All Comments on 'Anne's Story'

by Bimainecouple

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Nice, plain and simple sex story. Nothing unusual. Of course, her first dalliance is with a black guy who of course has a carnival sideshow 10 incher. And, of course, that will lead to the gangbang she has been fantasizing about.

Your writing is flawless and I will hope to see more of your work in the future as your branch out to more involved plotting. Keep em coming!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Really? This is a so overused stupid plot! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Go tha fock back untha tha rock yo crawled outa, yo focking pile of shiit.

Yo sooo focking talent free but disgusting. Yo make‘a vomit enforcer look like candy. Git tha fock back into tha ZyclonB showars, yo miscarriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The tags worked 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

((yawn)) nothing new, nothing interesting

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Awful story, well used cliched plot that is just mindless drivel.

Scores 1/5

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Martian Slut Ray Alert! Also, we've just discovered there's a corresponding Saturnian Clueless Husband Ray that has been deployed along with the MSR! Presumably, the SCH Ray shrinks its victims from a normal, average size penis to 2-inches or less. Much worse problem that Globull Worming!

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

I see you've garnered a few negative comments, don't let them get you down, it happens. I for onr enjoyed this. yes, it was like many other stories on this theme, maybe you need to work on that and make it a little more original. I'm hoping there's a follow on chapter to this one, where the husband gets more actively involved, plus I want to hear about the proposed gang bang, they'll all be black Bulls I'm assuming, and hung! How long I wonder, before 'Dave' makes her put out for friends and pimps her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I find it hard to understand why shaving pubic hair off is considered sexy. Story after story uses this very worn out scenario as something that is supposed to titillate the reader. There are certainly enough other facets to the story to satisfy most readers.

domehard19domehard19almost 3 years ago

Forget the negative comments. This story is hot as hell and I hope there is another part or 2. I have wanted my wife to do this very thing for years but as much as I love her she is a prude when it comes to sex. Maybe someday she will force me (I would actually be willing but would'nt tell her that) into being a cuckold. Next chapter get John to clean you and Dave up and roll with it from there.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Dumb, improbable, it would never happen like that unless the husband was a wet little dishrag cuck.

I wish you kids would just open that closet door, step out and stop living vicariously through a woman.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I can’t believe that some one actually wrote a story worse than Gpup’s posting for today. You took a non loving cheating whore story and lowered it all the way to an ir cuck story. Amazingly disgusting drivel.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn.

Why did I read this? Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always wanted my Asian wife to meet a Blackman whose cock was thick enough to get her to let him stretch her out. Wanting her to keep being drawn back to meet him again as he gets to know her better and fucks her better each time. As crazy as it is I want her hooked on how strong, well hung and aggressive blackmen are with white mens wives and to have her willingly spreading for him and his friends.

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

dang, thats hot keep adding chapters,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous