All Comments on 'Anne's Fantasy... or Mine?'

by Brutalhawk

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're A Moron

Divorce the bitch as soon as possible. Yeah. She had every reason to worry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

It was a gruesome tale that I whole heartedly appreciated. I was waiting for him to make her suffer at the end by turning the tables. It was kind of disappointing when that didn't happen, but the writing was excellent. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore mental cases that don't realize that these stories are fictional

To Anonymous - You're a Moron - Are you retarded? This story didn't actually happen. It's fictional for people's enjoyment. (Slaps you upside the head) You stupid asshole.

Sorry, I had to do that.... I liked your story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid story

Even for fiction this was ridiculous. After they finished he got dressed and went straight to the hospital. All his wounds were documented. The Police were called. They three went to jail for a long, long, long time. He got a divorce while she was in jail and retained all the marital assets since she had been convicted of a felony. The end. Why in the name of hell would you think a story about torture would be in any way interesting or entertaining? This is the type of disgusting story that should never see the light of day. Even giving you one star would be an insult. This was simply disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What

He didn't have to eat shit and die? What a retarded story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's called erotic horror people

Haven't you ever watched a horror movie before? Is Wes Craven disgusting? Is Sam Rami disgusting? Hell yeah they are, and it's awesome! Erotic horror is a genre just like romance. Not everyone wants only mushy romance all of the time. Open your horizons a little, and give this guy his due for being a great writer.

Just like any horror movie, horrific literature can be hard to stomach. That doesn't make it bad. It just means that you don't appreciate it on the level it was intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bollocks

What a load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
garbage

Never hit women in my life but them 2 would got one hell of a slap before I phone police and had them arrested

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just as ugly turned this way

Erotic horror the other comment says. Wes Craven etc al. I think that genre is crap as well. It is just fiction and didn't happen. Putting it down and putting it in public gives stories a kind of reality. Don't want negative comments then don't enable comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't know ...

Ugliness when he obviously didn't want to go on they kept beating him. It's a heck of a fantasy and I identified with the poor hubby. I think the worst part was eating the used food, then the next morning how broken he was.

Even so it kept me reading and I couldn't stop, a real "page turner". Love, lust or run, it's a 5 star story and that's what I voted, even though I'm not sure I like it LOL.

arghjacarghjacover 5 years ago
Can this be love?

I’m always amazed that this type of fantasy can corrupt the notion of love. I understand the bdsm lifestyle but to imagine that in a case like this story can have anything to do with love of one human being to another is simply ludicrous and devalues both ‘love’ and bdsm. I’m open minded but if this was meated out to me from someone who said they ‘loved’ me, one of us would wake up in prison and the other three wouldn’t wake up.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

In my never-ending quest to find the most pointless, most inane, most idiotic story on Literotica, I think I found another Comstock Lode. Hopefully, some crack head stole this guys computer and ended his writing career. This story begs for an ending that includes: assault/battery charges; sexual assault; unlawful imprisonment; conspiracy and divorce.

.

Not having a safe word violates everything from safety to propriety to common sense to plain old manners. The same with non-consensual acts.

.

Again, abuse is committed under the False Flag of, "If you LOVE me..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous