All Comments on 'Annie and Her Housemate Pt. 03'

by bmp5708

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DarkoppsDarkoppsover 3 years ago
Hurry

We need Pt.04.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed this story and hope you continue to develop the relationship between Annie and Terri by having Terri do all sorts of things like kissing and licking Annie's feet, sucking her tits, having Annie undress in the car while going to the park, restaurant etc. Maybe even draw Terri's daughter into the sex play. Many avenues open with this story along with many kinky chapters. Please keep this one going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very well done. Lots of room for additional episodes! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story and I stayed hard 😆

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's up with part 4?

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Let's see. Annie calls herself "mistress" but Terri keeps calling her "Miss Annie" , which is really not calling her Mistress, is she? The story went south very quickly , here, with the rushed ambience and the cliche about Terri really wanting everything. The lack of verbalization and dialogue from Terri in the first part was a problem, especially her casual acceptance of doing acts she thinks go against her identity. The focus on Annie's thought and insufficient reaction dialogue from Terri were a preamble to the dropping of plausibility on the last part, including the idea that making a few videos public will not accomplish the same thing Terri wants to avoid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbmp5708@bmp5708
I am a perverted older man who wears panties 24/7. I have fantasized throughout my lifetime about my many kinky desires. The stories I write come from those fantasies. While the stories are all fictional, most are based on real life people that I know. Their names have been ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES