Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my responsibilities as Georgie's daddy seriously. I spent all the time I could with him, either at Cathy's condo or my apartment. I decided my rat hole bachelor apartment was not suitable to raise a child. I talked to Cathy and Connie about finding a bigger place.

Epilog

I decided it was time to start using some of the Mom's royalty money I had been saving. I bought some land in the Hill Country outside of Austin, and built a house to suit our needs. The house has two master suites, and a large country kitchen. Cathy and Connie love to cook, and the kitchen is where everyone tends to congregate. The formal dining room has a table big enough for a state dinner and the family room is designed around the huge fireplace. It has a twelve foot ceiling, high enough for the big Christmas tree we put up every year. Last Christmas, Roger and Linda Foster came to spend Christmas with their grandson.

I quit driving for Uber, and devoted myself to writing full time. My first novel is being published next year. I'm Georgie's full time dad, Cathy works in a small legal firm in the town near here, and Connie teaches second grade.

Besides the two master suites, there are five other bedrooms. One is a guest room, and the rest are to be kid's rooms. In a few months, Georgie is going to be a big brother, in a really big way. There are three women sharing my dream house, and all three are pregnant. There is Cathy and Connie of course, and Norma Jean. Jerry was not happy when I took her away from the bar, but the wedding and reception was at Jerry's so that helped improve his mood.

And whether it is with a 'turkey baster' or the old fashion way, I'm the only sperm donor in this house.


12