Annie and Lara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh... 'Lara, Got, A, Gun!'"

"Oo oo, wait... 'Any-one you can fuck...'"

"'...I can fuck dee-per.'"

We cracked up. But Lara was getting right into her own groove, with her new toy. While Lara started to get the hang of the whole thrusting thing, Annie had to stop sucking me and leaned forward kind of nuzzling my cock instead. She could only focus on what Lara was doing to her. She looked up at me and shrugged a little sheepishly, but she was getting into it. Gripping my hips with her forearms, she braced herself to feel the full force of Lara's thrusts.

Then she started pushing back taking it even harder. She looked over her shoulder at Lara, eyes cocked in a lustful challenge.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! 'Oh you like that Dora?! You want some Mora'?!"

"Holy! I bow before thee. Thou art a god-dess. Zappa reference. Kaaah-booom! Contest won. You win! I concede with - oh oh, what does that russian chess player say in The Queen's Gambit: 'I, I concede with relief!'"

"Shut up!" Annie, laughing, slapped my cock, I think - I hope - more vigourously than she intended. I kind of buckled.

Lara started thrusting as hard as she could, still seemed a little awkward but she was just going for it - so exciting and arousing. On top of that, Annie had adjusted the dildo and harness on her just-so,

"Ooooh, this cock hits my clit soooo nice! It's almost too much, but, fuck it!"

"You naughty girl you. Give me your cock. Unh! Unh! You're fucking me soooooo gooood!"

"This is seriously blowing my mind. I can't believe how amazing it feels. Ach, I so wish I had a real cock right now. Oh wow that would rock. Unh! Unh! Unh!"

I slid myself out from under Annie so I could get a better view of the action. The look on Lara's face was a treat: I've never seen her so engaged, so focused. Not to mention I've never seen her being so physically assertive like this - at least, while not on a stage. Taking the reins. You could almost call it aggressive, if you didn't know Lara. I lay off to the side a bit and watched them avidly, while stroking my cock. I reached a hand in to play with Annie's clit while she was being thoroughly reamed by Lara.

"Yes. Yes. Yesss! Perrrrfect."

And after maybe 30 seconds more of Annie pushing her splayed pelvis back onto Lara's ever-rigid cock:

"Ooooohh. I'm going to come. Aaaah. Faster Andrew please! On my clit... Yes. Yes. Unh! Unh! Unh! Here it comes. Unh! Unh..."

Then she couldn't talk anymore. She surrendered her body to orgasm. She pushed back on Lara to get the dildo as deep as possible and tensed up as the waves of euphoria washed over her. Lara grabbed her hips even tighter, locking their pelvises, the dildo to the hilt.

As her orgasm crested, Annie grabbed my hand to still it. Then her body went limp and she flopped down onto her belly. Lara started to go with her to keep the dildo in place but she couldn't keep up and the dildo slipped out. Lara was pretty wiped herself so she also flopped down onto her belly on the bed, between Annie and me. Although she had to lie a bit awkwardly with the dildo sticking out to the side.

I got up on my knees and helped Lara get the harness off, pulling it out from under her. She flopped back down and I crawled over her so I was between the two of them: these awesome amazing, exhausted women with their unbelievable butts sticking up very fetchingly. Mmm mm, right here!

I had a moment, feeling all my love for them. And all my horniness. This evening has worked out so well for me, by which I only mean: we've had so much amazing sex and I still haven't come. Holding off coming is not as hard or frustrating as one would think. And the actual edging is wonderful. It's an exquisite torture, to ride the very edge of coming for like thirty seconds - or a whole minute - at a time - I mean on the very razor's edge of climax. Knowing that when you finally do come it will be mind blowing.

I collapsed back onto my haunches, with both their bodies easily at hand. I began slowly caressing their backs, from their shoulders, as far as I could reach down their legs. Not really thinking much. Being in the moment. Annie and Lara were still catching their breaths, both sunk down into the mattress. Annie was very still, but as I was caressing their asses Lara poked her ass up into my hand, spreading her legs.

"Ooo someone's not done yet...?"

"Mmmmaybe, maybe not."

I leaned over and straddled Lara, letting my cock slip into her crack, and growled into her ear:

"I think you're ready..." Hoping to sound faux-ominous.

I kissed my way down her toned, soft back to her delectable buns. Then I slipped right down with my head in her crotch and gave her a lick from her clit up past her rosebud.

"Ooo. Nice!" Lara arched her back, presenting more of her nethers to my easy reach.

I licked several more times, eliciting a moan and a squirm from her with each one, then settled on her rosebud, slathering it with as much spit as I could muster. As I continued to lap at it with flattened tongue, every once in a while I gently stabbed at the entrance with the point. Lara seemed to be loving it, pushing back against my tongue while I give it a thorough tongue-bath.

After a minute or so I introduced a fingertip into her ass, causing Lara to groan and shudder.

"Ooohh. I don't know what you say I'm ready for, but you can keep doing that!"

I pushed my finger all the way in 'til my fist was pushing against Lara's ass. She kept up her equal and opposite pressure and I pulsed my finger, causing a delicious squishing sound. Pulling back, I slipped finger number two in to accompany the first.

"Ok so. You know, I thought I had a pretty good idea of what might happen tonight. And I was in the ballpark, gotta say... knowing you lot, and myself. But... This... This never made it even on to my horizon of possibilities. Never saw this happening. Nope. Aaaaand, I honestly can not believe how good it fucking feels. I mean, it's so dirty! It's so nasty. So good..."

I pulled my head up while moving over her again. Rather assertively I turned her head so we could kiss. I planted my lips on hers and didn't lose contact as I stage-whispered into her mouth: "You're ready for this..."

I lined up my cock with her slick rosebud and firmly pushed in, stopping at the initial 'pop'.

"Ooooohhhhhh. That's big. Woah. Fuck. Give me a sec."

I knew I was taking a risk, essentially presuming consent. Lara didn't give any sign of disapprobation: she kept her butt up in the air, and also kept kissing me.

But she was evidently working at not being overwhelmed by the feeling of having a cock up her butt. She could only speak haltingly:

"Well as I was saying: most of what we've done tonight was at least possible, if not likely. How-e-ver! I didn't predict having my asshole licked, and poked and prodded. And fucked... *pause* Ok you can go deeper now. But slowly, sloooowwwly."

I slowly pulled out to give her ass a few seconds to relax, getting her to take a couple of deep breaths. I slid my cock up and down her nethers, making sure the shaft repeatedly flicked her clit. Lara exhaled a long-held breath and somehow cocked her butt even higher:

"Holy. That is so sweeeeet! Ok, I am ready. Put it back in."

I was able to ease the head in this time without the jarring pop, and proceeded to slide all the way in, with the aid of some lube. I held it there, leaning down to let my body cover hers, but not my full weight.

"Huh... That like barely hurt at all. I always thought anal was really painful."

"It is if you don't prepare properly."

"Ssso good. Can we just stay like this like forever?"

"Could get awkward, you know, walking down a sidewalk..."

"True. But it feels so nice. Maybe I'll just hire you. I'd pay you to stay at my place and when I get home from work, there you'd be with your cock all ready for my ass. What'a'ya say?"

"Well I'd say it sounds like a job with lots'a, um, room for advancement."

"Ha. Good one. But then again I did set it up for you."

"True. Team effort..."

"Wait! *pause* Did you just say I've got a big butt?!"

Yes we really did conduct that painful conversation with me lying on top of Lara, my cock wedged deeply in her bunghole. We'd stayed pretty still, except for my cock spasming involuntarily, and Lara once in a while sort of pulsing her pelvis against mine.

After a minute or so of grooving on the feeling of this new connection, I figured that Lara was ready for another new experience. I got up on my knees and grabbed her cheeks. I couldn't resist giving them a bit of a maul as I slowly eased my cock out of her ass until only my head was left inside her.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Carefulllll. Wow. It's so different than having you in my pussy. More tender. I don't think I could handle it very hard."

"No worries. I got you."

Again, slowly, I eased my cock back inside - all the way 'til our pelvises met again.

"Aaaaaahhhhh. So good. So good. Who'd'a thunk it?! Aaahhhh. Again, please!"

I began a sweet slow steady thrusting in and out of Lara's ass. The way my belly smushed up against her buns as my cock bottomed out in her bottom, was absolutely delightful.

"Ah, Andrew, I'm soooo, I don't know... I'm so in love with you in this moment. You were so careful with me, making sure it wasn't painful. *pause* Hey let me turn around. I want to see you better."

"K"

We soon got her flipped onto her back. With a smirk on her face, Lara pulled her legs right 'round her ears, splaying her wondrous nethers open for me. I think she was attempting staged self-indulgence. ...Doing me a favour... Again, dancers...!

Whew. What an unbelievably sexy and delicious sight she made. Having her legs so far forward meant her centre of gravity shifted forward, rocking her upper body down and pushing her pelvis up in the air, rendering her nethers utterly open to me. Physics is wonderful! Lara's eyes twinkled with naughtiness and lust as she felt down to her anus with one hand.

"You know I've never felt it myself, touched it in a sexual way before. It's so, like, alive. It feels electric, yeah that's it. My whole hole - ha! - sparkles when I touch it!"

I couldn't resist such a lovely sight and, moving into position, soon had my cock firmly ensconced in her ass. I could get even deeper like this, which Lara also noticed, seemingly with pleasure. Again we held together with me all the way in before I started my slow thrusting again.

"Yeeessssssss! Oh. Yeeeesssssss."

"Holy. I abso-fucking-lutely love your ass. Sorry if that sounds objectifying."

"I'll allow it. This time!"

I hook my hands behind her legs using her weight to rock her back and forth on my cock, with the perfect amount of torque. I kept lots of lube at hand so it was sliding into her sooooooo smoothly.

"Andrew. Kiss me. Please."

"Aaawwwww..." Affectionately.

I had to lean right down so we could smooch. It was a lovely soft slow kiss. Very expressive. I put my weight onto my hands on the bed, giving me the leverage to thrust, finding I could keep it up, and keep on kissing.

"Hey. Tell the truth: you're holding back from really fucking me aren't you?"

"Yeah I am."

"Remember how you were fucking Annie earlier...?"

I cocked an eye at her and attempted 'smouldering.'

"Well I think I'd like some of that... But! ...In my pussy."

"That can be arranged."

I gave her a few last nice smooth thrusts, maybe accidentally on purpose with a little extra bump at the end. Lara didn't seem to mind. Then I pulled out all the way and slipped it right into her pussy.

"Oooohhhh."

"Mmmm. Mmm. You know what?...I am so ready for this. You are about to get fucked."

"Mmmm. Bring it, lover."

I leaned down for a kiss, at the same time grinding our pelvises together making my cock squirm about inside her.

Then I withdrew my cock to the very tip, pushing right back in, all the way again. I started a nice rhythm while holding her face in both hands and gazing intently into her eyes. We started out sort of challenging each other: good-natured but still competitive. But it devolved into us simply acknowledging each other. Lara's pussy was so wet and gripped my cock so sweetly.

Without a word I took her legs in hand, putting them on my shoulders and started thrusting with more gusto. Felt as if I could get deeper, especially when I grabbed her thighs down low for extra torque.

"Ooh baby this is sweeeet!"

"Yes. Andrew give it to me. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. And don't call me baby!"

By way of an apology I notched up my thrusting to the next level. At that point we were making a solid 'thwack' each time our pelvises met. Lara's pussy was so unbelievably wet. Mmm the wonder of a woman's body. Specifically this one!

"Unh. Unh. Unh. Yes. Yes. Give me your beautiful cock. I. Unh. Love. Unh. This. Unh. Cock. Unh. Unh."

Lara seemed to be grooving on my cock. Her body rocked violently with every thrust, her ass hitting the mattress as my cock bottomed out inside her. I had been so 'up' and horny for so long that I am was complete control of my body. If I got close I just had to slow down for a couple of thrusts to get back down to where I could thrust freely again.

"Hey: how 'bout doggy?"

"Hell yeah!"

I pulled out so Lara could untangle herself and turn over. She urgently spun 'round, presenting her gorgeous ass to me with a lusty smile. Returning her smile, I wasted no time in lining up behind her and presenting her with my cock again. I held it there and had a moment:

"Sorry broken record maybe, but I need to just acknowledge what a lucky billy I am. I mean look at you..."

"'Well, you look at me!'"

"Ooo. Newsroom reference. Ni-ice!! *chuckle* No I just want to try to express how I feel to have you and Annie, two amazing wonderful people in my life, as friends, as lovers, as, I don't know..."

"I get it. Me too. But, lucky billy: it's time to shut up and fuck me. Please?!"

"Got it."

With my hands on her hips I pulled out, watching as her pussy gripped my cock. And the sight of her now well-used asshole tested my arousal levels. I pushed back into her pussy, still slowly - needing to ride out this wave of sensory overload.

It passed and I quickly picked up the pace, needing to hold on tighter to her hips so she didn't bounce too far away with the impact. We got the hang of syncing up our thrusts so we achieved perfect detente with each whack. And we were whacking with more and more force. We were all going to be sore tomorrow, but this felt too amazing to think beyond the moment.

After a bit, I got up on my feet, essentially on my haunches - hunched over her like a rutting animal. I love this position because I can make contact with my whole forearms along her sides - her ribcage: easy to pick her right up off the bed if I'm inspired.

I moved my arms along her sides and squeezed in, but didn't pick her up. I mauled her breasts instead as I started to really ream her as hard as I could. The other great thing about this position is the amount of torque you can produce thrusting. Ultimate torque.

"Ho-holy shit! I mean I know I asked for this... But, holy shit!"

"Too much?"

"No! Don't you dare stop."

Out of nowhere, Annie's voice - actually made me jump and almost slip out: "Wow. Look at you two. Fucking raw, dudes..."

She was lying beside us staring at my cock wailing on Lara's pussy, a hand between her own legs rubbing her clit.

"Annie, my love. Hey you don't mind if I, you know, come with Lara, do you?"

"Dude I'm so good. I am getting off on watching you two. Literally! Now shut up and attend to that there pussy!"

"Not you too. Sheesh. What's a guy to do...?"

I usually can't hold this position forever, but that night I was feeling no pain! I got back into the rhythm of deep hard thrusts, keeping my grip on her torso with my arms, using her as a counterweight to my thrusts. Then I got back to mauling her breasts. I don't know why but I was in the mood to be rough with her breasts. I grabbed them and squeezed them pretty hard. Lara didn't seem to react: she seemed really into my cock in her pussy. As I squeezed I pulled them 'round twisting them a bit. Then I switched to cupping them in my palms, while randomly squeezing a nipple. That got a squirm out of Lara.

"Holy shit. This is craaaaazzyyyyy! I can't even... Holy shit, fuck me! Unh. Unh. Unh."

I snaked one arm under her, across her breasts, hand gripping her opposite side. My other hand I moved down to rub her clit.

"Yes. Yes. That's perfect. Oooooohhhh yesssssss... Fuck I'm going to come. Yes. Fuck me harder. Please. Unh. Unh. Yes. That's it. Here it..."

Well, she screamed. No other word for it. Ear-piercing it was. She struggled and squirmed against me in her throes, but I held her firm, with all my strength, keeping my cock all the way inside her. My back was getting sore and I had to sit up straighter. Natch, I took her with me, causing Lara fresh convulsions. I loosened my grip on her ribcage to allow her to catch her breath, as I lowered us both down onto the bed.

I was so ready at that point, so I gently slid Lara forward onto her stomach, slipping my cock through her wet cheeks and back into her pussy. Her delicious ass felt so soft and cushy as my belly started making pronounced contact with it. Lara still had enough energy to stay horny, as she fought against my body weight to separate her legs a bit and push her ass up just a bit.

"This feels... Wow. Why does this feel so special?!"

"Don't know. But it does. I confess I totally love the feeling of like looming over you like this. Not looming, but, you know... Smothering your body with mine. Not a power thing. More of a primal protect, nurture thing."

"Mmmm mmm. I love that. I want you to come inside me exactly like this. Will you?"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

I slipped my hands underneath Lara to fondle her breasts. Suddenly I was feeling tenderness, love. Our joining was all soft and sweet - still full of passion - but, I don't know, it was a zone of its own. I started to thrust more quickly. Didn't have to worry about lubrication as Lara was still oozing the results of her most recent orgasm. I buried my nose in the crook of her neck, taking deep breaths of her. I extricated one hand to move down and caress her butt-cheek which was rippling with each thrust.

"Lara. Won't be long now. It's coming."

I had a nice rhythm going. Lara was taking it enthusiastically, egging me on. Then I felt that twinge that signals the beginning of the end.

"Fuck. Lara! Aaaaahhhh."

I could only groan as it swept over me. Such a wave of ecstasy, I wrapped both arms around her and held her tight, with my cock buried deep.

"Oh wow, I feel that! It feels all warm!"

"Laaaaarrraaaa! Unh. Unh. Fuck!"

The second wave hit me and I had to stop thrusting again, holding on tight. As that wave crashed I quickly pulled out, spun Lara around then slipped back in her. I hugged her with ferocity, my cock deep deep in her pussy, as I let my body be overcome by a third wave. It was a struggle regaining my breath. It would have been easier if I had let up on the bearhug, but I needed it.

"Andrew I love you sooooo much you know."

"Lara. You are... You are... You are! Whatever that means. I love you too. That was absolutely crazy. Thank you. Thank you."

"Thank you! That was exactly what I needed."

We kissed a slow sloppy languid kiss. Not a worry in the world. Annie even snuggled in and we were suddenly doing the three-way kiss again. Mmmm. So many tongues.

"Don't know 'bout y'all, but I think I might be officially spent!"

"I can't believe you just said 'spent'. You... You are not allowed to call me on language anymore."

"I'm thinking me too: ditto to both of you"