Annette - Our First Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Hiking Diamond Head.
917 words
4.26
3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke on our third day in Hawaii excited for our hike up the Diamond head trail. a challenging climb, on the Oahu hiking trail, to reach the 760-foot summit. There are some steep sections including narrow stairs, the hike is a glimpse into the geological and military history of Diamond Head. A concrete walkway built to reduce erosion shifts to a natural tuff surface about 0.2 mile up the trail with many switchbacks traversing the steep slope of the crater interior. The ascent continues up steep stairs and through a lighted 225-foot tunnel to enter the Fire Control Station completed in 1911. The Diamond Head trail itself was originally built in 1908 by the US Army, and used for many decades as part of the Fort Rugur military base. Artillery cannons, cement bunkers and an observation deck were built on the summit of the Diamond Head Crater. Today Diamond Head has been turned into a state national park.

This broad, saucer-shaped crater was formed about 300,000 years ago during a single, explosive eruption that sent ash and fine particles in the air. As these materials settled, they cemented together into a rock called tuff, creating the crater, and which is visible from the trail in the park. Most of the vegetation and birds were introduced in the late 1800s to early 1900s.

Annette and I began our hike up the Diamond Head trail on the west side of the crater, we ascended slowly up a sidewalk path, holding hands, witched turned into a switchback rock pathway with allot of loose rocks. At the first lookout, we took a moment to catch our breath and enjoy some beautiful ocean views.

The next section of our Diamond Head hike involved narrow long stairs, lots of stairs! Watching Annette's tight little ass in her brown hiking shorts has I climbed the stairs behind her. This climb up the stairs lead us to a lit tunnel that we needed to pass through.

Alone inside the 225 foot tunnel we stopped again kissing sweetly for a few minutes before preceding on thru the tunnel. As we exited the tunnel, we saw a double headed painted arrow on the wall pointing two ways to the top. Turn left and it's a long path with a series of stairs leading to the top platform, turn right and it's a steep straight shot up.

The steps lead us straight up to an old military bunker room with a spiral staircase leading up to the top. That's right, more stairs, The spiral staircase added another layer of mystery, sense of adventure to this amazing Oahu hike. An amazing view of the Diamond Head Crater, and the coastline leading down to the Koko Crater.

The gorgeous 360-degree views from the viewing deck was breathtaking and not just because we were out of breath from climbing all those stairs, but because of the panoramic views of Waikiki to Waianae, the vast Pacific Ocean seemed never ending, the Ko'olau Mountains, the eastern view reaching out to the Koko Head Crater.

In that beautiful place I took Annette too, sharing a tender moment, I asked her the question I brought her to Hawaii for and without hesitation she said yes. Embracing in endless love on top or the world of course consummation would have to wait till after the long hike back down.

Finally back at our hotel room, her naked body glistening with her sweet sweat, we climbed into the shower together. Soaping and washing our tight little bodies, Annette dropped to her knees, the hot water tingling my back. I starred down at her on her knees, her sweet butterfly tattoo, het wet blonde hair, she is gorgeous.

Her long tongue exploring my wet cunt, pleasure encompassing me, the sights and views of a spectacular day with the woman I would soon marry. Annette giving me the gift of another shattering orgasm, my knees weak, screaming with sounds of delight.

Dressed in white sundresses, walking barefoot, hand in hand, through the sanding beach. Approaching the minister standing under a white canopy, sunsetting into the ocean, flowered lays around our necks. Reaching the alter we joined hands staring in each others eyes. The crowd there chanting "Oli Aloha," a chant meant to prepare the space for blessings and to welcome the happy couple and their guests.

The minister said these words, "This is the sight for which you have longed. Now that you have come, Love has come with the two of you. There was a seeking of a loved one, now she is found a mate is found. Someone with whom to share the joys and sorrows and the warmth of your love. Love has made a plea that you are to become united here in Hawaii. Hawaii is a perch, a perch in the Heavens. You two are now to become one for the day is here at last: You are to be wed."

I gave my vows to Annette "`A`ohe loa i ka hana a ke aloha, Ua ola loko i ke aloha. He kehau ho`oma`ema`e keAloha Aku No, Aloha Mai No" (Distance is ignored by love, Love is like a cleansing dew, I give my love to you, you give your love to me.)

slipping a white gold wedding ring on her finger.

Tears in Annette's eyes, kissing my beautiful bride, my hands on her soft face. Running into the ocean holding hands, pulling off our white sundresses, making sweet love, wife and wife.