Annie and Lara Pt. 02

Story Info
Musical theatre nerds continue hot threesome.
10.8k words
4.33
2.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, only human beings, over the age of 18 years engage in any sort of sex in this fictional story.

How Part 1 ended:

"Hey Annie come up here. Group hug please."

Annie obeyed and they're soon installed on either side of me on the bed, lying half on me, and we're trying to work out how to all kiss together.

After a couple of minutes of blissful bodily communion, Annie looked down for a second taking hold of my cock.

"You haven't come yet, have you?"

Part 2

"I didn't need to. Experiencing that was... woah. That will be a memory to cherish. I couldn't even tell you all the emotions coursing through me right now. I'm so in love with you Lara right now for sharing that with me. With us. That was so beautiful. Not to mention fucking hot."

I turned back to Annie. "Going back to your original question, I'm pretty sure I'm going to come wonderfully tonight. At my age I've got my limitations. The spirit is willing, and all that."

"Shut up, you're not old. And you certainly don't seem to be having any trouble, ahem, keeping up so far!" Annie gave my still mostly hard cock an affectionate squeeze. "Ready for round two?"

Annie leaned over bringing her face right up to mine, my cock still in her hand.

Wadda' ya say, eh?" Annie tried for playful, but she had a mission. "Watching you two fuck has me horny: wanna fuck?"

I looked at her, smiling but didn't say anything.

"Damn it. I want you to fuck me. I want your cock. Fuck you're actually making me beg here?! You bastard!"

"Wow. What the heck happened to sweet, deferential, bubbly Annie?!"

"Oh she's still here. She's just too horny for social niceties."

I gave another faux-snort: "Social niceties?! Nineteenth century much?"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Like you're one to talk. Pfffffffft. So, fuck you too. Ha! ..Which is exactly what I'm gonna do!" She turns to Lara: "You know, this establishment has really gone downhill: you have to do everything yourself... sheesh."

"Ooo, so what?: you're gonna stiff me on the tip?!"

"I'm trying to get you to stiff me with your tip!"

Annie got up with a defiant hair-flip and swung a leg over, straddling me. Despite being out of it still from Lara, I couldn't but enjoy the delightful squelch as her messy pussy made contact my messy cock.

But instead of getting to it, Annie leaned over Lara's prone body, nuzzling her breasts (...who says sex has to be linear?!). "Mmm mm, you sexy sexy woman. It was so hot watching you fuck!"

Annie reached up and planted a languid kiss on Lara. Lara just about managed to return the kiss.

"I'm going to give you some time to recuperate before ravishing you. Besides, I have some business with mister Andrew here. But, fun fact: I noticed Andrew has a lovely strapon back there on his bed. Did you see that thing? Perfect! So, ya. Yer' gettin' the treatment sweetie pie. Soon. Mmm mm."

"Andrew you're right. Annie has been replaced by an alien. Or maybe an android...?" With both hands Lara playfully prodded about the back of Annie's neck, up into her hairline. "Hmmm let's see if there's an off switch."

"Har har very funny. Oh, and I promise you the last thing you want to do tonight is switch me off... Even if you could!"

"Check her out! Yowza."

"Ah, Andrew I need your cock now, k?"

Being only human, watching Annie make out with Lara got me going again. Not to mention the exquisite feel of her pussy surfing my shaft. Without waiting for an answer Annie slid forward enough to align our parts, then back, and I was inside her, unceremoniously as with Lara! [Ed.: Why do I keep bringing up ceremoniousness (ceremoniosity)?! Fucked if I know.] Annie slid down until I was in all the way, and held there, sighing long and hard. I wrapped my arms around her holding her for a minute, her head on my chest.

"Oh Annie. You're blowing my mind again. Holy. You feel so, so unbelievable."

"So do you. I love your cock inside me, Teach... Um, how long do you need...?"

Teasing, "We just started. Surely you're not tired from being on top yet?!"

"Shut up! *giggled* What I mean is: I love having you inside me. But in a few minutes I want to get seriously fucked. Will you be back by then?"

"Wow. Someone is goal-oriented."

"Shut up!" Slapped me playfully (I think). "Ev'wyfingk's a bleedin' struggoo wif' you, innit?."

"Ooo ooh, passable cockney!"

"Passable?!!"

"You're not going to call me 'Teach' all night are you...?!"

Lara piped in: "You know, listening to you two, no one would ever guess in a million years that you're in the middle of fucking."

All three of us dissolved into laughter. In fact Annie laughed my cock right out of her pussy! Caused yet more laughter. Poor Annie. She was laughing so hard, not paying attention, she rolled off me, obviously aiming for the mattress, but her momentum carried her right off the bed and onto the floor.

"Crap!" She jumped up grinning sheepishly.

"Hmm. No more wine for you!"

"Screw you."

"Uh yeah." Trying for teen snark. Probably poorly. "I thought we were trying to..."

She instantly went deadly serious: "That was, mildly funny." Boom. Then she climbed back on the bed on all fours, sticking her butt up in the air and wiggling it in my general direction.

"Are you back yet?"

I made a bit of a show out of ogling her exposed pussy and rosebud, to the extent of not hearing her question.

"Huh? Wha', what?"

"I'll take that as a yes."

Shaking my head like an old-school cartoon character: "Idlee-idlee-idlee-idlee-idlee-idlee." Pause. "Wha... did, did you say something about your butt - No! I mean your back. Ooo you've got a sore back! Do you?"

"Ok ok, mister typical lame man. Get over it. *pause* Literally, ha!. As in now buster."

As I got up on my knees I gave her what was supposed to be a playful spank but it had more oomph than planned.

"Ow-wuh, you bastard: that hurt!"

"Oops." I said seconds before doing it again - exact same spot.

"Fuck."

"Don't you mean: 'Fuck, please...'" I tried to deadpan, almost succeeding. Lara looked at me, total deadpan (and nailing it): "That was funny."

More group laughter.

"And yes, in answer to your question from way back, whenever: I'm back. Holy I am so ready for this. Look at that ass! This ass... mmmmm mmm! Lara are you checking this out?!"

Lara groaned in agreement (I think), but I didn't wait. I nudged my cock into that little crook at the bottom of her labia, where her juices gather, nestled myself in for a moment, before pulling on her hips, slowly sinking deep, all the way into her sopping, amazing pussy. Thankfully I think Annie was ready too! No signs of disapprobation were detected.

In less than a minute I'd developed a nice steady rhythm, smooth and deep. Fuck she was wet. Annie started pushing back against my thrusts with increasing vigour.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck this is what I need. Watching you guys was so amazing. But also frustrating because I got sooo horny, needing attention, and I couldn't... Unh Unh Fuck I love your cock. Um, I couldn't interrupt your moment. I mean it was so perfectly perfect exactly as it was. It didn't need me, as much as I would have loved to. I know we're going to have our moments together too. Having one... It was just one of those times when masturbation wasn't enough. Fuck someone tell me to shut up. Harder please!"

"Shut up."

Annie looked at me for a second in awe.

"You see, I am responsible for this. I gave that to you. I put that on a plate for you!"

She slapped my chest - hard!

"Ow!"

"Fuck! But: respect! I set myself up for this and now I don't know if you said 'shut up' just jokingly because I asked for it. Or did you say 'shut up' as a sexist jerk, because you actually wanted me to just shut up? Or it was neither... just because it was a brilliant move, regardless. You see.... Oh! Oh you fucker! Yes. Solid point."

I suddenly picked up both the pace of my thrusts and the force with which I was thwacking her pelvis with mine. Annie couldn't but forget about the point I scored over her in the endless game.

"Oh yes you naughty boy. This is sooooooo what I fucking need. I love your cock! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck meeee!"

I was wailing on her: pulling almost all the way out then slamming back in, as hard as I can.

Lara watched our congress intently. Waving a languid finger at us: "I think I'm gonna want some o' that. Eventually."

"Oh Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me. I'm going to come. Don't stop. Unh. Unh."

Annie was face down on the mattress, her arms outstretched in front, trying to get more traction as she struggled to keep pace with my relentless pounding. I was getting close-ish to coming but I was determined to make sure Annie got there first. Luckily I wasn't put to the test. In less than a minute, Annie bucked back against me with extra ferocity then lunged forward to lie flat on the bed, her whole body going stiff. Her hand shot down underneath and rubbed on her clit crazy fast. After the first big peak subsided she pushed her ass back up in the air in invitation.

"Put it back in, quick, quick, quick!"

I pushed my cock all the way back into Annie and just held it there, savouring the feel of her pussy. The feel of her pelvis against mine. How unbelievably sexy she was in this position. I looked over at Lara for a moment, thinking how the fuck lucky am I to be here with these two wonders?! Back to Annie: "Hey, roll over on your back, k?"

"K."

I pulled out and lifted up so she could manoeuvre. Once on her back, she held her legs up high and wide, inviting me in between. Aye yi yi. Then she reached for my cock.

"C'mon in, Sailor. The water's fine."

"*frantic pause* Ah damn it I've got nothing. Oo oo... aaah, what about: ahoy matey! Nah, lame. Or: permission to board, Cap'n?... Still lame. Damnit." I had to settle for mutely sliding my cock back into her delicious wet pussy."

"I don't need your rapier wit, just give me your cocky rapier."

"Who are you, Cyrano de On-Your-Bac?!. My cock and my rapier wit are a package deal."

I leaned forward so we could look into each other's eyes.

"Truth is, I'm still a little freaked out by the New Us, you know? Freaked out but also loving it!. C'mere." She was slightly sheepish.

I began interspersing feather kisses all over her face, in between words. "Annie I love you. I'm loving the New Us. I mean yes it's new. Actually, you know what? I'm glad it has taken us so long to get here. And look at us now. Who'd a' thought...?"

"Mmm mm, whah yessah, Mister Jones, sah." ...As a southerne belle, randomly. Then, "Keep fucking me. Please."

"Oo oo. Lightning change. Nice."

"Shut up and fuck!"

"Honestly you two are too much together. You are Cracking. Me. Up."

"Everyone's a critic. Sheesh."

I leaned forward and plant a sloppy kiss on Annie. She kissed back and next thing you know we were duelling tongues and duelling pelvises. Our eyes danced together while we kissed. Ah, the vitality in Annie - it just melted me! So frickin' alive. Present. We kissed until I was dizzy. I bent down to attend to her breasts. Leaning on one elbow I had the other hand free to caress while I nuzzled and lick and kissed and sucked.

"Yes, bite my nipples."

"Mmm mm."

"Yes nice. Ah, Ah. Ahhhhh."

I gave her a quicker thrust while also giving a nipple a quick hard pinch causing Annie to arch her back up and grind down on my cock.

"Fuck yeah, I've got another orgasm on the way. This one is going to rock."

"You can tell what kind of orgasm you're going to have?!" With a questioning grin.

"Un huh. Can't you?"

"Huh. I guess, maybe sometimes. I mean, I know this one is going to fucking rock."

"See?"

"Yeah yeah. But it's not because of knowing my body. I know it's going to rock because of you. Sorry."

"Yeah Yeah yourself. And, thank you. Fuck me big boy."

I nestled my nose right behind her ear and slinked an arm around her neck, holding her tight so I could start to thrust harder. Which I proceeded to do. What an awesome position, although it was a bit awkward for Annie. Her legs were on their own up in the air, flailing about crazily. What a sight! Not that I could get a good look, I could feel them though. After a bit, I let go of her neck and sat up so I could wrap my arms around her legs, pushing them down, slowly but firmly, until they were behind her ears, on the mattress.

"Oh yes. Whah Mister Jones, 'seems y'all have me at your mercy. Now fuck the shit out of me. I need it hard. And deep."

I got back upright and grabbed her legs, splaying them as widely as possible. Annie was completely open, utterly exposed to me as I started thrusting again. Slowly at first. She was still just as insanely wet. I kept it slow for as long as I could. But eventually I started to speed up. Annie's whole body was humming, with the pleasure of finally getting fucked the way she needed? Her orgasm seemed definitely on track.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I am so filled with... Unh. Unh. Andrew. Fuck me harder. Please. As hard as you can. Please. I need it. Take me. Take me. Take my body. Use it. Wreck it. Unh. Unh. Yes."

I was wailing again. I was sure my balls would end up bruised from whacking against her butt and pussy. To say nothing of the possibility of pelvic fractures.

Lara sat up, "Holy shit that looks insane! Doesn't it hurt?"

"In. A. Good. Waaaaaaay..." Annie didn't have much brain-width for speech.

"Fuck, you two are turning me on..."

Lara scooted over so she could lean in to give Annie a kiss. Annie was flailing her head about with the insanity of how hard she was getting fucked but Lara persevered and managed to grab hold of her head and plant her soft lips on Annie's, getting her attention. She pulled back so they could look at each other. The look contained love, lust, freaked-out-edness (Ha.), lots of love, lots of lust, the craziness of all this, oh, and simple joy! On a whim Lara shifted up above Annie's head so they were now kissing upside down. Then she reached up and took Annie's nipples in her fingers, squeezing hard! Annie arched her chest up off the bed with a scream.

"Ooo you fucker."

They kissed again: open-mouthed, duelling tongues, exchange of saliva, ah! lips on lips, such soft full lips - both of them. It's weird, though, kissing upside down! It's like, you don't know where your tongue's supposed to go.

But Annie couldn't sustain it: her body was too wrapped up in the reaming it was getting. I have no idea how I was lasting so long, but I was slamming, full thrust, as hard as ever and Annie was pushing back onto me for all she was worth, not that she had much range of motion. Annie's eyes suddenly went wide, catching mine. Hers looked surprised: "Fuck I'm going to come. Fuck yeah. Oh. Oh. Unh. Unh. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuuuuckk Meeeeee!"

And with that Annie's orgasm burst. I pushed deep for all I was worth and held it there for a bit. Annie was pushing her pelvis back into mine with equal force, two fingers still wailing on her clit.

"Andrew don't stop! Keep fucking me. Please. Please. Please."

"Sorry. Thought you'd need a moment..."

"What I need is your cock. Hard!"

I got right back to it. Pulled my cock all the way out and, aiming with my hand, shoved it back in hard.

"Oh! Yes, you fucker. Give it to me."

I started giving her quick hard half-thrusts while reaching down to pinch her nipples.

"Aaaahhh. Fuuuck. Ssoooooo gooood."

She screamed a scream I wouldn't even try to transcribe while continuing to thrust her pelvis up t'ward mine, riding out her orgasm. Watching her writhe and contort was riveting. I have no idea how I managed to not come.

Lara had sat back a bit, out of the range of our flailing limbs, but was utterly absorbed by the spectacle we were making. Annie slowly started to come down.

"Annie you absolute minx. Holy wow that was something else. I'm kinda jealous..." Lara said with a faux-pout, eyes twinkling.

I couldn't resist piping in: "Your own orgasm was pretty spectacular, there, hun."

"True." Lara couldn't hold back a smile.

Annie could only manage one word between gasps for air: "I. I. Holy. I. Fuck. I. Can't. Believe. How. Hard. I. Just. Fucking. Came..." her body suddenly couldn't take it and she couldn't talk for a bit, almost hyperventilating.

A little concerned: "Wow, darlin': you alright?" I cupped a cheek affectionately as she finally caught her breath.

"Oh my goddess, thank you. That was out of this world. Thank you. I love your cock. Too..." She said, cocking a side-glance at Lara with a smirk.

"Guilty as charged." Lara affected wistfulness, sighing and staring off into a memory.

"Where's our wine?!" Lara had a sudden burst of energy, bounding off the bed and grabbing our wine glasses, handing them to us. But first I pulled out of Annie, slowly. Then we helped Annie sit up, back against the headboard. Poor thing was a bit wiped. I sat next to her (partly to prop her up) and finally we had our wine glasses.

"To amazing lovely friends!"

"Cheers!"

"To amazing sex with lovely friends!"

"Cheers!"

Then the women insisted on...:

"To Andrew's beautiful cock!"

"Cheers!"

"Aw, shucks..."

"Uh unh! No way - no false modesty."

"Hey. Right place; right time. What can I say?" I said with faux-nonchalance, shrugging my shoulders. "No lie, I'm a lucky buck. I mean, would you look at you two...?!"

"Ooo someone's chuffed with himself!"

"Hey!"

We all burst into laughter. We then curled up into a bizarre ball of torsos and limbs, and had a bit of a snooze. Maybe 15 minutes or so. 15 minutes of sweet calm. Relaxing, rejuvenating. Predictably Lara was the first to stir.

"I'm going to hit the hors-d'oeuvres. Care to join?"

"Mmm." Annie's head came up like a prairie dog's.

"Actually yeah, the cheeses, and the prosciutto will be unbelievable now. They've been at room temperature for like a couple of hours. Let's go! Dibs on the Boursault."

"What the fuck?! Who calls dibs on hors-d'oeuvres. Ha ha."

"Plus he's the frickin' host, right? Gracious much...?"

We grabbed our wine and raced down to the living room. I kind of beat them - hell it's my place - but I was busted and had no choice but to do the gracious host, stepping back and "presenting" the table to them (after stealing one tiny little water biscuit with Boursault...). After a snack we went back up to the bedroom, taking the bluetooth speaker with us. Annie stayed behind in the living room to program a quick new playlist. So Lara and I settled back onto the bed together, as if we'd been friends who hang out naked all the time, like forever.

"So what have you got in store for us next, Oh Lady Of The Hour! Wait! That sounds wrong. Ha ha. Oops. Not intended."

"What? What's wrong about it?" I couldn't figure out if she was trying it on, so I bit, a bit. Ha!

"You know: lady of the hour...lady of the night...lady... by the hour."

"Ooooohhhhhhh."

"Shut up. You got it the first time, jerk."

"Guilty. You can't fault a chick for trying it on."

"No. You're awesome at the deadpan thing. You've gotten me so many times. But I'm finally learning it. Figuring out when you're doing it."

"Damn, well that's no fun...! Lara pouted expressively.

"Sorry. You've got tells sweetheart."

"Ouch. *pause* Well anyway, as to what's next... What's next is... for me to know and you to find out. Maybe I haven't decided yet..."

I looked at her and tried to be p'd off. "Harumph."

Lara suddenly went dead-serious. I mean she actually made her face go pale: "Get the fuck out!" Pointing to the door. "I'm serious. Leave now."