Annie and Kimmy Watched by Shawn

Story Info
Shawn hears some unusual noises during a sleepover.
1k words
4.16
7.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on a phone call. I was at work, she was at home, sitting in the kitchen and staring out the window.

"He's really fucking hot," she said breathily into the phone.

"Who?" I asked. Statements like that from her were nothing out of the ordinary. It was always perfectly normal for her to truly admire people's physical forms without acting upon the sexual feelings it created for her.

"Our new neighbor next door. He's outside in his back yard with his shirt off and, oh my God, his fucking muscles, Shawn!"

"I've got your favorite 7 inch muscle right here, baby."

"Mmm, is it nice and hard for me?" She asked, and then without letting me answer, exclaimed, "OH! Kimmy called me and wants us to come spend the weekend with her!"

"I have no problem if we're all off over the weekend," I said, almost too quickly.

"Perfect. I'll let her know. By the way, I've been rubbing my pussy this whole time watching this guy," she said before quickly hanging up. She texted me later that she was about to cum and didn't want to do it on the phone and get me too excited to work. How considerate.

Annie and I had been together for a while. Engaged to be engaged, I guess it would be called. We had an apartment in a small town in Michigan, and we both worked basic jobs just to pay the bills and have some fun money. Kimmy was her free-spirited bisexual friend from work, who both of us happened to think was drop-dead gorgeous and incredibly sexy on top of that.

We arrived at Kimmy's after I quickly came home from work and showered. The whole house was well-designed and taken care of. We all enjoyed each other's company for a while and headed to bed.

Late in the night I woke up and noticed Annie wasn't next to me. I decided to get up and go look around for her, and stopped dead on the other side of the house at Kimmy's room. The door was open slightly and the light was on. I was hearing loud wet kisses that were loaded with passion. I decided to take a peek inside. I figured, if they saw me they'd either kick me out or ask me to join in.

They were both topless and sitting on the bed. Kimmy's full, soft lips were wrapped tightly around Annie's right nipple, while she was pinching and squeezing the left one with her hand. Annie had her head craned upwards, eyes closed in absolute pleasure, mouth open wide, and she was breathing heavily. She had her hand wrapped snugly up in Kimmy's long dirty-blonde hair, and she was clutching Kimmy's head into her chest. Both of them had their other hand between the other's legs, and they were both rocking their hips.

As I watched I couldn't help but notice how much all of this was turning me on. I had watched a lot of porn in my life, but I had never actually watched people have sex. I was wearing sweatpants with nothing underneath and a plain t-shirt. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing against the inside of my sweatpants, and it was feeling more and more wet with precum with every pass.

Annie gently pulled Kimmy's head away and clutched her in a passionate kiss. As they kissed, Annie was slowly leaning down toward the bed and taking Kimmy with her. She got Kimmy onto her back, and began making a long trail of small soft kisses that began at the cheek, moved down the neck, and ended up at the chest. Kimmy's erect nipples thrusted eagerly upward to meet Annie's warm mouth. As I watched Kimmy's facial expressions, I could tell the exact moment Annie's mouth made it around the nipples. Annie then continued her descent down Kimmy's torso, and made her way all the way down between her thighs, which were by now wide open, and even though I couldn't see past the back of Annie's head from my angle, I just knew that pussy was hot, wet, and eager.

Annie teased around the insides of Kimmy's thighs for what seemed like forever and I could hear the sexual frustration in Kimmy's breathing. I heard the heavy sigh of relief when Annie's lips finally made their contact, and I saw the pleased expression wash over Kimmy's face as Annie began to lick and suck on her wet pussy. The moment was fleeting, as Annie had clearly frustrated herself with all the teasing, and began to go to town. I could hear Kimmy's pussy getting wetter with the mix of her own juices and Annie's saliva. I could see Annie's arms moving, and I caught a glimpse of Kimmy's tight shaved kitty as Annie slid 2 fingers inside Kimmy's hole with one hand, and began furiously rubbing her own clit with the other. Kimmy's breathing became heavier and her moans became louder.

"Yes. God, yes!" Kimmy started calling out, as Annie began making her own moans into Kimmy's mound. I could see both of Annie's hand working faster and more intently, and could hear both of them breathing and moaning more heavily with each passing moment. Kimmy reached a hand down and grabbed the back of Annie's head, burying it between her legs and holding it in place.

Kimmy's moans were growing louder and louder. She called out Annie's name several times, exclaiming she was almost there. Just a few more quick motions with Annie's mouth and hand, and Kimmy came hard and loud. Annie kissed Kimmy's pussy softly a few times as a way of telling it she's proud of the work it put in, and made the same kiss trail back up Kimmy's torso to meet back up with Kimmy's face. As they kissed and caressed each other, Annie laid down next to Kimmy and they fell into each other's arms.

I decided to let them have their after-care snuggles and go to sleep. I'd ask about what I saw in the morning.