Annie and Her Housemate Pt. 01

Story Info
Middle aged woman has to masturbate while housemate watches.
2.4k words
4.32
27.1k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers

Annie was twenty-nine when she bought her first home. She enjoyed living alone and liked the privacy that being in a house gave her.

Shortly after Annie had moved into her house her mom approached her about taking in a housemate for a few months. Her mom's friend and co-worker Terri had gotten herself into a bad situation after moving out of her own apartment.

Terri had moved in with a friend but after only a week things didn't work out and she was forced to find another place to live.

Annie was hesitant at first although the situation seemed ideal. Terri worked during the day and Annie worked in the evening. With having opposite work schedules Annie could essentially have the privacy she enjoyed and get some extra money to help pay the bills.

Terri was a divorced forty-four year old mother with two adult children and also a grandmother. She was a religious woman who attended church regularly but she also enjoyed some social drinking and partying with friends.

For the first few weeks after Terri moved in with Annie everything seemed to go well. The two women seldom saw each other during the week but did occasionally have some time together on the weekends. Despite their age difference they had much in common to talk about and enjoyed the time they were together.

One afternoon while Terri was at work Annie was feeling horny. Although she had pleasured herself a few times in bed with her fingers, Annie had not had a good long masturbation session using her toys since before Terri had moved in. With plenty of time before her work shift began on that afternoon Annie was in the mood to enjoy some intense self pleasure.

A few years earlier Annie had been a Pure Romance distributor and had built up quite a collection of sex toys. She had several types of vibrators and different size dildos. Annie also had some anal toys and butt plugs in various sizes. She fully enjoyed using the many toys she had in her collection.

Annie was a bit obsessive compulsive. For her, everything had to be organized and kept in a specific order. It was no different for her sex toys. She kept them organized and arranged in her bedroom closet.

As soon as Annie got in her closet that afternoon she noticed things were out of order and knew someone had been in her toys. No one besides Terri had been in her house since the last time she had used them and Annie assumed it had to have been her.

Although Annie wasn't happy about having Terri going through her personal things she wasn't overly upset either. On occasion she herself had snooped in some friends houses so she was somewhat understanding. Annie did feel embarrassed that Terri had seen her large collection of sex toys but she assumed that an older divorced woman probably had plenty of her own as well.

After getting past her small bout with anger Annie enjoyed the pleasure she'd been craving and forgot about Terri invading her privacy.

A few days after the incident Annie was in her closet and again noticed that some of her toys were not in the order she had kept them. This time she became more angered. Annie didn't understand why Terri would continue to snoop through her personal belongings and felt compelled to say something to her. She just wasn't certain how to best approach the subject.

After that second incident Annie decided to monitor the situation and started checking her closet daily. It soon became obvious that Terri was getting into her toys quite often and Annie now assumed she was most likely using them for her own pleasure.

Annie was extremely angry over the thought of having someone else using her sex toys. She planned to confront Terri when they were next together on the upcoming weekend. After thinking about the situation for a few days Annie changed her mind as to how to deal with it. Instead of just accusing her housemate of using her sex toys, Annie thought it would be a better lesson for Terri to be caught getting into them.

After continually monitoring things for the next few weeks Annie noticed a pattern. She wasn't sure why but it seemed that it was on Monday and Thursday nights that Terri seemed to be getting into her toys. It would be one of those nights that Annie would target to catch Terri.

On the very next week Annie was able to change her work schedule to be off on Thursday night. Even though she didn't know for certain, Annie hoped her suspicions about Terri were right. She wanted to get the problem resolved that night.

In addition to her regular day job Terri also had a part time job a few evenings each week. Thursday was one of the evenings that Terri worked and Annie knew her housemate usually got home around 8PM.

Annie parked her car a few blocks from her house to make it appear that she was gone as was usually the case on a Thursday evening. When she heard Terri opening the garage door Annie hid inside her extra bedroom. She waited there while Terri spent time in the kitchen getting something to eat.

Annie had kept the door slightly cracked open in the room where she was hiding which allowed her to view Terri's movements in the hallway. After about fifteen minutes Terri appeared then went into her bedroom. A few minutes later she came back out. She was wearing only her panties and went directly into Annie's bedroom.

Annie was excited thinking that she had accomplished exactly what she had hoped for. She was certain that Terri was going to get one of her toys and Annie was ready to confront her when she came out of the bedroom.

It only took a moment for Terri to reappear. When she walked out of Annie's bedroom Terri had both a vibrator and a large cock shaped dildo. The dildo was the largest one in Annie's collection. It was very realistic with a big ball sack and was attached to a suction cup so it could be mounted and rode.

When Annie saw which toys her housemate had she immediately thought to herself "good choice Terri. It looks like you really are planning to have some fun tonight."

Annie was about to walk out of the bedroom when she suddenly changed her mind about confronting Terri. At that moment she realized it would be even more fun to embarrass her while she was actually using the toys rather than just catching her with them.

As soon as Terri went into the bathroom and pushed the door partially shut Annie came out of the bedroom. She quietly waited outside the bathroom for her housemate to start having fun.

It didn't take long before Annie could hear Terri moaning with pleasure. She could hardly keep from laughing when she heard Terri say to herself "oh my god yes, I love riding this big cock. It feels so good in my hot horny pussy."

Annie knew it was the perfect time to walk in on her housemate. When she pushed the door open Annie had a full unobstructed view of Terri enjoying her most personal intimate moment of pleasure.

With the big rubber dildo suctioned onto the toilet seat lid Terri had her legs spread wide, breathing heavily and moaning with delight as she bounced up and down. She was holding the vibrator against her clit and looking down at her hairy pussy, watching herself ride the dildo. When Terri looked up and saw Annie she immediately screamed "oh my god what are you doing here?"

Terri quickly pressed her legs together as she stopped riding the dildo and tried to cover herself with her hand. Her face was beet red with embarrassment from knowing that Annie had seen her pleasuring herself.

Annie told Terri that she had the night off work. She then commented "it looks like you're having a good time with some of my toys although I don't recall you asking to use them."

Terri immediately started apologizing and saying how embarrassed she was. She continued on by saying "I'm really sorry for getting into your stuff. I know it was wrong and I'll do anything to make up for it. Just please don't tell anyone about this. It would be so embarrassing."

Annie's intent had been simply to catch Terri and let things go at that. She felt the embarrassment alone would teach her a good lesson but as Annie listened to Terri apologizing and asking for her to not tell anyone, she started having other ideas.

Occasionally Annie had fantasies about dominating someone. Although her fantasies had always involved a man she suddenly realized she had the opportunity to fulfill that desire but with a middle aged mom instead.

With Terri begging her to not tell anyone Annie was feeling very much in control and decided to take advantage of the situation. She told Terri "I'll agree to not tell anyone if you agree to do whatever I say for the rest of the night."

Terri looked nervous as she asked Annie "what is it that you want me to do?"

Annie replied "well it's obvious that you like using my toys so I would like to watch while you use them."

Terri said "oh god, please tell me you aren't serious. I couldn't do that. I'd be way too embarrassed having you watch me masturbate."

Annie was smirking as she told her housemate "oh I am serious. But I not only want to watch you masturbate with them, I want to watch you enjoy yourself so much that you make yourself cum too."

Terri started pleading but Annie was persistent. She told her "either do whatever I tell you or I will have to tell people about you taking and using my sex toys. It's up to you. You can be embarrassed with just me right now or I'll make sure to really embarrass you later."

When Terri realized the only way she was going to keep Annie quiet she reluctantly said "I don't know why you want to watch me masturbate but as long as you promise not tell anyone I guess I'll do it. I don't feel like I have a lot of choice."

Annie commented "don't worry, just enjoy yourself like you were planning to do anyway. Pretend that I'm not even here. Just continue what you were doing when I walked in."

Terri took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she mentally prepared herself to do the most humiliating thing she'd ever done. She felt her face again turn red as she spread her legs and exposed her pussy with Annie watching. After placing the vibrator against her clit Terri began to slowly ride the big dildo that was still inside her pussy.

As Annie watched Terri beginning to masturbate she said "I also want to hear how much you're enjoying yourself just like you were doing before. Come on Terri, let me hear how much you like pleasuring yourself."

Terri kept her eyes closed as she was too embarrassed to look at Annie while she masturbated. She was totally oblivious to Annie taking her cell phone from her pocket and recording her as she pleasured herself.

Within a short time Terri was again moaning with pleasure and breathing heavily. Annie reminded her housemate about talking to herself. After hesitating for a moment Terri started speaking. "Oh my god I love riding this big cock. It feels so good and makes my pussy get so happy."

It didn't take much longer before Terri's pleasure was becoming more obvious. She started breathing faster as she rapidly bounced on the dildo and repeatedly said "oh god, oh god, oh god."

Terri pulled on one of her nipples with her free hand as her body began to tremble with orgasmic pleasure. She suddenly screamed out "oh my god yes, This big cock is gonna make me cum. Oh yea!"

As Terri began to orgasm Annie could see her creamy pussy juice running down the dildo and forming a small puddle on the toilet seat. Terri put her head back and as she continued to orgasm multiple time she screamed out "oh my god!"

Annie got so turned on from watching that she could hardly keep from putting her hand between her own legs. She managed to resist the urge as she knew there would be time for that later on.

Terri sat there momentarily absorbing the full pleasure of her orgasm before opening her eyes. When she saw Annie holding her phone up Terri screamed "what are you doing?"

Annie told her "you just looked like you were enjoying yourself so much that I couldn't resist from capturing the moment. Besides, now I have some insurance that you will do everything I tell you to do."

Terri demanded for the video to be deleted but Annie said "don't worry, no one is going to see it. I'll delete it after you've finished obeying all my orders."

When Terri commented that she had already done what she was told to do Annie smiled and said "oh but it's still early. There's plenty of time for you to show me just how much you like playing with my toys."

As Terri gazed at Annie she said "my god I just let you watch me masturbate, what more do I have to do?"

Annie replied "I haven't decided yet but you definitely aren't done being punished for your naughty actions. Right now I want you to lick all your slimy woman cum from my dildo and make sure to get it nice and clean."

Terri hesitated for a moment then as she began licking the dildo Annie again started taking video of her. Terri immediately stopped and ordered her to quit but Annie sternly responded "you don't tell me what to do. You do what I say or I guarantee you will regret it."

Although she was extremely upset Terri felt she was helpless and at the mercy of her housemate. Since she had Annie's promise to delete the video Terri decided to do what she was told. As she continued to lick clean the big cock shaped dildo that had been in her pussy Annie continued to record her.

bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers