Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 07

Story Info
Debbie, Emma & Charlie have fun at Emma's Birthday.
10.2k words
4.12
7.3k
13
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GR1785
GR1785
26 Followers

Charlie has just got home for his sister Emma's birthday weekend. He doesn't know what's been organised by his Mum -- but there will be a lot of sex involved, that's for sure -- and a special treat for Emma!

Charlie had been on a college course for a week and had just got home. He'd called in at Belle's lingerie shop on the way to collect a present for Emma -- and had a quick fuck with Katya, Belle's assistant.

As he walked towards his house, he wondered what sort of reception he would get from his Mum, Debbie? Last time he'd been home a few weeks ago, he fucked her -- incest -- but that wasn't all. She'd sucked him off first, he sucked her off, it had been twenty-four hours consumed by sex between them.

All this after his Mum found him lying sound asleep in his bed with his half-erect cock sticking out...and wearing her knickers! Ouch! That was all the fault of Belle from the lingerie shop -- and she was going to be there for at least some of the party, he'd really love to screw her.

But as well he'd really love to do it again with his Mum, she was fantastic at sex, especially sucking off his knob. None of the girls at the college came anywhere near her. Anyway, she might say let's go for it, she might pretend it had never happened. 'Have to play it by ear,' thought Charlie.

He let himself into his house door with his own key. He wasn't trying to be particularly quiet, he'd dropped his bag and was about to call out, 'Hello Mum, I'm home,' when he heard some strange noises coming from the lounge.

It sounded like activity of...mmm...a sexual nature, he thought? He could hear gasps and groans and, 'Oh that's so lovely.' Instead of shouting, he crept along the hall and peeked into the room.

The sight that met his eyes was amazing. His sister Emma and his Mum Debbie were locked in a passionate embrace, burying their mouths in each other. His Mum's tits and cunt were on display, she was wearing one of her favourite dresses, the style with the zip all down the front. It was completely open and pushed back, she was wearing nothing underneath, her legs spread wide and her huge hairy fanny on show.

Emma was wearing a t-shirt but it was pushed up above her tits, her jeans and knickers rumpled on the floor around one foot. His Mum had her hand up Emma's cunt and was giving it what for. Emma had most of her hand up her Mum's hairy cunt. Emma broke away from kissing and started to suck his Mum's huge tits. Debbie moaned.

"Oh that's so good, keep sucking...can you make me come, dear?" she said to Emma. She leaning back on the settee, spread her legs even wider and Emma worked her fingers more vigorously into Debbie's hole. It was so loose that soon Emma's whole hand went in.

As she fisted her, Debbie cried out, "Oh fuck...that is so good...fuck...fuck...fuck!"

She arched her back, rubbed her own clit and had a huge orgasm. Charlie could see her thick white quite runny cum juice all over her cunt and Emma's hand. Emma sucked up quite a lot of that.

They collapsed back on the settee and for the first time opened their eyes, "Emma, that was so good, don't worry I'll pay you back when I get my breath back."

Charlie coughed. Both pairs of eyes swivelled round, a look of surprise on both their faces. Debbie recovered first, "Oh Charlie, we weren't expecting you back so soon...me and Emma were just having a little...tête a tête."

"I can see that," said Charlie, his prick having already started to rise.

"We were just having a little chat and one thing led to another. Come over here and sit down between us."

Emma had looked a little embarrassed at first, but then remembered when Anneka had been to stay, Charlie had seen and felt everything Emma had to offer - well not quite everything, but not far off.

They made space for him in the middle and he sat down.

"Charlie, do you remember when you were last home, I told you that it was very silly of me not to talk openly to you and Emma about sex...and especially not to tell you all about my huge urge all the time for sex?

"Well, after you'd gone, I'd been thinking about it quite a lot, and realised that I should get Emma in the conversation as soon as poss because I know from Anneka that she has a big sex life with her lesbian stuff.

"So I decided when she was back that I would tell her all about the wonderful night we had when you and me fucked and sucked ourselves silly".

"Every detail?"

"Every detail...from me finding you asleep on your bed, wearing my knickers with your cock sticking out. Me stroking it, jerking you off, then you coming into my bedroom in the morning wanting to fuck me, with the biggest stiffest hard on I've ever felt!

"Actually, I just remembered, Emma, I forgot to tell you one fun thing. After I'd wanked Charlie for the first time, I got loads of his cum on my hand, God he produces so much. I wiped the back of my hand on his duvet, teach him a lesson so he'd have to wash it again.

"But what I didn't say was that I'd actually got much more of his cum on the palm of my hand. I didn't wipe that on the duvet. As soon as I got out of Charlie's bedroom, I had a wonderful time sucking it off! Gosh, your cum is so tasty, Charlie.

"Anyway, I think it's much better that sex is now all out in the open between us? Now we can all talk about what we like and what we want to do."

"Yes," piped up Emma. "After Mum told me about fucking with you, I told Mum that for ages I'd had a secret lust to make love to her as well.

"It really started after I'd realised that I was a lesbian. I'd had sex with quite a few girls, but all of them were young like me...and a bit skinny. Looking at Mum's voluptuous body just got me so turned on and horny, I lost count of the times I'd masturbated thinking about her.

"Well, that was a surprise to me," said Debbie. "After I'd told Emma all about you and me, she just said 'Mum can I kiss you?' and as I said one thing just led to another...until you walked in!

"Thanks for keeping quiet, we couldn't have stopped then anyway. Hope you enjoyed watching."

Charlie certainly had enjoyed the display, his prick was now ramrod hard. There was another reason for that. He was still feeing horny from the woman on the train and had intended when he got home to go straight upstairs and wank off, even after shooting off up Katya.

"Anyway, good to see you both back home for the weekend for your birthday, Emma dear. And I've got another surprise for you -- I've invited Anneka and Dean over! They'll be here by lunchtime tomorrow, then we can really have a birthday party. Now, I'm going to make a nice cup of tea for us."

Emma and Charlie were left sitting together on the settee. "Well, what do you make of all that?" said Charlie.

"I think it's lovely," said Emma. "Ever since that morning when me and Anneka sneaked into Mum's bedroom and found all her dildos and sexy lingerie and stuff, I've been aroused just thinking about her being fucked and wanting sex all the time.

"And I don't mind having sex with her just because she's my Mum -- she wants sex, I want sex, just get on with it I say. And you?"

"Yes, well it did feel a bit weird at first having sex with her, but ever since, I've been getting horny thinking about doing it again. She's fantastic...nobody's sucked my cock as well as she did.

"I was really quite worried about coming home. I wondered if she would want to do it...or just blank me if I suggested it. But coming in and finding you and Mum hard at it has just changed the picture!"

"Yes, I think it's given you a hard on? You look as if you need some relief? Do you want your cock sucked now?" said Emma, looking down at his big prick tenting his trousers.

"Wow, that would be great Emma, you're right, I've got a painfully erect hard on from watching you two." Which wasn't entirely the truth, he thought, but would do.

She undid his jeans and let his cock pop out, Charlie let out a sigh.

"Charlie...what have you been up to? There's a semen stain about six inches across on your boxers and I can see dried up spunk all over your prick and balls."

Emma pushed his boxers and jeans off, then held up the boxers to the light. She felt the big hard patch.

"Gosh, I can feel the stiffness in the fabric where it's dried off. What were you up to? I know you, you dirty bastard, you wouldn't just have wanked off into your pants unless there was a reason! Anyway, tell me later," she said, turning her attention to his cock.

"God, I'd forgotten how big it was," she said, giving it a feel. Then she rolled over and straddled him, moving her tits up so that Charlie could give them a suck first.

Charlie sucked and felt her tits, expecting her to slip down and suck him any moment. But as she got aroused, he could feel her pubic bone rub up and down on his hard on. Lesbian or not, she was clearly enjoying it, thought Charlie.

He reached down, grasped his cock, then sort of flicked it up...and it was up her soaking wet cunt!

"Oh Charlie, you dirty bastard, you've popped it in...you're fucking me! God, it really is big, like Anneka said...and Belle...and...oh...OH!" But she didn't try to take it out. Soon she was fucking up and down on him.

"Oh God, it's lovely, better than a dildo..." Soon she orgasmed, Charlie then started thrusting up and down against her and soon he shot his load up her.

'Incest with his Mum, now his sister, lovely,' he thought.

But what neither realised was that more spying had been going on! Some minutes ago their Mum had come in carrying a tray with tea. When she saw what was going on, she very quietly retreated, put down the tray and then came back to watch, just like Charlie had done.

She hadn't got round to doing up her dress and as she watched soon had her hand down on her bare fanny, rubbing her clit and wanking herself. 'God, she loved rubbing her forest of fanny hair,' she thought.

"Well, well, that didn't take you pair long, did it?"

"Oh Mum, it just sort of happened...Charlie's got such a fantastic cock," said Emma smiling, Charlie nodded in agreement.

"I know, dear, I think it will be happening plenty more this weekend," said Debbie with a smile.

They lay back on the sofa, Debbie joined them and poured out the tea.

"I say Mum, look at Charlie's boxers -- there's a huge patch of dried out spunk all over the front of them. How'd you think that happened?" she said, holding them up to the light again so Debbie could see.

"It must have happened after he left the course and before he got back here -- so it must have been on the train. But if he'd just wanted a wank, he would have gone to a toilet compartment and wanked off down the basin, like guys do? So how do you think they got covered in spunk?"

"Emma, you young folk are so vulgar!"

Charlie looked a bit embarrassed, "Right little Sherlock Holmes we've got here!"

"Bollocks, I know you, you can't keep your fucking prick down for a fucking minute. Spill?"

So Charlie had to relate how the woman on the train had rubbed his prick with her foot and how he'd got to a point where he couldn't hold it in and had shot off into his boxers! Then he had to tell them that he'd brought her off with his toes up her bare fanny.

"Well," said Debbie, "don't wash them just yet -- you never know, your duvet might get a few splashes on it before the weekend's out and you can do them all together!

"And now, the weekend starts here. I've got a lovely classic porn movie for us to watch before supper."

It really was a good porn film, it ended up with a great orgy scene. It was difficult to keep a count, but Charlie thought there had been at least a dozen men and women fucking each other every way imaginable.

They sat watching, Charlie in the middle. After a while, he realised that quite absent-mindedly, his Mum was again feeling his prick, making it rise. Emma brought her hand over and they shared between his balls and his prick.

'Just like old times,' thought Charlie, as he remembered sitting in the cinema with Anneka on one side and Emm's on the other as they felt him. He idly reached out his hands and soon was rubbing his Mum's and Emma's fannies as well.

***

"I think it's about time we all got washed and changed," said Debbie, as the film came to an end. "But don't put too many clothes back on, as they'll all be coming back off again!

"We're going to have a very nice supper, in the nude -- then I want the three of us all to go to my bed and I want all of us to do everything we would like to each other."

Just at that moment, the doorbell rang.

"Oh, shit, I forgot, I invited Belle over for the evening...and the night. She can't make it tomorrow for the birthday treat, so I said to her to come over tonight -- there should be quite a lot happening!"

They looked at each other, all half clothed. Debbie was the most dressed of the three.

"I best go," she said getting up and zipping up her dress, in case it wasn't Belle.

But she came back into the room a few moments later with Belle. Charlie realised with a bit of a shock that he and Emma were sitting there, more or less in the nude! They both had t-shirts on, but everything else had gone.

It didn't seem to bother Belle, she stood in front of them looking down at Emma's soaking wet fanny then Charlie's soaking wet prick, "Well, well, looks as if you've all been having some fun here."

Charlie's cock had been semi-erect from Debbie and Emma playing with it, but seeing Belle again caused it to shoot up. 'God, she was stunning,' thought Charlie. She was magnificent, nearly six foot tall, taut brown body shown off, fabulous hour glass figure, big afro hair.

She'd changed and was now wearing a skin tight t-shirt with rather obviously no bra, but lower down she was wearing the shortest denim skirt Charlie had ever seen! Charlie had seen all the jeans with tears on the knees, but this looked as if she had done this herself, going on the raggy edge.

It didn't actually cover her fanny, thought Charlie, that was done by the black fishnet tights she was wearing. Against white skin, she would have looked like a hooker, but against her dark skin, they looked superb -- indeed, the whole outfit looked superb. It all just said...sex.

Since the morning in the lingerie shop when she'd wanked and sucked him off, he'd lost count of the number of times he masturbated dreaming about fucking her. He remembered when he'd left she'd said something about picking up where they'd left off. And this morning in the shop she's said nearly the same thing...'Maybe tonight's the night, I'll get to fuck her!'

"Belle, dear, we were all just about to go upstairs to shower, would you like to make yourself comfortable, get yourself a drink. We've just been watching a super porn film, can you find it on the video?"

'Belle seems to know her way around here very well,' thought Charlie.

The three of them went upstairs, then Debbie said, "Why don't we all just shower together in my big shower?" Cue lots of quite unnecessary feeling and fondling as they soaped each other. They all came back downstairs a little later -- and got a surprise when they entered the sitting room.

Belle was indeed watching the porn film...while vigorously rubbing her cunt, her legs spread wide, panting as she watched the orgy scene. The t-shirt was off and the fishnet tights were pushed down to her ankles. The only thing she was still wearing was the tiny denim skirt and that was pushed up round her navel.

Then Charlie noticed something. She was actually frigging herself off with the TV remote! And then he noticed something else -- there was a condom on it! Charlie looked round rather quizzically at his Mum?

"Oh yes, she likes to do it with that...says the buttons give her a great sensation. When she's watching porn and something really arouses her, she just has to get something up her cunt quick.

"That's when she grabs the TV thingy. After she'd wrecked three of them -- I told her she produced too much juice -- I had the bright idea of leaving a packet of condoms beside the TV. They're extra strong ones. She says it's not quite such a good sensation. Still cheaper than wrecking remotes, I said!"

Charlie looked back down at Belle. Her jet black curly fanny hairs and the pink inside of her cunt against the deep brown of her skin hugely aroused him - and his cock was soon even stiffer. Belle looked up grinning but was too far gone -- she had her orgasm, pulled out the TV remote and looked up at his hard on, grinning, "Got a problem, big boy, we'll see what we can do about that later."

For supper they had no clothes on as instructed. Debbie had prepared a meal and they all sat round the glass topped table. Debbie was a great cook and they all tucked in and drank a fair bit of wine. Charlie had never really wondered why they had a glass topped table at home, but as he looked through it at the three cunts on display, all their legs spread wide, he thought he got it.

Emma was sitting opposite him. "Tell Belle what happened to you on the train this morning," she said, trying to reach her foot up to get it on his cock, but her legs were too short! There was laughter round the table.

"Belle doesn't want to know that, I'm sure."

"Oh yes she does, and if you won't tell her I will!"

But she told them anyway, "Charlie was coming back from his course this morning...and a woman on the train jacked him off by rubbing his prick with her foot! He soaked himself in cum. Would you like to see his boxers? His spunk made a huge stain."

"Oh...I know just how much stuff he can shoot off," said Belle. "I hope he's got some left."

"He's already shot off another load this afternoon...up me!" said Emma. Belle's eyebrows arched.

"Would you lot like to stop trying to score points," said Debbie. "We're just wasting time. Upstairs everybody."

They got upstairs and tumbled onto Debbie's huge bed.

"I think Charlie's desperate to fuck Belle and I think Belle's desperate for him to fuck her -- so you two go first."

It was a really strange sensation at first lying on the bed with Belle with his Mum Debbie and sister Emma watching. But Belle reached down and fondled his cock -- and soon they were way. They grabbed at each other, kissed fiercely, pawed each other all over and in no time at all Charlie had his cock up her.

She let out a gasp, "God, it's even bigger than I thought." But she took it all in and was soon thrusting her pelvis up against him.

"You're even tighter than I hoped," gasped Charlie, as he rammed into her. He leaned up on his arms and as they fucked looked down at her dark brown tits, shooting backwards and forwards. He leaned down again and sucked on her big nipples and dark areoles. She moaned, his sucking was enough to tip her over into orgasm.

"Oh Jesus Christ...you're the best fuck...I've ever had...let me suck you now."

Charlie pulled out and in seconds Belle was down on him, his cock head in her mouth, her hands wrapped round the shaft. Charlie was in heaven as her big lips enveloped his cock. She moved down and started to suck his balls, drawing both balls into her mouth. Charlie suffered exquisite pain as she pulled on them and sucked them hard.

She came up for air, "Can I sit on you?"

Charlie nodded and grinned, soon she was sitting upright on him cowboy style, working her cunt up and down, backwards and forwards on his dick, her tits bouncing up and down. Soon she had that beautific smile on her face as she started to orgasm -- lots of, "Oh's..."

After she came, she leaned forward and Charlie could suck her tits again. He got his hands round them as well -- they were beautifully firm. He'd reckoned in the shop that day that her tits weren't that big, but now he was revising his opinion, as he was just able to get both nipples in his mouth at once as he squeezed them together.

GR1785
GR1785
26 Followers