Mr. Mom

Story Info
He was successful at home and at work.
8.7k words
4.51
202.1k
286
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Mom

I'm Chris Harrington, the forty-eight year old son and fourth child of Carl, a corporate attorney, and Mary, a nurse. An earthquake sized tremor nearly destroyed our family home when, in the end of junior year of high school, I announced that I didn't want to attend college. My normally talkative parents were at first stunned to silence and then proceeded to make my life miserable. College was given for the Harrington children.

Mom and Dad went behind my back and applied to six very good colleges and universities. I was accepted to them all, which increased the pressure from my entire family to attend. All accept my paternal grandfather, Pops Harrington.

I had been working during my vacations, with my grandfather since I was thirteen. Pops flipped houses, long before the term "flipped" was used. He'd buy a run-down home, usually owned by a long retired couple, completely renovate and update the home and then sell it for a handsome profit.

During the spring semester leading up to my junior year in high school, Pops helped me buy two "fixer-upper" houses. I spent the summer lining up contractors, electricians, plumbers and painters and making sure the work was done properly. Two days before Labor Day, the unofficial end of summer, I sold the second house.

While my friends had spent the summer working minimum wage jobs, I had split the profits with Pops and earned almost eight thousand dollars.

I flipped three houses during the next summer. Pops insisted that I find my own financing, although he did agree to co-sign the notes. At the end of the summer, I gave Pops twenty five percent of my profit. I was left with a bundle of cash that would choke the average seventeen year old.

Although I was an above average student and enjoyed learning, I knew college wasn't for me. I eventually came to a truce with Mom and Dad. Together, we agreed that I would take off the year after graduating high school, but needed to reapply to colleges and as a family; we would all decide if I would attend the following year.

While my friends worked part time summer jobs and prepared for their first year of college, I bought a used Ford F-150 pickup truck, with one hundred and twenty three thousand miles, a primitive cell phone and started Harrington Construction.

I contacted every real estate agent who would talk to me and explained the type of houses I was interested in purchasing. I committed to using them as the buying agent, when I bought a home that they recommended, and as the selling agent, when the renovations were complete.

That's how I met the Kelly sisters. Jan and Mickie were mid-20's and relatively new agents, who had recently started in real estate after finishing college. They were associates in a local franchise of a top national firm.

I was currently overseeing the renovation of two homes, when I got a call.

(Me) Hello?

(Mickie) Chris? This is Mickie Kelly. I've found a house in West Hartford and it looks like it meets your requirements. Would you like to see it?

The biggest lesson I learned from Pops was urgency. If an opportunity presented itself, I needed to be prepared to take advantage of it.

I agreed to meet Mickie in ninety minutes.

The house was a modest ranch. I estimated that it was built fifty years earlier. Mickie told me that it was owned by the estate of an elderly couple. They had lived in the house for nearly thirty five years. Their children lived on the west coast and were looking to dump the house and settle the estate as quickly as possible. The house was in excellent structural shape, but was run down and in need of a great deal of updating.

"What do you think they'll take?" I asked Mickie.

"I think it will go pretty quickly and will come close to the $89,000 asking price."

I suspected she was right.

"I'll offer $85,500 cash. I want five days to complete the due-diligence process and will close within five days of the inspectors report, assuming there aren't any problems."

Mickie was thrilled. We went back to her office, wrote and signed the offer and sent it to the listing agent. The offer was accepted, the inspectors report came back without any surprises and we closed on the deal one week later.

"Let's celebrate," Mickie suggested, as we left the attorney's office, after the deal was complete. "I share an apartment with my sister. It's less than two miles away. Let's go have a drink."

I followed Mickie into her nicely decorated third floor apartment at the edge of downtown West Hartford. She let me open a bottle of Merlot and pour two glasses. We silently toasted and each took a sip.

"I hope you don't mind if we celebrate in other ways."

Pops had taught me a great deal about the real estate business, including the fact that female agents were often grateful to be working with contractors who might buy and sell multiple houses in a year. He often said, "If I was younger and wasn't married to Grandma, I'd take full advantage of any bonus they offered.

Mickie leaned in and kissed my lips. When she pulled back and saw the smile on my face, she leaned back in and pushed her tongue into my mouth. It was a very aggressive kiss. I held my wine glass in one hand and slid my hand down Mickie's back, palmed her small round athletic ass and pulled her against me.

Mickie planted her covered pussy against my leg and ground into me, while lowering her left hand to my crotch.

She groaned into my mouth and after pulling away slightly, she whispered, "Long, thick and hard. That's just the way I like my cock."

We kissed and groped for a few minutes, before Mickie backed away. She handed me her glass of wine and with an ear to ear smile, dropped to her knees. She expertly unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and in one motion pulled my pants and boxers to my ankles.

My dick bobbed in front of Mickie's face as she smiled up at me from her knees. "This looks delicious!" Mickie leaned in, opened her mouth wide and without using her hands, swallowed the head of my cock and half of my thick shaft.

I was only eighteen, although I'd had a fair amount of sex. Most were fumbling and ultimately unsatisfying back seat romps with high school dates. I'd also become friends with benefits with three real estate agents, including a forty-three year old married MILF, who I'll credit with teaching me most of my sexual skills.

Mickie's oral skills were the best yet. She looked like she loved sucking cock. She slowly and sensually took three quarters of my above average size cock, over and over.

My sexual mentor had suggested that I always warn my dates, before cumming in their mouth. When I felt the first stirrings of an orgasm, I told Mickie, "I'm getting close."

With my cock embedded in her throat, she looked up with sparkling eyes. She reached between my legs, cupped my hanging balls and massaged them. Five seconds later, I was erupting with a loud grunt and pumping my jizz between Mickie's ruby red coated lips.

After wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she rose from her knees. She reached out for her glass, took a healthy sip and asked, "Will you kiss me now, since I rinsed your cum from my mouth?"

We dove together and let our tongues tangle in a frantic open mouth kiss.

"I'm going to return the favor," I told Mickie.

"You don't have too."

"It's not much of a celebration, if I'm the only one who gets to cum."

When Mickie didn't respond, I reached out and handed her my wine glass, then squatted, untied my shoes and kicked them off. I stepped through the legs of my pants and boxers and took off my socks. I was naked a few seconds later, after pulling my golf shirt over my head and dropping it on the floor.

Mickie was giving me a long hard look, from my wide smile, over my naked chest and slowly recovering cock.

I took both glasses from Mickie and placed them on a table. I turned her, and pulled her against me, so her gorgeous ass was pressed against my cock and her back was pushed against my naked chest. I reached around her body and let my hands squeeze each leg, just above her knees and kissed her neck, as my hands slide higher.

When I reached her pant covered crotch, my left hand palmed her pussy and my right slid to the back and grabbed her ass cheek. Mickie grunted out, "Oh fuck!"

"I can't wait to hear you cum!"

"You're pretty sure of yourself."

I scraped all four fingernails through her pants and over her mound. "I'm very sure of myself."

Placing both hands at her waist, I moved my open hands along her side, to her shoulders. She lifted her arms as I went along. When her hands were stretched over her head, I reached down and grabbed the bottom of her light summer sweater, pulled it over her head and dropped it on the floor. Her bra was off a few moments later.

I reached around and cupped Mickie's B-cups, as she sighed. I caressed her breasts and listened to her grunt and groan, as I gave her small erect pink nipples pinches.

When I turned Mickie around, bent and took a nipple in my mouth and chewed it, Mickie wrapped her hands around my head and groaned, "motherfucker!"

I worked on her nipples while I unbuttoned her pants and pushed them to her knees. Mickie was able to work herself out of her pants, when I stepped into the crotch and used my foot to push her pants to the floor.

While continuing a deep tongue probing kiss, I walked Mickie backwards, until her legs hit the couch. I let her lower herself into a sitting position and dropped to my knees between her spread thighs.

Her pussy was bald, pink and dripping wet. I leaned in and swiped my tongue from the bottom of her slit to her clit. She grunted when I lengthened my lick from her taint to her clit and she grunted, "Jesus fucking Christ" as the tip of my tongue probed her asshole, before sliding along her very sensitive gash.

I love eating pussy and ass and over the next number of minutes was rewarded with grunts, groans and swearing as Mickie had two small orgasms. When I slid two fingers into her surprisingly tight hole and rapidly flicked her clit with my tongue, Mickie went nuts, held my head to her snatch, bucked into my face and swore like a sailor as she had a convulsing orgasm.

When Mickie begged, "I need a break" and pushed my head away, I rose up. She was still coming down from her last cum, when I lined my cock head against the folds of her cunt and pushed.

Mickie's eyes and mouth shot open, as I pulled an inch out and pushed back in. I bottomed out, with my balls banging into her ass on the third thrust. Mickie pushed her hand between our bodies; found her clit and rubbed, as I power fucked her.

After a second grunting cum, I pulled out, coaxed her onto her hands and knees and with my hands spreading her gorgeous ass wide, I pushed into her pussy and fucked her like a dog.

Mickie was worn out, when I asked, "Where do you want me to cum?"

"My mouth. Cum in my mouth."

I met Mickie's sister Jan a few weeks later. We were looking at a three family house on the Hartford/Wethersfield line. As two of the floors were rented, it would be very difficult to renovate the entire home quickly. The price was great, but a quick flip wasn't going to be possible and Jan and I both knew it.

We had finished the tour on the empty third floor. Jan apologize for wasting my time and then reached out for my cock and asked, "Is there any way I can make it up to you?'

Jan's kink was hard deep anal sex. After dropping to her knees and covering my cock and balls with saliva, she reached into her purse and pulled out a bottle of lube. She spread a generous amount over my cock and looking up from the floor told me, "I'm on my period. I hope you don't mind fucking my ass."

I'd had enough anal sex experience to know that I needed to lube her too. Jan stayed on her knees. She pulled her skirt over her ass and her thong to the side. After squirting a dollop of lube onto my finger, I slowly opened and stretched her super tight sphincter. When I was able to slide, two fingers in without Jan being uncomfortable, I pressed my cock head against her anus. When her rose spread open and I popped through, Jan hissed "slow". It took a number of minutes, before I was sliding my cock in and out and a few more before she started begging, "faster ... harder ... fuck my asshole!"

I didn't ask Jan where I should cum. Her ass felt too good to stop. I held her hips as she rubbed her clit. When she shrieked and came, her already vise like asshole tightened and I dumped a huge load into her back hole. When I softened and pulled out, a stream of white cum flowed out of her asshole and streamed between her inflamed pussy lips.

============

The next five years flew by. When I showed my parents my financial information, after the first year, they agreed that I was doing very well. They were disappointed that I wasn't going to go to college, but could see my passion for the real estate business. They supported me one hundred percent.

Starting my second full year in business, I was flipping a dozen to fifteen houses a year. I was also actively looking for apartment buildings with six to twelve units. I'd fix each unit, as tenants left and held onto the property for the rental income.

I quickly discovered that managing the rental property was a royal pain in the ass. As I didn't want to be getting calls at 3 am, because of a broken toilet, I hired a real estate management company and let them take care of my rental properties and all the problems associated with them.

Mickie and Jan both got married within two months of each other. I was invited to both weddings. I assumed that our play dates, including several mff threesomes with the sisters, were a thing of the past. I was pleasantly surprised when Jan called up and asked if the girls could come to my condo.

One of the sexiest and kinkiest things I ever experienced was when both girls were kneeling in front of me and together were holding my cock with their left hand. Two ring fingers, with engagement and wedding rings were sliding along my thick shaft.

I was twenty four years old, when Mickie and Jan invited me to dinner with their husbands and their younger sister. Kate was a recent college graduate and had been teaching at a Hartford area elementary school for one year.

Kate had gone to school on a swimming scholarship and she was stunning. She was taller than her sisters and stood at five foot nine inches. She weighed one hundred and thirty five pounds, had red hair and hazel eyes. Her athletic build was highlighted with long trim legs and the most gorgeous ass ever.

And even better than her physical appearance was her personality. She was smart and genuine and had an easy laugh. I had a ball getting to know her over drinks and dinner, even though we were with her sisters and their husbands. I was thrilled when she agreed to let me drive her home to her parents' house at the end of the evening.

We were approaching a Dunkin Donut shop, when Kate suggested we stop and talk, since it was the first time we were alone. After getting our drinks, we found a table that afforded us a little privacy.

"Listen," Kate started. "You seem like a nice guy and under different circumstances; I think I'd like to get to know you."

"I'd like to get to know you too. What are your concerns?"

"I know you've been friends with my sisters for a few years and I know they're sluts. I'm pretty sure that they cheat on their husbands."

"How does that affect you and me?"

"I won't ask if you've ever slept with either of them," Kate continued. "But if we dated, even if we weren't exclusive, you can't date my sisters."

"Deal," I answered.

"You also need to know that I'm not a slut. I'm far from being a virgin, but I've only had sex with guys I'm exclusive with. It's not that many men."

Kate and I started dating. When I asked her out for the fourth time, I invited her to my home for a private dinner. I was thrilled when she agreed. I picked her up at her folk's house and I think she was shocked, when I pulled into the parking area behind my home. I no longer lived in a condominium.

Pops and Grandma Harrington had died within three weeks of each other, four years earlier. They were incredibly generous to their children and grandchildren, leaving substantial properties, from Pops' lifetime work. I inherited their old farm house, barn and seventy three acres in a small rural town just twenty minutes from Hartford.

The acreage was filled with fruit trees, fruit bushes and vegetables. The land was leased to a local farmer and the income from the lease allowed me to support the property, without having to invest my own money.

It took me almost a year to decide to renovate the one hundred and thirty year old farmhouse and barn and another two years to finish the project. When it was complete, I owned a beautiful home. The outside was neat as a pin and kept the distinct look of an old traditional farmhouse. The inside had been gutted and several walls were eliminated, so the house had a modern "open" look.

I'd also renovated the barn. I poured a concrete floor and made the barn into a giant garage and storage area. The back corner was turned into a gym. The second floor hayloft was converted into a modern office and was now home to Harrington Real Estate and Construction. In truth, the office was my man cave. My company only had one employee - me. I bought, renovated and either sold the property or rented it. I subcontracted all the renovations, hired real estate agents, attorneys, finance experts and accountants. I was a one man show.

Kate was impressed when I gave her the grand tour. I think she was also impressed with the lasagna, asparagus and salad I served for dinner. We ate in my backyard patio, drank wine and talked until the candles burned out.

"Can I ask you something?"

Kate nodded and said, "Sure."

"I'm enjoying getting to know you and I want to spend more time with you."

Kate's smile glowed.

"I don't have any interest in dating anyone but you. Would you consider being exclusive?"

The smile had slowly disappeared and I was crushed, when Kate said, "I need to think about it."

Slowly the smile returned. She laughed and said, "I've thought about it long enough! It's about damn time you asked!" and jumped into my lap and kissed me.

It took nearly forty five minutes to make it to my king size bed on the second floor of the house. We slowly kissed, touched and undressed each other the entire time. When we fell onto the mattress wrapped in a hug I was the happiest man alive.

I'll admit that my only concern was that I'd compare Kate to her slutty sisters and would be disappointed in the quality of sex. After a very exhausting night that included fucking and making love, mutual oral and anal, I knew that I'd found the right sister. She loved sex just as much as her sisters, but wanted an exclusive relationship.

Shortly after Kate and I were engaged; her Dad called and asked if we could meet for a beer. Her parents and I were friendly, but we didn't completely click. I knew the reason. I didn't have a college education.

George and I met the next day and as usual, he got right to the point. "Chris, I like you. I like you a lot, but I think it's important that you and Kate sign a prenuptial agreement."

"Have you talked to Kate about it?"

George answered, "Not yet, but I will." He pushed a manila folder across the table and continued, "I had my lawyer put this together."

The prenup was only two pages and basically stated that in the case of divorce, for any reason, Kate and I would keep all the assets we brought into the marriage. Kate would keep all acquired assets from her current job and any future jobs and I would keep all the assets from my business. In case we had children, the court would set all child support payments and we would each be required to pay five thousand dollars a year into a college fund.