Annie and Her Housemate Pt. 03

Story Info
A middle aged woman is forced to perform lesbian sex acts.
3.4k words
4.51
23.2k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers

It had been two weeks since the night that Annie had forced Terri to masturbate and eat her pussy. After that night neither of the women had spoken about it. Annie was certain that Terri really believed it was a one time event but she had other plans for her housemate.

As she had promised, Annie deleted the pictures and videos that she had of Terri from her phone. Unbeknownst to Terri they were still available to Annie on a website where her items were automatically backed up.

When Annie viewed the videos and the pictures of Terri masturbating she kept thinking about how much she had enjoyed that night. With each passing day Annie's horny desires were increasing and she was longing to make the forty-four year old divorced grandmother eat her pussy again.

With having the videos and pictures Annie was certain she would be able to make Terri again do whatever she wanted. Each time Annie viewed the videos and pictures of her housemate she would masturbate as she fantasized about having more fun with Terri.

To help insure Terri's cooperation, Annie set up an account on a website that featured sexually explicit amateur porn. She uploaded Terri's pictures and videos with the sharing feature set to private. Annie was certain that the threat of making them public would be enough to persuade Terri into submission.

As the weekend approached Annie was anxious for the fun she was hoping to have. She had purchased a strap-on with a thick fat twelve inch cock that she wanted to use as part of her domination of Terri. The diameter of the dildo was nearly three inches and Annie planned to make Terri beg to have her pussy fucked with that huge rubber cock.

It was Saturday morning and Annie was ready to begin her fun. Terri had just gotten dressed after her shower when Annie said "hey, I have something I want to show you."

Annie had the video ready to play that showed Terri using a dildo in her butt while she fucked her own pussy with a vibrator. When her housemate came into the room Annie pressed "play" then turned the screen for Terri to see.

Terri was in complete shock as she stammered "but you deleted that video Annie, I saw you do it."

Annie explained that when the videos and photos were deleted from her phone they had already been backed up to an online account. Terri became extremely angry and upset then said "but you promised you'd delete them after I did everything you wanted me to do that night. You lied to me Annie."

As Terri began demanding that Annie immediately delete them from everywhere she was told "you know, I really enjoyed the fun we had that night Terri and I've really been wanting to do it again. In fact, I think we should continue having some fun right now."

Terri got extremely angry by the suggestion. She cursed at Annie and said "I'm not about to be a sex slave to you or do whatever it is you're thinking. I've had enough of your kinky weirdness and I'll move out before doing anything like that again."

As Terri began to leave the room she added "I really don't care who you tell or show those video's to. It's just me masturbating. Big deal. Everyone does it. I'll tell everyone what a kinky perverted weirdo you are and explain to your mom or my friends or whoever sees it how you forced me to do it."

Annie said to Terri "well I'm sorry you feel that way but there is something else you might like to know about the video we're watching. It's already posted online. The viewing is currently set to private but since you don't care who sees it I'll gladly change the setting for public viewing."

As Annie changed the setting she said "there, now anyone in the world can watch you masturbate and I'll keep it that way until you agree to what I want. Oh by the way, the other videos and pictures are posted too including one of you smelling my pussy through my panties. I'll be changing the settings on them along with adding your name and address for everyone to see."

Terri called Annie a bitch and a liar then went into her bedroom and slammed the door shut.

After about a half hour Terri came out of her room. She was wearing a jacket and about to leave. Annie told her "hey check this out before you go. Your videos are really popular. They've been viewed several times already and getting lots of comments."

Terri looked at the screen to verify what Annie had told her then said "oh my god, I can't believe that many people have already seen me. What if someone I know actually sees me? Please Annie, I'm begging you to please stop this."

Annie smiled and said "you know what you need to do to make it stop."

As Terri continued to plead Annie rubbed herself and said "my pussy is really horny and I know you could help it."

After a brief moment Terri sighed and after taking a long deep breath she calmly said "okay, okay, I give up. I will do whatever you want just please turn off the public setting now! Whether they know me or not I'm embarrassed to have people see me masturbating."

Annie was somewhat surprised at how quickly Terri gave in but she was also pleased by the outcome. Terri seemed defeated and Annie was more than ready for her fun to begin.

As Annie reset the video to the private setting she told Terri "now don't be so down. We're going to have so much fun together."

Terri was less than enthusiastic as she said "you may think that it's fun but I don't."

Annie smiled and told Terri "the first thing I want you to do is get comfortable. Take off your jacket and all of your clothes except for your underwear."

Terri bit her lip then let out a heavy sigh before saying "oh god I don't think I'm ready to do this again."

Once Terri had stripped to her underwear, Annie said "now you can start undressing me too. Remove my sweatshirt and my bra."

After Terri did as she'd been instructed Annie told her "now lick my nipples and rub my pussy through my pants."

It didn't take long before Annie was moaning with pleasure and said to Terri "oh god yes, that feels nice. Now take off my sweat pants and my panties too then suck on my nipples and finger my pussy."

Terri again took a deep breath. She began sucking Annie's tits and slid her finger into her housemate's wet hole. As Annie watched Terri following her orders it almost seemed as if she was enjoying what she was doing.

Annie told Terri "from this moment on, when we're being intimate you will address me as Miss Annie and you will do whatever I tell you without question. Do you understand?"

Terri shocked Annie when she replied without hesitation "yes Miss Annie, I do understand and I will do as I'm told."

After having Terri lick her nipples and play with her pussy Annie was getting anxious to feel her housemate's tongue inside her again. Annie ran her fingers through Terri's hair then asked "are you ready to pleasure your mistress in any way she desires?"

Again without hesitation Terri responded "yes Miss Annie, I am ready to do anything to please you."

Annie had Terri sit on the sofa and told her "now smell and lick your fingers that were in my pussy."

As Terri followed her instructions Annie moved directly in front of her housemate. She turned her back towards Terri, spread her legs wide and bent over with her hands on the floor. With her big butt directly in front of Terri's face Annie said "kiss my butt cheeks."

Terri leaned forward and kissed all over the butt cheeks of her mistress. Annie grabbed hold of her own butt and as she spread her cheeks she told Terri "put your nose in my butthole and smell it."

Annie moaned with pleasure while Terri smelled her butt. After a moment she said "now lick up and down my crack."

As Terri was licking her butt crack Annie instructed her "and now my butthole. Lick all around my butthole then stick your tongue in and eat it."

Annie moaned with pleasure as Terri pushed her tongue in her butthole and exclaimed "oh god yes Terri eat it, eat my butthole."

Terri put her hands on Annie's hips and pulled her close. She pressed her face tight against Annie's big butt cheeks and pushed her tongue deep into her butthole.

Annie got so turned on by feeling Terri's tongue deep in her butthole that she screamed out "oh god yes Terri, keep eating my butthole and make your mistress cum."

As the pleasure of orgasmic ecstasy shot through her body Annie screamed out a second time "oh my god yes, now my cunt Terri. Stick your tongue deep into my hot juicy cunt and eat it!"

With Annie being bent over in the position that she was Terri had full access to both of her holes. Terri's tongue immediately moved from Annie's butt to her cunt. While Terri tongued and licked her wet juicy cunt Annie squealed with pleasure.

Annie began to rapidly massage her clit then felt her pussy convulse and squirt multiple times while Terri ate her. Even though she was completely absorbed in the pleasure of an intense orgasm Annie realized that Terri was moaning too.

As Annie looked between her legs at Terri she could see her housemate was moving her hips and rubbing her pussy against the sofa cushion. Annie wasn't certain but it appeared that Terri was getting turned on from pleasuring her.

After enjoying several minutes of pleasure Annie told Terri she had again done very well at following her instructions. Terri took a deep breath and as she leaned back on the sofa Annie said "you can go into your bedroom and wait for me. I have a very special reward planned for your obedience."

When Terri stood up Annie saw that there was a wet spot on the sofa where she had been sitting. As Terri walked towards her bedroom Annie also noticed there was a wet spot in the seat of her pink panties.

After Terri had left the room Annie rubbed the spot on the sofa with her fingers. The wetness felt slimy and Annie immediately knew what it was. Terri had gotten so turned on while eating Annie that she had soaked her underpants with squirt from her pussy.

Knowing that Terri had squirted into her panties really got Annie excited. She couldn't wait to question her housemate about the pleasure she had obviously gotten from eating the butt and cunt of her mistress.

Before going into Terri's bedroom, Annie got the strap-on she had purchased earlier in the week. Terri was sitting on the bed waiting when Annie walked in wearing the thick twelve inch cock.

Terri stared at the enormous rubber penis and said "oh my god, that thing is huge. You don't intend to use that on me do you Miss Annie?"

Annie told her "I know how much you enjoyed masturbating with my big dildo the last time and I thought this would be the perfect size to fill your big horny mommy cunt."

As Terri continued to protest that it was too big Annie said "you don't have to pretend. I know your pussy wants it."

Annie instructed her housemate to take off her bra and panties. When Terri pulled down her pink cotton panties Annie looked at the noticeable slimy wetness in the gusset and commented "oh goodness Terri, it looks like you've creamed your underpants. Did you do that when you were eating me?"

Terri's face turned bright red and after hesitating she quietly replied "yes Miss Annie."

Annie wanted to hear Terri say the actual words and prodded her on by saying "yes Miss Annie what?"

Terri's face seemed to get redder as she said "yes Miss Annie. I got so turned on

while eating your butt and pussy that I creamed my own panties."

Annie told Terri that it pleased her to know she enjoyed it so much. She was totally surprised by what happened next.

Terri looked extremely embarrassed as she took a deep breath and said "I don't know why but I liked it the first time you made me do it too."

Terri continued on and said "I have never in my life gotten so turned on as I did when you watched me masturbate. And I got even more turned on when you made me eat your pussy."

As Terri kept talking she said "this is so embarrassing to admit but yes Miss Annie, my panties are wet because I had an orgasm when I was giving you pleasure."

Annie couldn't believe what Terri was telling her and she was even more surprised as Terri continued her confession. Terri said "I'm really not a lesbian. I've never even had any sexual desires for a woman but over the past few weeks all I could think about was how much I enjoyed what you made me do."

As Terri finished expressing her feelings she said "I've actually been hoping you would make me do it again. I had even thought about using your toys again without permission so I could be punished. I only pretended to be angry earlier and all I could think about when I was in my bedroom was eating your pussy again."

Annie smiled and told her "now that I know how much you enjoy it I'll make certain that you get to do it often."

Terri replied "thank you Miss Annie. I will give you pleasure in any way that you desire."

Annie had been patiently waiting all along with the strap-on in place. After listening to everything Terri told her, Annie said "now that you've told me how you really feel I'm certain you're anxious for the reward you've earned."

Terri replied "yes Miss Annie, I've been looking forward to my reward."

After instructing Terri to sit on the edge of the bed, Annie moved in front of her. She told her housemate "I want you to use this big rubber cock to show me how you would pleasure a man with your mouth."

Terri replied "yes Miss Annie, I will gladly show you how I suck a man's cock."

As Terri gripped the thick fat cock she began licking all around the head before stretching her lips around it. After taking it into her mouth Terri stroked it while bobbing her head up and down on it. Annie ran her fingers through her housemate's hair while telling her how sexy she looked.

After making Terri suck the rubber cock for a few minutes Annie told her "now that you've got your man excited Terri, tell him what you want."

As Terri looked up at Annie she again licked all around the head of the cock then replied "I want your big sexy cock in my pussy. Please, fuck my horny mom pussy."

Annie had Terri get on her hands and knees near the edge of the bed so she would have full access to her housemate's mature hairy cunt. After sliding her fingers through Terri's slit Annie commented "oh my goodness Terri, your cunt is dripping. You must really want this big cock."

Terri quickly replied "oh god yes! I do want that big cock in my pussy!"

As Annie grabbed Terri's chubby wide butt she put the head of the thick rubber cock between her housemate's pussy lips and began to push it in. Terri gasped and said "oh god, it's so big and so thick. I'm not sure if my pussy can take it all?"

While Annie was slowly pushing the thick rubber cock into her housemate's pussy, Terri kept moaning and gasping as she repeatedly exclaimed "oh my god, oh my god!"

After Annie had worked the full length of the fat cock into her pussy Terri started moving her hips and said "oh my god Miss Annie. I've never had anything this big inside me but it feels so good!"

As Annie slowly thrust the cock in and out Terri kept moaning with pleasure. She was moving her hips in rhythm with Annie and it was obvious Terri was enjoying having the fat twelve inch rubber cock inside her. When Annie increased her pace Terri squealed with delight "oh my god yes, that feels so wonderful Miss Annie."

Terri put her head down on the mattress then slid her hand between her legs. As she began rubbing her clit Terri screamed out "oh my god Miss Annie, I love this so much. I love having you fucking my horny mom cunt."

Annie grabbed tight on to Terri's butt and as she began to rapidly fuck her housemate she said "tell me Terri, do you like having a big fat cock fucking your horny slimy mom cunt?"

Terri couldn't contain her excitement any longer and screamed out "oh my god yes, I love it. That big cock is going to make me cum!"

As Terri began to orgasm she started screaming "oh Miss Annie, fuck my cunt! Fuck my horny slimy mom cunt!"

After several minutes of hard fucking Annie removed the thick fat cock from Terri's pussy. Terri continued to rub and finger herself for a while longer before rolling over on her back. She sighed as she looked at Annie and said "I've never had that many orgasms at one time. It was wonderful! You just kept making me cum and I hated for you to stop."

As Terri laid on the bed Annie told her "we can continue if you want?"

Terri smiled and said "oh my god yes please Miss Annie. Please fuck my pussy and make me cum again."

Annie lifted Terri's legs then held them up. She told Terri "if you really want me to fuck your cunt again you're going to have to beg for it. This time I want you to beg for me to fuck your hairy horny grandma cunt."

Terri spread her pussy lips and said "just look at how wet you made my horny cunt get Miss Annie. I have a hot wet horny grandma cunt that needs fucked so badly. Please, please fuck my hairy slimy grandma cunt and make me cum. I am your slutty sex slave Miss Annie and I will do anything for you."

Without hesitation Annie suddenly shoved the thick fat rubber cock deep into her housemate's pussy with one hard thrust. Terri screamed out "oh god yes Miss Annie, fuck my grandma cunt!"

As Terri thrust her hips and rapidly rubbed her clit it only took a moment before she again began to orgasm. She kept saying "oh god yes fuck my grandma cunt hard. Fuck my hairy horny grandma cunt."

Terri continued to orgasm multiple times while Annie fucked her for several minutes. When Annie removed the cock from Terri's pussy a large amount of slimy white vaginal cum oozed from her cunt and ran down onto her butt.

Annie wiped the cum with her fingers and made Terri lick them. After lowering Terri's legs Annie also made her lick the rubber cock.

Terri was totally content after licking her own slimy pussy cum from the fat cock on the strap-on and thanked Annie for fucking her pussy.

Annie commended Terri for being a good obedient slave. She said "now that I know how willing you are, you will be pleasuring me often. You will truly know what it's like to be my sex slave."

After hearing Annie's words Terri responded "thank you Miss Annie. I truly love being your sex slave and will always do whatever I'm told."

After the way things had started earlier Annie was surprised by how quickly everything had changed. She had never imagined Terri becoming so cooperative but Annie was quite happy about it.

Although Annie had never intended to have a sexual relationship with a woman she was finding it to be fun and enjoyable. She especially loved being in control and she knew Terri would be eating her pussy often.

Annie was also thinking about what other things she could make Terri do. She especially hoped to make Terri fulfill some of the naughty kinky desires she'd always had.

bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers