All Comments on 'Anne Working Overtime Ch. 01'

by Tantala

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
manysinnzmanysinnzabout 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Great development and buildup. Will it be continued!!!??? I'm dying to read more.

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelabout 18 years ago
enthralling

This is a great start and i'm now going to read the next chapter! I love the way you describe Annes feelings of want and need!

off to read chapter 2!

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!

I WOULD LIKE MUCH MORE.

J-StrokeJ-Strokeover 16 years ago
Tossed about on a sea of Emotions

Fabulous beginning to what has all of the feel of a remarkable story, nicely done. It brings to mind a very long, slow burning fuse. The reader is left to wonder just when it will reach it's end and anticipate the explosion that is certain to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
interesting start.

An interesting storyline, a little bit of a stuttering start but could be fun. I'm waiting tosee how you'll handle a first time love affair for young Anne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmm

Anne is meeting women who are superior to her mother in so many ways!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Love this

What a great build up. Wonderfully described characters, and a definite page turner - If there were pages x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTantala@Tantala
I'm a passionate reader and writer of 'non-equial' relationship lesbian erotica. Since I'm not originally english speaking or writing, I need quite a lot of time to complete my stories. However I've been writing since 1998, and still enjoy it a lot. 'A quest for Privacy' was...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES