He decided he would shift back to his human form, and deal with the consequences later.

William closed his eyes. He saw his body. Human. Old. But, his stomach felt achingly empty. Something was wrong! Nothing happened. He was too weak to complete the change! He opened his eyes.

"Shit!" he exclaimed.

It came out as a bizarre growling "SHIMMMMMmmmm" noise through his canine lips, and the girl's eyes went wide.

He looked at the bars holding the girl's head. His eyesight blurred for a second as the weird pulling almost took him, and he again forced himself back into the wolf's brain.

Maybe, he thought. He had done it once by accident... He closed his eyes and thought of a massive silverback gorilla he'd seen at a zoo once, and used on occasion. He imagined its rather small penis, and its powerful arms and back. He felt the arms and a portion of his torso be... but his dick was still swollen and stuck. He opened his eyes. Where the wolf's front legs had been, massive muscular gorilla arms sprouted from his torso. He reached up and grasped the bars next to the girls head.

Anne screamed a blood-curdling scream, her mind full of absolute terror. For lack of a sane world, her upbringing told her that if this was not Lucifer himself, it was one of his demons.

William bent the bars apart easily, and delicately extracted the girls head. The girl stopped screaming abruptly, a look of terrified confusion on her face. He leaned back on his haunches and grasped her waist with his huge gorilla hands, intent to pull her off of his dick, all at once or ripped one limb at a time, but she was coming off!

Anne leaned forward. It seemed to her that the monster had grown massive arms and muscles and then... saved her? It grasped her waist. As she leaned forward and rested practically all of her weight on its giant demon dick, she felt her pussy contracting again, spasming. A primitive lust overwhelmed her, thoughts of fear and consequence were wiped from her mind. She wrapped her arms around his neck and embraced him, then started trying to hump the demon. For several minutes, their union was so tight and swollen, the thing's dick didn't actually slide in or out, but merely pushed against her insides.

William was shocked when the girl wrapped her arms around his neck and started to fuck him. Like a tidal wave, the bestial lust welled up inside of him and tossed his human consciousness to the side, again.

He picked up her rhythm, using his massive arms to jerk her body up and down his massive pole, and timing a thrusting motion into her womb at the same time. His dick finally started sliding in and out again, and the girl moaned loudly.

"Oh hoh... hoh... hoh... huh... huh... hoh... hoh!"

He slammed into her with an animalistic fury, grunting himself and feeling his orgasm nearing again.

A tiny part of William's human mind, backed into a corner, began to panic.

Anne felt an even bigger wave of orgasm hit her. She saw stars and felt like she might black out, realized she had stopped breathing.

"OH GOD! YES! YES! OH... I... LOVE... YOU... I LOVE YOU!" Anne cried in time to their rutting.

Anne wasn't even aware of what she was saying, or doing, as the wolf in her mind became Dan, then Gloria, then a demon with horns, then the wolf again. All the while she came again and again.

"Oh God... I think I'm losing my mind... stop... we have to stop."

But then the wolf started cumming. A river of cum so hot it felt like lava poured into her. The wolf tilted its head straight back and made a gurgling noise.

Anne's thoughts were lost again as she felt another powerful orgasm hit her with overwhelming sensation.

"OH GOD! MY... OH MY GOD YES!"

William felt himself pulled again. His mind separated from the wolf. As it went, he felt his last vestige of control slip. He was pulled into the wolf-dog's chest, and down into its loins. He felt himself go into the things balls... and then he was pumped into the girl's womb. He was not just one being, but thousands of sperm. He had only the vaguest recollection of his former humanity. He had one goal, and he must succeed. He no longer understood what he was doing, as his simplistically wired instincts drove him to swim into the girl's womb and try to impregnate her. He reached the destination, but when he tried to impregnate her egg, something was wrong. He was wrong. This egg did not... work with him. Something was not right. As more and more sperm spent their energy and stopped fighting, a few reached the egg, but they did not work either. The sperm had a short span of viable energy, and he could feel them starting to die. He tried to go backwards.

Anne felt her orgasm subsiding and started to return to her senses. The wolf-dog released her waist and as she looked at its opposable thumbs, it reverted back to a normal canine body with front legs ending in paws. It was now essentially the same animal William had seen at the carnival, so long ago. It looked at the girl. Its eyes were different. They seemed... more empty. It pulled out of her and trotted off into the woods without a backward look.

What was left of William felt everything closing in, shutting off. There was no way back the way he had come. The sperm he inhabited were dying. He reached out, trying to find... something. And then he could see the eggs. He saw them in their entirety. The cells, the membranes the structure of them. Then he felt them, all around him. He became them. William Rumple ended and began anew.

Anne stood up shakily as dawn began to fill the sky. She put her hand to her stomach which felt... different somehow. The little Chihuahua trotted out of the tunnel and followed her as she wordlessly made her way back to the house.

***

Note from the Author:

If you enjoyed this story, and would like to see more stoires, perhaps even a sequel, please vote 5 stars. Happy Halloween!