Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Belle pulled her tits away. Charlie hung on to one nipple and it came out of his mouth with a pop. Belle was upright on him, riding him again, "Oh...Charlie...you've got the most...beautiful...cock."

She came again. Charlie looked up and could seen a fine glistening of sweat across her face and body.

This time, she didn't lean forward. As her fanny became less sensitive, she just kept working his cock, and had a near continuous orgasm for what seemed like minutes.

"Oh God Charlie, I've never enjoyed a fuck like that," she said, as she finally collapsed forward onto him, her chest heaving up and down. She smothered him in kisses, driving her tongue deep into his mouth.

"Well, I think you were doing most of the work," he said, the perfect gentleman. "Can I take you from behind?"

"Yes, sure," said Belle, she moved round onto her hands and knees, leaning forward so her forehead was resting on her crossed arms. Charlie got his cock up from the rear. 'God, he loved doing it like that,' he thought as he thrust hard into her, watching his cock, their thighs slapping together.

"I'm going to come, want it all over you?" He pulled out his prick and Belle rolled onto her front. Just in time, as he gave his prick just a few strokes a huge jet of his white creamy cum shot forward, some spots landing on her face, but mostly all over her tits and chest.

He shot as usual seven or eight times and as the force diminished, his juice spread all the way down her belly, the last shots landing on her black fanny hair. Charlie looked down, the sight of his white cream in gobs on her jet black hair was so erotic.

At that moment, for the first time he looked up and saw Emma and Debbie watching. They were lying in each other's arms at the top of the bed, touching each other's fannies, and had obviously watched the whole performance.

"Bravo!" called out Debbie, as they both started to clap.

"You're such a beautiful couple, I love seeing white on brown... especially if it's my white. Now Emma and me can help out."

They scrambled down the bed and set to, licking Belle's body, paying special attention to her tits, one of them on each side...and spending far longer than needed.

Charlie meanwhile had his own ideas and wasn't going to let them get his share. He got down to Belle's cunt and started carefully and slowly to lick up his stuff off her fanny hairs.

The delicate tickling was particularly erotic for Belle. What with Charlie licking her down below and Debbie and Emma working on her tits above, soon she was writhing as another orgasm came on.

Charlie was so busy sucking her cunt that it was a while before he looked up -- to see that Debbie was now straddling Belle and Belle was sucking off Debbie's cunt. Charlie had forgotten just how hairy his Mum's cunt was. The hair spread out a good two inches on her thighs and reached down over her asshole, which was also getting treatment from Belle. Then he saw that Emma was lying on her back, her thighs spread out and his Mum was working Emma's cunt.

He got up off his knees and climbed back on the bed above Emma. His prick was soft now from such a tremendous ejaculation, but it was still long and fat. He lowered himself down over Emma's face. She got the idea and sucked his cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked it and nuzzled it with her teeth.

'Lovely,' thought Charlie. After a while he pulled his cock up out of her mouth, then moved a little so that his balls were now over her.

"Ohhhh..." The sensation as she sucked his balls into her mouth was exquisite, especially when she pulled and squeezed hard on his sack. Just need Mum to do that next, he thought, then that's a hat trick.

Debbie and Emma both orgasmed and they all got back up the bed. Emma rustled under the pillow and came out with the double ended strap-on dong. She waved it in the air.

"Who's for a bit of this," she squealed. "Need to fill in time before boy wonder here is ready to service us again with his huge dick!"

Charlie laughed, it was true, he'd had such a good fuck with Belle that it would take him a while to recover. Emma went ahead and strapped on the dildo, the back half of it up her cunt.

"Who's first?" she cried out. Debbie replied, "Me...me," and got back into a doggie squat near the edge of the bed. In no time Emma had it up her cunt and was soon vigorously fucking her.

She came, then said, "Do it up my arse, Emma."

Emma pulled the strap-on out of Debbie's cunt and eased it against her arsehole. It was already loose from Belle sucking it, the dong was soaking wet with her cunt juice so it slipped in nice and easily.

"Oh...that is so good, Emma, do it harder!" Emma fucked away, getting plenty of stimulation from her half of the dong.

"Quick," Debbie cried out, "I need something up my cunt." There were a couple of dildos lying on the bedside table, Belle grabbed one and soon had it thrust up Debbie's cunt.

"That's better," she cried out again, and soon it was clear that she was having a tremendous orgasm, her face covered in a sheen of sweat, her tits swinging back and forwards, all that was coming from her now a series of, "Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck".

Emma pulled the dong out of her Mum's tight arse, and Debbie rolled over onto the bed, exhausted.

"Who's next?" asked Emma, waving the dong around. "Charlie, we haven't pegged you yet!" Charlie had had plenty dildos up his arse, but usually self-administered, but having it done by Emma with Belle and his Mum watching would be doubly erotic.

"OK," he said and got onto the edge of the bed like his Mum had done. Emma gave him a squirt of lube on his arse, then got a couple of fingers up him to loosen his sphincter. As usual, at first the muscle tightened, then she could feel it loosen up. She shoved the dong up his arse, quite roughly.

"I've been wanting to do this to you for a long time," she gasped as she thrust in and out, hard. "Pay you back for all sorts of imagined slights!"

"Bitch," shouted Charlie, but he was enjoying himself, especially when his Mum reached under him and started fondling his balls. Belle soon joined in and started feeling his prick. It was still soft, but as Belle squeezed and pulled it he could feel it start to harden.

Nirvana...until his Mum started to squeeze his balls really hard. Then both of them were at at, each got hold of a ball and they squeezed and sort of rolled his balls between their fingers. Charlie was again in exquisite pain.

"Can't you suck them?" he panted out. He couldn't see them, but underneath him Belle and his Mum grinned at each other and somehow got right under him. Charlie had a long ball sack, four inches maybe, they got their mouths up, heads touched, a ball each and sucked HARD. If Charlie thought this was going to give him some relief, wrong, the exquisite pain doubled in intensity!

And then the funny thing -- Emm working the dildo came with a huge orgasm, but Charlie still hadn't. Maybe not surprising, as she had nearly as much prick up her cunt as he had up his arse and she was rubbing herself against it.

There was a lot of, "Oh shit...I'm coming...I'm coming...oh, I've come!", as she pushed herself hard against Charlie's bum, their thighs slapping together. She pulled out and she collapsed onto the bed, the strap-on waving in the air.

The girls gave up sucking on his balls. Charlie rolled on his back -- and after Belle's handiwork his prick was as stiff as ever again. His Mum got her hand round it, "Well look at this, don't want to see this go to waste.

"Charlie, I think you should give all three of us a fuck! We'll all line up and you can do it to us one after the other."

Charlie liked the sound of that. With much shuffling and giggling, all three of them lay in a row near the edge of the bed, they all hooked their legs up with their hands, exposing their fannies.

Charlie stood back and admired the row of cunts -- it was quite a sight! He stood and had a good look, while gently stroking and shaking his big prick.

Belle was to the left, her black cunt shaved except for the triangle of thick hair above, Debbie's huge thatch spreading on her legs, her big cunt lips pulled out and her cunt still gaping open as she'd been shagged so recently...and Emma last, her cunt completely shaven except for a little landing strip above. Her vulva was much fatter than Charlie remembered. And a rather erotic tattoo.

And their cum juice -- all three of them were soaking wet! His Mum's juice was more or less dribbling out of her -- it was quite white and not too...viscous. Emma's was clear and shiny and much thicker. As he watched, she got her hand down, scooped up the sticky juice from the bottom of her cunt then spread it all the way up. She lifted her hands away and spread her fingers, little sticky ribbons adhering between her fingers. She licked them.

Belle's juice was slightly milky in appearance and actually seemed to pulse out of her cunt, it was running down her thigh...it looked great against her dark skin. She must have felt it run down her thigh, as she also got her hand down and scooped it up over her cunt, taking extra time to rub it over her hood and clit.

'Amazing stuff, female cum,' thought Charlie. 'All the same, but all different...and so sticky but so slippy all at the same time.'

"Are you going to fuck us or not?"

"Err...yes, just admiring your, err, flow from your private parts," said Charlie. "Who's first? Left to right, or right to left, or centre?"

They all cried out, "Just fucking get on with it!"

Charlie grinned and went for his Mum first. Everything was soaking wet and wide open, so he slide in easily. He gave her a good fucking and as she was so aroused, it wasn't long before she came. Much more white cum juice came out as she orgasmed. Charlie pulled out his prick, waving it in the air, "Left or right?"

"Me," both girls shouted at once.

"Alphabetical, Belle gets it first," he said as he got his prick down into position and entered her. Her cunt was much tighter than his Mum's. As he looked down, he could see her inner lips of her tight cunt pushing in and out as he shafted -- they went from dark skin to bright pink as they went in and out. That was really erotic.

She came and actually ejaculated her cum juice -- Charlie could feel it hit his balls and when he looked down she was absolutely soaking and there was a pool on the bed cover. 'More washing,' thought Charlie, as he pulled out again and went to Emma's end of the bed.

"This better be good," she said, "I've waited so long." But Charlie had noticed that Debbie's hand had been rubbing Emma's cunt and she was twisting her nipples with her own hand, so she hadn't exactly been idle. When Charlie went to enter her, she got both hands back under her knees and exposed her cunt to him.

For a few minutes Charlie gave her a good shafting -- then he pulled out and stuck his wet prick right up her arse!

"Oh, you cunt...you fucking cunt, that took me by surprise. Dong, somebody, quick."

Now the dong that had been up Debbie was up Emma. Charlie shafted her hard, enjoying the tight grip of her anus on his prick. Emma was soon writhing about, she was very noisy, shouting, "Fuck me...fuck me," before shuddering with a huge orgasm.

Charlie still hadn't shot his load, "Huh...lesbian that likes cock up her arse! Anybody want some more of that?"

"Oh yes," so Charlie worked his way back along the row, getting his cock up his Mum's arse next. She'd already had the strap-on up her, so her arsehole was nice and loose.

"Dong, quick...oh Charlie, where did...you...get...such a huge cock from?" she managed to get out in gasps, as her huge tits shot back and forwards.

"Magnificent, isn't it?" he got out, remembering his Prof's remarks.

"Somebody suck them please," so Belle and Emma got a tit each and set to work, sucking and nipping them. It was soon too much for Debbie and she had another explosive orgasm. Charlie pulled out of her arse.

"Hurry up, I've been waiting a long time too," from Belle, as she pulled her legs up till they were actually above her head, exposing her arsehole. Charlie could see the pink inside of it, the dark skin against the pink inside again really arousing him. He nuzzled his prick up against her arsehole and soon penetrated it.

Belle definitely had the tightest arse, the grip on Charlie's prick was unbelievable -- and Belle could do things with her muscles that the others couldn't. She seemed to literally suck his prick into her arsehole then squeeze it hard. He lasted a few minutes of this then it was too much for Charlie.

"I'm going to shoot," and he unloaded his full load up her.

***

"Well, that's been quite an evening," said Debbie, "...and more fun tomorrow. I've got a big surprise for you...but I'm not telling you tonight.

"Belle...Charlie...why don't you go and sleep in your room? Me and Emma can cuddle up here. I really don't like boys with their sharp elbows in my bed -- unless they're fucking me."

Charlie remembered being banished before! That evening before he'd fucked his Mum for the first time. Actually, after she'd sucked him off, he'd been so frustrated lying there on his own feeling his own cock. In the morning he'd even pumped his cock with his penis pump to give himself relief -- but it hadn't worked, just made it harder. That was what had sent him through to his Mum's bedroom the next morning with a raging hard on...so it was her fault she got shafted by him!"

Charlie and Belle got through to his room.

"Oh, so this is the bed where your Mum found you, fast asleep, wearing her knickers, with your cock sticking out?"

"Err...yes...when you put it like that. Anyway, that was your fault, Belle -- when I called into your knicker shop if you hadn't showed off your tight arse then wanked and sucked me, none of this would ever have happened!"

Charlie felt a little sheepish, then remembered that if the cock-in-the-knickers incident hadn't happened, he wouldn't be fucking his Mum and none of them would be having such fun!

"Quick shower?" Belle nodded. They went into the bathroom.

"And this is where you wanked yourself off in the vagina sleeve thing and splashed your stuff all over the place and up the mirror? Let me see it..."

Reluctantly, Charlie pulled open the top drawer. After he'd fucked with his Mum and everything was out in the open, there didn't seem much point in keeping his sex stuff all hidden around his room, so he just put it all together in this drawer.

"Oh...quite a collection," said Belle. Sure enough, he had two vagina things, a penis pump, three dongs, some butt plugs and about ten pairs of knickers. She picked various things up, examined them and put them back in the drawer.

"Shower?" They had a good wash, Charlie enjoying having Belle's body to himself. They dried themselves, then Belle said, "Here, put these knickers on." She handed him an absolutely tiny pair of red g-strings from the drawer.

"Not much point to those," said Charlie. "My balls and prick just fall out. You put them on and I'll wear these." He picked up a thong, but a crotchless type.

After they'd fucked that weekend, his Mum had given him half a dozen pairs of her old knickers, telling him that they were all now too small for her, so he could wear them. He pulled on the thong and popped his cock out thorough the opening.

Belle pulled hers on. The tiny triangle just covered her slit, but up above her wonderful jet black bush was on full display. They both looked at each others crotches, lust in both their eyes. They got into bed. Charlie thought they were just going straight to sleep, wearing the knickers, which he quite often did.

"Charlie...would you shag me again...but I'd like to be tied up..."

Charlie popped awake. God, he'd had BDSM at the beginning of the week with Tracey -- now bondage. Well, Tracey hadn't got as far as being tied up but she said she liked it, but she certainly had wanted pain before and with sex! With Belle, he hadn't seen this coming. But he could feel his prick hardening.

"OK, but...what with?"

"Emma's got all the stuff," she said, skipping out of bed and along the corridor. She came back. "It's all here," said Belle, holding out some special soft bondage ropes.

"Gawd...how did you know about those?...I know, you've been fucking with Emm's on the side as well as Mum, you dirty bitch! Do they both know?"

"Well, some of it. Don't change the subject. Here...just loop the ropes round my wrists and ankles like this, then tie them to your bed legs. They don't need to be tight -- once I'm tied up, I can't undo them anyway."

Charlie did as instructed, and realised she was right -- she had quite a lot of movement in her arms and legs, but no way could she get the ropes off. Soon she was trussed up in an 'X' shape. Charlie couldn't deny it was erotic -- the way her legs were spread out, everything she had was on show and she was at his mercy. She was still wearing the tiny red g-strings, which made it somehow even more erotic.

"Charlie, get one of your vibrating dongs first."

Charlie collected one from the bathroom.

"Now turn it on and work it into my cunt, but just a couple of inches -- that's where most of my sensitivity is."

Charlie did as instructed. For a few minutes, nothing happened -- then Belle started to twist and turn and pull against the ropes, becoming increasingly frantic, agitated and aroused.

"Oh fuck...you cunt...fuck off...jesus christ...stop it...keep doing it." She was writhing and twisting and sweating and not surprising soon had a huge orgasm.

"Oh God...Charlie...that was so good...you can stop now."

But Charlie had other ideas! He knew her cunt would be super-sensitive now, but that didn't stop him turning the vibrator up a notch and massaging her whole fanny! He worked her hood and clit, pushed it in to get to her g-spot, pulled out her lips with his other hand and worked the vibrating knob-end up and down them. The results were predictable. Soon Belle was thrashing and screaming.

"Oh you cunt...you fucking cunt...I'm in fucking agony."

Then, "Oh...oh...ARR...fuck," as she had another orgasm. The first of many. Charlie counted at least five more before he relented, he couldn't be sure of the number, as her orgasm turned into more or less a continuous climax. He turned the vibrator off and pulled it out of her.

He undid the top ropes, Belle sat up and drummed her fists against his chest, "You bastard...you dirty bastard!"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, it was one of the best sex sessions I've ever had." She turned over and was asleep, leaving Charlie nursing another hard on!

***

Charlie woke in the morning from a lovely dream. He imagined he was lying on his back on the centre table of the train carriage. He had his prick up the woman, she was standing between his legs and was doing all the work -- thrusting herself in and out against him. Anatomically improbable...but it was a dream!

But something was shoving in and out behind him. "Charlie, wake up, I've got to go early to get the shop open, but I need fucked first. Wake up!" She reached her hand over and started to feel his prick. He already had a stiff morning hard on.

"Oh that's better," Belle rolled on top of him and got his cock up her. She sat up, shafted up and down on him, her orgasm was not long in coming.

"Oh that's even better! The relief! I've been lying here frigging myself for half an hour, waiting for you to wake up, you lazy bastard!"

She rolled off him, heading for the bathroom. Charlie heard water running, then a few minutes later she came out, full dressed -- well as fully dressed as you can be bra-less in a transparent t-shirt, a micro mini skirt and fishnet tights, thought Charlie.