Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you," and she was out the door. Charlie lay there, quite frustrated, 'Fuck, he'd wanted to come last night and now he'd just been working up to it when Belle had orgasmed and pulled out.' But he needn't have worried...

"Charlie...?" a whispered voice at the door. It was Emma and he could hear his Mum giggling in the background.

"Charlie, Belle's just popped in to see us -- she said she'd had to go early to get her shop open, Saturday, busy day.

"She'd had to leave just as she thought you were on the way to shooting - she said could we get through and do something for you? We don't want your stuff wasted with you masturbating yourself."

With much giggling Emma and his Mum were soon in his bed, one either side.

"Ohhh -- look at this Mum, he's got a real stiffy," said Emma, getting hold of his shaft and wanking it. Soon they were all over him, Charlie particularly liked it when his Mum got her huge tits and rubbed them all over his face and chest. He caught a nipple in his mouth and gave it a good tug. Emma was working his balls and prick.

"Will we just wank him, Mum? Get down here and we'll get a hand each round his shaft...but first we'll just give him a little suck." Turned out to be quite a long suck after both had their fill.

Then they both grasped his cock and wanked him hard. His jet shot at least two feet in the air...and kept coming. Both their hands were running in spunk, as was his cock, balls and belly.

"...six, seven, eight...how do you do it Charlie? I've never seen so much spunk in my life," said his Mum.

"Eh, what are you going to do about it?" from Charlie. "If I'd shagged Belle it would all be tidy, all up her, her problem, now it's everywhere!"

"Oh dear, more duvet washing for you, but we'll lick up what we can." They started by licking their own hands, then moved onto his cock and balls, then his tummy.

"There, all gone," they sat up grinning, licking their lips.

They all had breakfast and got washed and dressed. At about twelve, Anneka arrived and Dean a few minutes afterwards. Much kissing, somebody definitely felt his cock in the middle of it all. Charlie didn't really know Dean, so they were introduced.

"And now," said Debbie, "for Emma's birthday surprise. We're going to the naturist camp for the night.

Lots of 'Ohh's' and 'Ahh's' -- for it wasn't an ordinary naturist camp. Most naturist sites were family affairs, but not this one -- it was strictly adults only! Most camps frowned on overt sexual behaviour, like guys going around with a hard on.

Not here, it was positively encouraged. There were special open-air day beds designed for shagging on, and folk liked nothing better than to form a group round whoever was fucking -- and it wasn't always a man and a woman!

***

They set off after some lunch...

Debbie had found the camp after a lot of sleuthing. She'd wanted to find somewhere to go at weekends with Dean -- too many nosey neighbours. She'd thought about naturist camps one sunny day when they were both wandering around inside the house in the nude, wishing they could be outside in the fresh air, how she liked to see Dean's cock swinging about!

She'd starting searching but it was clear that most camps weren't really what she was after. Then, she found a tiny advert, very vaguely worded, 'Let off steam and other stuff at our camp' or something like that. Just what they were after -- this was a sex camp for adults. It had chalets with different numbers of rooms, a restaurant and a large swimming pool. They'd had some fun there! And not just between themselves!

They got to the camp. Debbie had rented a chalet with three bedrooms for the night. Rules were simple, you could wear clothes when you checked in, but as soon as you came back out of the chalet you had to be in the nude. Each chalet had a hot tub at the back, as well as the big swimming pool.

"I've put you boys in a room together," said Debbie. "Anneka and Emma in there and me in here -- but you're all welcome to visit!

"Now, we girls are all off to give ourselves an enema -- see you later." The three of them went into Debbie's bathroom where she'd got all the kit ready. She fussed about, filling the bags with a soapy solution, then got some Vaseline up their arses.

"You're taking a long time to that," said Anneka, as Debbie pushed her finger in and out of Anneka's arsehole.

"Just doing a thorough job, I'll put the tubes in now," from Debbie. They all lay on the bathroom floor and started to let the four pints of soapy water into their anus. It was a lovely sensation. Emma started to get cramps first, "Oww.."

"Just stop for a minute and rub your tummy," said Debbie. Emma did so and soon the cramps stopped. She let in some more water. Soon all the bags were empty, each had four pints of soapy water in their colon.

"Try to hold on, girls, the longer you last the better it is," said Debbie. Emma was first to give in. "Oh God, I've got to empty out!" she cried out, diving for the loo. She let out a huge blast of water and shit.

"God, that was good."

"For God's sake get off the toilet," shouted Anneka, "or I'll do it all over the floor!" She let out an even bigger blast.

Debbie gave them all another load, this time of fresh water.

Dean and Charlie had got in their room, dumped their bags and started to strip off, neither were wearing pants.

They turned round to face each other at the same time...and both pairs of eyes went right to each other's cocks. Dean's was already half up with anticipation -- he'd been looking forward to seeing what Charlie had got. Charlie's cock was right down, but still six inches long.

Dean wasted no time, he moved in straightaway and grasped Charlie's cock, "Good size there, Charlie."

Charlie's prick started to harden. Dean grasped both cocks with his hand and started rubbing them together. He loved frotting.

Soon both cocks were fully hard, Dean got Charlie's hand and wrapped in round their cocks, then grasped Charlie's balls. Charlie followed suit and grasped Dean's balls. Dean pulled back a little, pushed Charlie's foreskin back, got the heads together and pulled Charlie's foreskin back over his bulb. He wanked them both, Charlie had never had a sensation like it.

"Want me to fuck you?" said Dean.

Charlie nodded, he was really aroused and the thought of Dean's big prick up him sounded great. He kneeled on the edge of the bed, Dean got behind him, and started pressing his cock up him.

"Bit dry," from Charlie so Dean got some lube. His cock now slid easily up Charlie and he settled into shagging him. Charlie really enjoyed having Dean's big cock shafting his arse, especially when Dean reached under him and started massaging his cock and balls as well.

Dean shafted him like that for some time, then said, "Let's turn round." Dean propped himself up on the bed, Charlie sat on his lap and soon Dean had his prick up him again from underneath. Charlie's big hard on bounced up and down, he loved watching it doing that.

Dean started to feel himself come as he thrust up and down into Charlie's arsehole - when there was a voice at the door, "Are you boys still in there...what are you doing...we're all going to the hot...tub...ohhhh."

Debbie had come into the room and saw Dean fucking into Charlie.

"What's going on...let me see," chorused the girls, crowding in behind Debbie.

"The dirty bastards...they're fucking already!" Lots of shouting and clapping.

"Fuck him...fuck him...harder...harder!" Dean shot his load up Charlie and they both collapsed back onto the bed, their pricks waving about.

"Well, they've had some fun, girls. Right, all into the hot tub," said Debbie leading the way. They all climbed in and spread out.

"You boys will be needing a rest after all that fucking," called out Emma. "Lucky we girls brought some dongs with us so we could entertain ourselves." Soon the girls had dongs up themselves, shafting. Lots of groans, then lots of orgasms. The boys leaning back, enjoying the spectacle.

Then, they heard a lot of commotion from the house, "Hello, hello, who's fucking who?" Round the corner came Belle and Oscar and Katya, all already in the nude, Belle's tits bouncing up and down, Oscar's dick swinging about.

"But...but...you said earlier you couldn't make it?" Charlie was first in.

"You think I was going to miss this party?" asked Belle. "No way, I'm looking forward to being fucked by everyone." She jumped into the hot tub, followed by Oscar and Katya.

There was just enough room, they were all pressed together. Hands went everywhere. Tits were sucked. Soon some of them were on the hot tub edge being fucked. Anyone that wasn't was being sucked off. Male and male. Male and female. Female and female. Someone went and got some bottles of wine. Anyone that wasn't drinking was fucking.

***

"OK," said Debbie. "Five o'clock. Drinks time down at the big pool."

Laughing and joking, all in the nude, they all trooped down to the naturist club bar with the pool. There was lots of sexual activity going on around the pool.

Charlie thought he saw a familiar red head, bobbing up and down, sucking some guy off while having her arse screwed. He got closer, and sure enough it was Prof Cherry! Professor Rosie Cherry, to give her her full name.

"Prof Cherry...what...what...are you doing here?" spluttered Charlie.

Prof Cherry broke off from sucking the guy, looked up at Charlie and grinned, "Same as you I expect...fucking!"

"But...but..." Slowly, realisation dawned on Charlie.

"But...you've known Debbie, my Mum, all along?"

"Charlie, you've really got to get up to speed. Course I know your Mum. We've been club members for quite a while...and...

"How else would I have known that you had a huge prick? Your Mum told me all about being fucked by you, how good it was and we agreed I just had to get a piece of the action.

"But I knew if I just propositioned you it would probably all go horribly wrong, so..."

"So you set it all up! That's why you were bare cunted and showing most of your tits that night. But how did you get rid of the other students?"

"Oh, that was easy, I just held a seminar for them earlier and told them you couldn't make it. If all went to plan, you weren't likely to talk about your special class, were you?"

"You dirty bitch! Well I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh Charlie...I did...I did. I'm hoping to have another fuck with you later."

"Gosh, are you coming to the party as well?"

"You bet, now can you excuse me for a minute." All this time, the guy was still ramming into her arse. Charlie watched as she started to come -- her eyes tight shut and a look of bliss on her face. Her whole body spasmed as she came. The guy pulled out his cock and shot his load up over her.

Charlie's prick came up as he watched...

"Now, where's my Mum? I want to have a word with her...and I may have to teach her a lesson."

***

"All back to the apartment now for the Birthday cake, presents and the surprise!" said Debbie, leading the way.

The got back into the house. A mystery box had been lying on the table since they arrived, they were all under strict instructions not to open it.

Debbie went up to it, "Now Emma, you stand here. Got to make sure it's the right way round."

She stood behind it and with a flourish lifted the top off. It was a Birthday cake -- but made as a perfect replica of Emma's cunt, with a bright pink icing dong up her!

Debbie pressed something at the back and the end of the dildo started to flash. Emma's triangle, her cunt lips and her tattoo were perfectly modelled. Round the sides there were little pictures of other sex objects and scenes.

The room erupted and everybody started laughing and clapping and cheering!

"Wow!" said Emma. "How did you manage that?? It's so realistic."

"Photos," said Debbie. "You really shouldn't keep videos of yourself masturbating on your phone, especially when there's no password."

"Well, I like to look at them," said Emma, not at all abashed.

The candles on the cake were phalluses -- replica pricks, larger and fatter than normal candles with big bulbous ends with the wicks sticking out. They all sang 'Happy Birthday' with a few ribald lines thrown in, 'Happy Fuckday'.

"Now, presents," said Debbie. They all had something to give and surprise surprise every one of them was a sex toy of some sort! Charlie gave her the special dong that went up her cunt and arsehole at the same time.

"Ohh...I've always wanted one of them...or should it be two of them?" said Emma. "Mum...what's the surprise?"

"Ah, well these three boys are going to provide it...you need to kneel down with your eyes shut."

Emma did so and knew what was going to happen! The three guys -- Charlie, Dean and Oscar - lined up in front of her and started wanking. Emma could hear lots of shuffling and grunted and couldn't keep her eyes shut any longer.

She looked up just as the first of them, Dean, shot his load and gave her a facial. The other two weren't far behind and soon Emma's face was completely covered in their cum. Dribbles of it ran down her face and soon her breasts were covered as well.

"You dirty bastards...that was lovely."

Emma tried to catch it with her tongue but couldn't get enough, so she swept it up with her fingers and soon filled her mouth. The other girls gathered round and helped to suck it all off her, the ones who couldn't get close enough got hold of the guys' knobs and sucked them instead.

"OK...orgy time!" said Debbie. And soon they were all at it...there was so much fucking going on that you couldn't really watch what was happening all the time. At one point Charlie saw Prof Cherry and Belle eating each other...the combination of a huge head of red hair and a huge head of afro hair was so erotic.

But Charlie was so busy eating Anneka while she sucked off his cock that he couldn't watch for long. Anneka came up for air, "Just like old times, eh, Charlie?" Dean was up Oscar's arse while he fucked Debbie and Emma sucked his black balls. Katya turned out to be a bit of a goer -- she got all three guys lined up and had three pricks up all her orifice's at once.

They spilled out of the house into the hot tub where everybody seemed to be doing something to everybody else. What a weekend.

***

They all got back to town from the naturist camp, everybody said their goodbyes and they all went off. Dean went off with Anneka. The Prof went off with Belle. Emma went off with Katya -- turned out they had quite a lot in common. Charlie was heading back to meet up with Jessica -- she'd been texting him regularly, telling him she was increasingly desperate to be fucked.

The house was so quiet, 'What a weekend, what a few months,' thought Debbie, as she remembered the fantastic sex she'd had and all the stories they had to tell about their sexual activities. Charlie was still so cross about being set up by her and Prof Cherry!

Debbie got into her bedroom, thinking things were going to be so dull for a while. Then she remembered...she was meeting Harriet, the French student back for another course, tomorrow for lunch!

They were going to meet at the same cafe in the shopping mall, they were going to the same bathroom cubicle where they first orgasmed each other, then they were going round to Harriet's flat for a proper lesbian session.

Ah well, perhaps things weren't going to be so quiet after all!

The End...for now

Characters

Debbie -- Mother c38 f/a Chap 1

Charlie -- son c19 f/a Chap 1

Emma -- daughter c18 f/a Chap 1

Anneka -- Emma's friend from college c19 f/a Chap 1

Jenny -- hairdresser fucked by Debbie f/a Chap 1

Dean -- Debbie's toy boy f/a Chap 2

Oscar -- homosexual picked up by Dean f/a Chap 3

Belle -- lingerie shop manager, sucks off Charlie f/a Chap 3

Katya -- lingerie shop assistant f/a Chap 3

Harriet -- French student, huge tits, fucks with Debbie f/a Chap 3

Jessica - Virgin at college, fucked by Charlie f/a Chap 5

Marianne -- lesbian seduced by Jessica, Charlie fucks f/a Chap 5

Prof Rosie Cherry -- seminar teacher, fucked by Charlie f/a Chap 6

Tracey -- rough bit at camp, fucked by Charlie f/a Chap 6