Annie and Her Housemate Pt. 02

Story Info
A middle aged woman is forced to perform lesbian sex acts.
2.9k words
4.54
27.8k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers

Annie had caught Terri using her sex toys and forced her housemate to masturbate with them while she watched. She enjoyed so much the feeling of control she had over Terri that she wasn't yet ready to stop. After making Terri lick clean the dildo she had used Annie decided to continue punishing her housemate with more humiliation.

Annie told Terri to take the dildo and the vibrator she'd used to the front room. Terri started to plead with Annie to not make her do any more embarrassing things. She had already apologized and didn't understand why Annie wouldn't let things go?

After going into the front room Annie instructed Terri to sit in a big lounge chair. She told her housemate "spread your legs and put them up over the arms of the chair. I want to have a good view of your hairy pussy and your butthole while you masturbate this time."

Annie had never seen an older woman's pussy. She was intrigued by the noticeable gray hair throughout Terri's brown bush and was also fascinated by her wet pink masturbated slit that glistened from the pleasure her housemate had already enjoyed.

Terri was nearly in tears as she looked at Annie and said "I can't believe you are this evil! Why are you making me do these things?"

Annie replied "I'm just teaching you a lesson you will never forget for invading my privacy."

Terri was beside herself. She said "I've already learned my lesson Annie and you know I'm sorry. I promise I will never do anything like that again. Please stop this. It's so embarrassing."

It seemed that the more Terri begged to stop the more Annie felt the desire to continue. She smiled as she ignored Terri's words and told her "it's time that you enjoy yourself again. First, I want you to use your fingers and spread your pussy for me."

Terri sighed and took a deep breath then did what she'd been told. Annie immediately held up her phone and said "oh that's a wonderful view! Now look right at the camera and smile as you show me your sexy mom pussy."

Terri protested with each picture but Annie continued to assure her that everything would be deleted later that night. She kept saying "quit worrying, it just adds to the fun I'm having with you and I promise no one will ever know."

Although Terri didn't like the situation she felt she had to go along with it. She had no idea what Annie might do if she defied her. Besides, although Terri was embarrassed and apprehensive she was also feeling aroused by having Annie control her. In some strange way she was actually enjoying the humiliation but at the moment she thought it was best to not let Annie know.

After taking a few more pictures Annie instructed Terri to remain in the same position and masturbate with the dildo while also rubbing her clit. Terri hesitated before slowly pushing the big dildo in her already very masturbated pussy.

Annie made Terri masturbate in that manner for several minutes before instructing her housemate to put the dildo in her butt. Terri said "oh my god. you've got to be kidding me. It's way too big for doing that."

Annie said "it shouldn't be a problem. Just work it in slowly. You already have it lubricated nicely with your pussy slime. And I know that you want it in your butt."

As Terri started slowly pushing the big head of the dildo into her tight butthole Annie had a difficult time not laughing at the facial expressions her housemate was making. When Terri finally got past the head she had no problem and moaned loudly as she pushed the big dildo deep into her butt.

After instructing her housemate to again use the vibrator on her clit Annie held up her phone and began recording the event. Terri protested at first but as her excitement increased she no longer cared.

Terri found herself getting incredibly turned on by the thought of being recorded while doing what she was doing. Within a few minutes she was thrusting her hips and moaning with pleasure as she fucked her own butt with the large dildo.

As Terri was nearing her climax Annie instructed her "now turn the vibrator on high and then rapidly fuck your pussy with it."

With the dildo deep in her butt and the vibrator in her pussy, the pleasure was more than Terri could handle. Within seconds she screamed out "oh my god Annie, this is gonna make me cum again."

Terri's eyes rolled back in her head and as she began to orgasm she screamed loudly "oh my god yes, I love this. I love fucking my butt!"

White slimy cream was oozing from Terri's pussy and running down into her butt crack as she continued fucking herself for several more seconds.

When her pleasure had subsided Terri removed the vibrator from her pussy. As she sat there in contented bliss, cum continued to ooze from her masturbated pussy.

Annie had already gone far beyond her initial intent from when she started. She was fully enjoying having someone in a submissive situation doing everything she said to do. As things progressed Annie kept wanting to make Terri do more.

It had now become apparent to Annie that she was in full control and Terri would do anything she was told. While watching her housemate pleasuring herself Annie had also gotten extremely horny. With wanting some pleasure of her own it only took a moment before Annie decided to take things to the extreme.

In her entire life Annie had never even thought about a woman eating her pussy. It wasn't even something she had fantasized about. When the idea of making Terri do it first entered her mind it was something Annie suddenly wanted more than anything.

Terri was still sitting with her legs up over the arms of the chair and.

looking quite contented by her orgasm. When Annie stood up then removed her top and pants Terri asked "why are you taking your clothes off?"

Annie replied "watching you got me so horny that now I need some pleasure too."

Annie removed her bra but left her panties on. She sat back down on the sofa and told Terri to come over in front of her. Terri got a very nervous expression on her face as she walked towards where Annie was sitting.

Annie looked at Terri and smiled. She told her "now get on your knees facing me."

Terri stood for a moment looking in disbelief and shook her head as she knelt down. She was speechless for a second but as she looked at Annie she said "oh my god no. Please tell me you aren't going to make me do what I think you are."

Annie leaned back and put her feet up on the sofa with her legs spread wide. She told Terri "press your nose into the crotch of my panties and smell the scent of a horny woman."

Terri had an expression of fear and bewilderment as she begged "please Annie, please don't make me do this."

Annie continued smiling at her housemate. As she looked directly into Terri's pleading eyes she said "I want you to smell my womanly scent. Now do it."

Terri took a deep breath to calm herself. She closed her eyes as she put her head between Annie's legs. After hesitating for a moment Terri pressed her nose into the gusset of Annie's nylon panties.

Annie started running her fingers through Terri's hair. Feeling her housemate's nose pressed against her clit and slit through her panties was getting Annie even more turned on. She told Terri "oh yea, now inhale deeply and enjoy the scent of my hot horny pussy."

As Terri had her nose and face pushed into her housemate's panty crotch, Annie picked up her cell phone that was laying nearby. She flipped the camera setting to selfie and recorded Terri's actions without her knowing.

After giving Terri ample time to smell her crotch Annie said "okay, now lick them. Stick out your tongue and lick the crotch of my panties."

When Terri's tongue pushed into her slit through her panties Annie could hardly contain her excitement. She could feel her pussy getting incredibly wet and said "oh my goodness Terri, you've got me so turned on you're making me cream in my underpants."

It was the most erotic thing that Annie had ever experienced. As she was enjoying the moment she had no doubt it was going to get even better.

Annie was enjoying herself so much she kept Terri licking her panty crotch and kept recording the event for a number of minutes. When she informed Terri that she could stop Annie also stopped recording and said "you did so well at following my instructions that I've decided you deserve a very special reward."

Terri sighed with relief. She thought the reward meant that Annie was finally done with teaching her a lesson. Terri was so relieved that she thanked Annie who politely responded "you are so very welcome Terri."

Terri's facial expression changed when Annie pulled the crotch of her panties aside revealing her wet glistening pussy. She slid two fingers through her slit getting them covered with her slimy female grool.

Annie smiled as she held her fingers in front of Terri's face and said "now lick them."

Terri again got a nervous timid expression on her face. She said to Annie "but I thought I was done. You told me I had earned my reward."

Annie said "oh no, you are far from done. This is just the start of your reward."

As Annie continued smiling at Terri she said "now lick that tasty delicious treat from my fingers, and make sure you lick them clean."

Terri sighed again even louder than before as she looked at Annie's slimy fingers. She then took a deep breath and said "oh god I can't believe you're making me do this."

Terri closed her eyes and began to lick the sticky slime from Annie's fingers. When she finished Annie again pushed her fingers into her slit and said "you did that so well and enjoyed it so much that I'm going to let you do it again."

After watching Terri lick her slimy pussy grool from her fingers a second time Annie was so horny she couldn't wait any longer for what she wanted next. As Annie lifted her butt and removed her panties she was sure that Terri realized what was coming next.

Annie wanted to give her housemate a moment to think about what she was going to have to do. She looked right at Terri and smiled as she said "you know, I've never had a woman eat my pussy."

She momentarily bit her lip then continued "but that's just about to change. I'm anxious to find out what it's like to have a horny masturbating forty-four year old grandmother eat my wet juicy pussy."

Terri began to plead "oh god Annie, please don't make me do that. I've done everything that you asked me to do but please don't make me eat your pussy. You know I'm not a lesbian and that is something that I really don't want to do."

Annie wasn't about to change her mind. She was too turned on and having Terri being so resistant excited her even more.

With her feet on the sofa and her legs spread wide Annie pulled the lips of her pussy open. It was wet and glistening. She told Terri "just look at all that delicious female love juice I have for you to enjoy. You already know how good it tastes from licking my fingers."

As Terri continued to plead Annie said "I know you smelled my pussy through my panties but now I'm going to let you smell it directly."

Annie said "push your nose into my slit Terri. Get it nice and wet while you inhale my sweet feminine aroma."

Terri pleaded one more time "please Annie, I don't want to do this."

Annie was tired of waiting and sternly said "I don't care if you want to do it. Push your nose into my hot slimy cunt right now Terri and smell it!"

Terri again closed her eyes. She looked disgusted as she pushed her nose into Annie's slimy wet slit.

Annie moaned as she said "oh yea Terri, that's what I wanted. Now breathe deeply and don't stop. I want to hear you inhaling as you enjoy the smell of the pussy you're going to eat."

After making Terri inhale deeply several times Annie instructed her "now put your tongue on my butthole then lick very slowly upwards between my lips all the way to my clit."

Terri said "oh my god I just can't believe you're making me do this."

Annie watched her housemate lean forward until she felt Terri's tongue touching her butthole. She was so incredibly turned on when she felt Terri's tongue sliding between her pussy lips that Annie screamed out with delight as she began to orgasm.

When Terri reached her clit Annie said "oh my god yes! Now look right at my face while you flick it with your tongue."

As Annie watched Terri she said "oh god, seeing you lick my clit has me so turned on!"

After a moment Annie instructed Terri to do the same thing again in the very same manner. As more shivers of delight shot through Annie's body she exclaimed "oh my god, I can't believe how good that feels."

When Terri finished licking Annie's slit the second time she said "there, I've licked your pussy. Can I please stop now?"

Annie replied "I can't let you stop after just the appetizer. You need to enjoy the full meal."

Annie laid down on the sofa and spread her legs. As she put her feet back over her head she said "my hot delicious pussy dinner is being served just for you Terri. Now eat it."

Terri again pleaded "please, haven't I done enough? Don't make me do anymore."

Annie wasn't going to let Terri stop. She wanted her pussy eaten and demanded "you haven't done enough until you've eaten my cunt. Now do it Terri! Bury your face between my legs and eat my hot juicy cunt."

Terri knew that she had no choice but to do as she was told. She slowly put her head down and pushed her tongue deep into Annie's pussy. Annie immediately pulled her head tight into her crotch. She held on to Terri's head and as her housemate ate her pussy Annie had the best orgasm she'd ever experienced.

For the first time in her life Annie felt a stream of her juices squirt from her pussy, not just once but multiple times. She screamed with pleasure "oh my god Terri, lick it! Lick my wet juicy pussy."

As Annie felt Terri's tongue lapping the juices from her wet cunt she said "oh my god Terri, you've got me so turned on. Now just do to me whatever you like to have done when someone eats your cunt."

Without any further instructions and no hesitation Annie felt Terri spread open her pussy lips. She was surprised by the manner in which Terri suddenly began to furiously lick and tongue her. Annie was even more surprised when she felt Terri begin rubbing her clit and fingering her cunt while eating her.

In her entire life Annie never had her cunt eaten as well as what Terri was doing. Over the next several minutes Terri brought Annie to orgasm multiple times. All the while Annie kept saying "oh god Terri, eat my cunt, lick my clit. Oh my god yes, you're making me cum again."

After experiencing a number of very intense orgasms Annie allowed Terri to stop. She'd had as much pleasure as she could handle for one night. As Annie quit holding Terri's head she told her "oh my god, I loved having you eat my cunt. I've never cum so hard and so many times. That was so good!"

Although Annie never intended to have a sexual experience with a woman, the pleasure was so intense she already knew she wanted to make Terri eat her again some time in the future.

When Annie made a suggestive comment about it Terri was not receptive to the idea. She responded "you told me it was only for tonight and I did everything that you wanted. Now I expect you to keep your promise by deleting all the pictures and videos of me."

Terri was relieved when Annie agreed to keep her promise. She was extremely happy as she watched Annie delete each item from her phone.

Afterwards Terri thanked Annie then added "please promise me that you will keep everything that happened tonight between us. I don't want anyone to know that you watched me masturbate and I especially don't ever want anyone to know that I ate your pussy."

Annie promised it would be their secret.

One thing that Terri didn't know was that everything on Annie's phone was automatically backed-up to an external site within minutes of the activity. Although Annie had deleted the videos and pictures from her phone, she still had full access to them.

Knowing that she still had all the pictures and videos of Terri, Annie was already thinking about a next time. She fully enjoyed the pleasure of making Terri eat her cunt and she was going to make certain to have that pleasure again.

bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers