Anne's Xmas Ornament for Patrick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
214 Followers

And Anne feels herself completely enthralled by them, looking over every detail, studying it like she's going to play it out later for her husband to please him like Rebecca does.

---

## Anne Knows When Her Husband Is Close

She can hear it in his grunts.

The way he moves.

And she's floored with both the amount of deep passion and fire within her at how much she's turned on by her husband's pleasure. That he is coming so close to orgasm so quickly. She wishes that she could do this for him, wishing that she was the sparkly in shape athlete sitting on her husband, bringing him pleasure.

Fucking her in the ass like he's always wanted to, but she's never been able to.

It makes her feel the ultimate pleasure that she had the first time. It builds. And now, it burns bright inside of her.

*This is exactly what I envisioned*, she thinks.

She almost has a body orgasm as she sees Patrick fuck harder than he ever has.

Rebecca puts a hand over her mouth in surprise.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming over your husband's cock again. Oh my god!" she exclaims.

They both tense at the same time, with Rebecca screaming out while Patrick grunts and tenses as he then switches out of her ass and then right into her pussy to fill her with cum. It starts to seep out of her pussy as he pumps one hard thrust after the other.

Anne puts a hand over her own mouth, biting down on her fingers, feeling a body orgasm hit her.

---

## And Patrick Follows Anne's Plan

He gets out from under Rebecca, who stays spread with her pussy out towards Anne. She pants, sweating and satisfied, with her pussy filled and overflowing at the end of the bed.

Patrick comes around and grabs Anne by the top of her hair.

"Now, be a good host to our guest and help clean her up," he says.

Anne is forced to her knees and has to crawl over to the edge of the bed, her face placed right in front of Rebeccas pussy.

She feels the heat of their fucking in front of her face. The smell of her husband's cum is there, mixed with the new sensations of Rebecca. The pheromones and hormones coming off of her pussy hit her nose and fill her with a new sensation that mixes with the deep fire within her.

Patrick holds her head with both hands and pushes her forward.

"Lick her up. Come on honey. Not a single drop left," he says.

She begins to lick around the outside, her face being pressed in and making a mess of her own face as she does, being forced by her husband in particular areas for her to get. She tastes his cum, and then hers. She's brought closer into Rebeccas pussy until she's cleaned and licked every part of her clean.

Then Patrick forces her head right down onto her pussy, smothering her mouth.

"She's got my cum inside. Rebecca, go ahead and push out the rest. Come on now," he encourages them both.

Rebecca puts a hand over the top of Anne's head and brings her in as well as she starts to pulse her pussy. Anne licks inside of her pussy around her entrance, feeling Rebecca forcing herself to push all of Patrick out of her. Anne feels the warm cum at the end of her tongue, and she laps it up slowly over and over.

Rebecca starts to tense up again, ready for another orgasm.

"Now be kind to our guest and give her a proper thank you for serving me. Lick her and help finish with an orgasm."

Anne starts to let her tongue explore, feeling the remnants of her husband's cum as he continues to press her head into Rebecca.

Rebecca starts to grind, looking into Anne's eyes and moaning in approval.

"You're such an obedient cuck. I wonder what would happen if you gave your husband this much attention like you're doing to me. He'd actually want to fuck you more," she says.

The words make Anne rise to the occasion, being more enthusiastic about licking her as she sneaks in two fingers inside of Rebeccas pussy as she focuses attention around the clit.

Such actions make Rebecca tumble over with another orgasm as she curls her fingers right up to her g-spot. She feels the tightness around her fingers, the feeling of Rebecca's quivers, and connects it to the orgasm that her husband just had with her.

Anne feels herself so wet and ready she shakes.

Patrick pulls her head away by the hair and looks up at her, seeing the mess of cum on her face.

"Satisfied?" he asks her.

She nods against the hold on her head.

---

Then, the mood breaks. They both smile and laugh with each other. Patrick leans down and kisses her, and Anne can taste Rebecca on her.

"What a nice ornament you gave me," he says to Anne.

It makes Anne squirm in approval.

---

## A Few Days Later

Anne is wrapping a present under the tree and she feels the fire of that particular hunger in her soul again. She takes a red bow and puts it on the green wrapping paper and starts to shake.

The image of her husband so satisfied with Rebecca still fills her head.

She wants it again.

"Honey?" she calls through the house.

Patrick walks in.

"How would you feel about getting another *present*?" she asks.

"You've been spoiling me though," he says.

"No... No, I've been spoiling me," she says.

Patrick smiles.

And the wheels in Anne's head start to turn.

Next time, I want to feel like I caught him.

"This one will be... A new level for us," she says.

And she explains her next desire to him.

And all Patrick can do is adjust his pants.

Delimity
Delimity
214 Followers
12