Annie and Lara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I was honestly quailing, I still managed a starchy: "This is my flat, you presumptuous hussy."

"Hmm. Not a bad comeback, considering."

"Are you kidding?! I am still shaking. Shit you're good!"

"But I don't care, you still have to leave buster. You can't be using words like harumph, and hussy. As if it's fucking allowed or something. I'll let presumptuous slide, although, it is a quadrisyllable, and therefore, technically over the line."

"As is 'quadrisyllable,' smartass."

Lara breaks character to punch me in the chest, more than playfully.

"Ow-wuh. That hurt. So I like words. Who cares? Besides, apparently, you."

Thankfully we were saved from that excruciating conversation by Annie's return. She was carrying the last of the Boursault, a knife, and the stub ends of the baguette. Oh and a fresh bottle of red tucked under an arm.

"I felt guilty finishing it off by myself..."

"Awww, she has a conscience. Respect."

"Well I almost did..." Annie was expert at sheepish. "*pause-for-effect* Remember that lovely prosciutto...? Well, that's all it is now: a memory. A tasty memory. Mmmmm mmm. ...Tee hee." She even went so far so to conspicuously pick her tooth! Annie did the honours and broke the baguette stubs into pieces, with her hands.

"This cheese is heavenly..."

"Mmmm mm..."

I noticed that Lara was, ever so casually, staying physically closer to Annie now. It was sooo subtle and I'm not sure if Annie twigged to it. Maybe even Lara wasn't conscious of it... Naaaah. She's too smart for that, surely. She wasn't even favouring Annie in our back and forth banter, but her body language figuratively "pointed" at Annie. Maybe hormonally pointed...!

I went over and sat on the armchair, but not before shifting it closer to the bed so that lying back, I could drape my legs across the end of the bed. I wanted to watch what I hoped was about to go down.

During a lull in our conversation, Lara lay down, first stretching then languidly opening her legs, giving a little pelvic thrust, before lying back with a contented sigh, sinking into the mattress. Annie manoeuvred herself onto her tummy, and shifted down to Lara's midriff. She leaned over and gave Lara's pussy a sweet soft kiss, right on top of her mound. Then, while super-lightly flitting the fingertips of both hands all around, she started an actual conversation with Lara's pussy:

"You poor darling. Utterly alone, forsaken. Neglected for so long. Denied the company of others. I'm trying not to feel sorry for you. You know, because, well, here you are and you're so amazing and ready to go, and anxious to have new experiences... Um, excuse me, what's that? *pause* Aw you poor thing, always covered up you say. Well, at least they were natural fibres dear... *pause* So, like, forward on, right! AHOY! Or something." She gave a snort as she leaned in to kiss her again, right at the apex of her mound where her clit hood starts. Mmmm mmmmm. So lovely and soft. The perfect kisser. "You are so beautiful. And sexy."

Annie shifted around so she was between Lara's legs and her face was right up in her crotch.

"Hello again! Tee hee."

Annie leaned forward and french-kissed Lara's pussy. Lara had kept her eyes closed during Annie's, well, whatever that was. And she had been seesawing from cracking up at her goofiness to choking up at her earnestness. Annie's always fully in character.

"You and I are about to get to know each other a looooot better. You know, I think we have a lot in common, eh? I mean, for one, that chick up there." Gesturing up to Lara. "Yup, she's a keeper. Well, in truth you're kind of stuck with her, but...yeah. *faux-sheepish pause* Then there's that guy over there. We both like him. And we both like this, an awful lot...

Annie leaned down and buried her face in Lara's pussy, licking everywhere, getting Lara's copious juices everywhere at the same time. Lara bucked her hips up, offering up her pussy to Annie. Lara's eyes were definitely open now. she looked down in initially-startled lust at her friend voraciously devouring her pussy. Mmm mm. Her whole face broke out into a beatific grin. Lara couldn't help herself, she - effortlessly - lifted her legs up so they were right up around her ears, linking her arms to hold them. Sigh, dancers... She looked through her legs at Annie who had stopped for a sec to watch Lara in wonder herself.

"Well, look who's not afraid of asking for what she wants."

"Too right sister, now get back in there. Please, tee hee."

Sometimes the word 'please' is not a question.

Annie grabbed a leg with one hand, with the other she gave Lara's pussy a few playful whacks, full-fingered. Lara's eyes shone in surprise and lust.

"Ooo... It's like that is it?! Ok, well bring it."

Annie decided she didn't want to tease Lara anymore and so dove right back in. She stuck out her tongue as far as she could, slathering Lara's nethers from her rosebud right up to her clit. Laying her tongue flat against her clit, Annie kind of pulsed her tongue, flexing it, sending little vibrations onto Lara's clit. Then she moved down and slid her tongue inside - she couldn't get very far but it tasted amazing. Then back up to her clit again. Lara was squirming and egging Annie on.

Lara truth be told had had a few good masturbation sessions back in her before-times, but she had no frame of reference for the level of crazy of that night's, ah, festivities. Leading up to it, she had worried she wouldn't be able to keep up. But there she was, essentially on round 3 if one was counting, and she was all in. Totally into it. And her pussy was kind of freaking her out. She'd never been this wet for so long. It felt amazing, she was even a little bit proud of it, not that she'd ever tell anyone that. She might well be sore the next day, but it sooo would have been worth it! And her wet pussy making her feel that good created an emotional feedback loop and she got ever wetter and more excited. Lara was rocking! And, she was going to come soon from Annie's unbelievable cunnilingual ministrations. She seemed to just know how, where, when to touch to create maximum arousal. Lara thought, of course, she did tell us she'd done this before.

Sure enough Lara was soon tipping over the edge and as last time her whole body tensed up, this time she thrust her pelvis up as high as she could seeking Annie's tongue. Annie also had two fingers up her pussy and she could feel Lara's insides pulsing on her fingers as she came.

"Aaaaahh. Fuuuuck. Yesss. Ssooo good. So fucking good..." She was overtaken with the need for copious amounts of oxygen and could no longer talk.

After she caught her breath, "Holy crap you know how to eat a pussy my darling darling friend. Lover."

Lara pulled Annie up for a kiss and their bodies simply melded together as if they'd been doing it for years.

"Mmmmm mmm. You taste so delicious."

"Mmm. Yum, I am delicious! Kiss me."

I was still as attentive, while stroking my cock. I even shed a bit of a tear - watching them make out. But I also got even hornier if that is possible.

"Hey sexy, you ready for more?!" Lara gave Annie her sultry, lidded look.

"Heck yeah."

"Here, let me turn around. Like this."

Lara scootched around and then lay on her side, facing Annie's pussy. Annie also rolled on her side, and they both lifted their upper legs, spreading open their pussies. She had made sure to position herself so she was in easy reach of Lara's rosebud. She wanted to explore it more. They both wasted no time in reaching for each other's pussies, lapping with tongues splayed. Fingers were inserted into wet welcoming holes. Sighs were sighed. Pelvises bucked.

Annie's earlier curiosity again piqued and she shifted so she could run her tongue from Lara's pussy all the way to her rosebud, letting her tongue just lay over it, softly pulsing.

"Ohhhh wow. That feels so nice! Ooooo."

Annie switched to giving feather-light touches all around as well as directly on the very ring of her anus. So sensitive. It seemed to wake up, puckering a couple of times, in response. Then she started kissing the hole as well as caressing it with her tongue. Lara seemed to be into it, so she was encouraged to continue. She started ever so gently poking her tongue inside. She had planned to take it slow, thinking it would be so novel for Lara, but her tongue felt very little resistance. So she pushed a bit deeper, trying to keep her tongue pointy - and Lara actually pushed her ass back, seeming to ask for more. Well, Annie was happy to oblige, pushing her tongue in as far as she could, pulsing it at the same time.

"Holy fuck that is awwwwesome! Oh wow. Your tongue is out of this world. This is so nasty!"

Annie fucked her as long as she could with her tongue but it was weakening: she wouldn't be able to thrust like this for long. Her last thrust was a bit loose, so she decided it was time to introduce a finger. Again, she was very gentle but seemed to meet not a lot of resistance or hesitation. Her finger slipped right in, eliciting an enthusiastic moan from Lara. She went past the second knuckle, all the way until her hand was smushed up against Lara's pussy.

"I can't believe how good that feels. I never knew... Not that I ever... you know... But still, woah."

"Um... what?"

We all broke up laughing. Poor Lara still had Annie's finger up her butt so laughing was an adventure. Clenching her abs to laugh made her insides clench around Annie's finger making Lara buck and squeal in surprise, causing us all to crack up again.

But Lara liked it. She really liked it. She started squirming about, enjoying this new excitement of having something up her butt. Kind of dirty. But fun dirty, she decided. And super arousing also. Annie licked all over Lara's pussy while her finger kept busy in and out of her ass. Then Annie turned her hand so she could also insert her index finger into Lara's pussy, eliciting another squeal.

"Oh baby. You're going to make me come. Oooooh this is so awesome."

Lara reached down to feel Annie's fingers as they entered her pussy and ass. What a feeling: to have someone else moving their fingers in and out of one's very body. This level of physical - anatomical - intimacy was still so new to her. It still overwheleds her on occasion. Like in that moment. But she rode it out: the fingers felt too good.

"Yesss. My clit, please. Fast. Fast as you can." Annie obliged, using both her tongue, and fingers of her other hand. "Ohhhhhh. Yes that is uuuunbelievable. I'm going to come. Please don't stop. Yes. Yes. Unh. Unh. Unh! Unh! Aaaahh."

Lara bucked up, high as she could, and her whole body tensed. Her mouth was wide open but no sound was coming out. Annie could feel her kegels going wild. She wasn't sure if she should keep thrusting or hold still. So she rammed her fingers as deep as they'd go, pushing her fist tight up against Lara's pussy and held it there for a bit. Lara seemed to like it, pushing herself back against the hand. Then she started flailing about as her orgasm flooded her whole body with spasms of pure energy, and ecstasy. So Annie tried to keep her hand in sync and her fingers moving in and out as much as possible. Simply maintaining contact was an achievement, with Lara writhing about.

But finally her orgasm calmed and she was able to catch her breath.

"Wow that was..."

Lara stretched her arms out to embrace the universe, then wound herself up for: "Haaaaalilujah! Jesus I Am Cuuuured!!" Then she dissolved into giggles.

Eventually she managed: "Yeah. Whew. That was crazy intense. What you did to me. I have no words. Thank you. Thank you. Come here!"

Lara grabbed Annie and pulled her on top of her so they could smooch. Mmm mm. What a sight the two of them made, all flushed and panting and kissing like long-lost lovers.

Then they hauled me up fully onto the bed and we ended up in another 3-way hug. This one was more conventional: Annie and I on either side of Lara. 3-way kiss'n-all.

We chatted and cuddled for a bit.

Until I had a burst of energy. "I feel like playing." I ran down to the studio and sat at the piano, launching into the finale of Mozart K332 - the brilliant F major sonata. Got as far as the half-cadence - but they'd been on my heels as I ran:

Annie: "Hey let's do some musical theatre!"

"Yeah ok. Um. Ooo oo. How 'bout: 'I'd give it up for you'"

She punched my arm: "It's not called that you perv...!"

Lara: " Ooo JRB - yesss. 'Xcept it's only a duet... but hey we can double up on what's-her-name... Or oo oo let's do 'She loves me not.'"

"Oh wow yesssss. Dude, that's a, an esoteric choice..."

Lara started into it: "She loves me noooot. She doesn't love me. She thinks not highlyyyyy of meeee." She purposely cracked her voice horrifically on the high note, causing me and Annie to crack up, so much I dropped the music binder I was getting off the bookshelf.

We got it in gear and started the song. I just about made it through on the piano - it's not the easiest accompaniment, and it'd been a few years. And plus I had to give many melodic cues... for myself as much as for them, to be fair!

"Amazing. That rocked man!"

"Hey! Who' you callin' 'man?!'"

We executed a three-way high five.

We were still feeling it so we decided to do the JRB anyways. I couldn't suppress my inner (well, outer...) smartass and the first 2 times the title line came up I sang: "I'd give it up for you." But I had to stop because we cracked up too much and had to stop singing. [Ed.: it's supposed to be -all- instead of -up- in case you're curious. Although what's that saying... if you have to explain your jokes...]

Annie and Lara decided to take chunks of Woman's part each then come together on the choruses. We ended up doing some random - but very cool! - harmonies in the choruses and the ending section.

"Yaaaayyyy. We are stars!!"

"Woo hooo!"

"Yesssssssssss!"

We high fived again and moved over to the couch, falling in a heap.

Annie sniffed her underarm. "Hmmm I'm a bit ripe. Maybe we should shower?"

I made a bit of a show out of holding her arm up and sniffing her pit myself, with obvious pleasure.

"I don't know. I kind of like wallowing in the messy aftermath of great sex. *crickets* "Or we could shower..."

We decided on the shower - group shower natch. I only have a typical small apartment-bathtub-shower but we made it work. It was cozy. We took turns soaping each other down. There was much frolicking and caressing and copping feels and body slinking against body. Lots of body on body. When I turned around so they could wash my back I widened my stance as much as I could and slightly stuck my butt upward. They had taken a leg and then a buttock each, but Lara wasted no time in accepting my invitation to slide a hand into my crack, slipping over and around my rosebud deliciously. I pushed my butt out, seeking more.

"Ooo look at you naughty boy. Are you in need of, aaaaah, special attention...?"

"Mmmmmm I wouldn't say no. Are you offering?"

"Well there is that lovely strap-on in your bedroom, waiting, no, dying to be put in service..."

"You had me at naughty boy..."

Lara accidentally-on-purpose slipped a finger into my ass, causing me to go up on tiptoes but my feet slipped out sideways knocking all three of us off our feet. Luckily our physical masses simply filled the whole space already, so there wasn't anywhere to fall to: we just kind of crumpled down - in slo-mo.' No one was injured and no one was impaled upon the faucet. We eventually all got rinsed off enough to get out, we towelled off and were back on my bed. After having uncorked the next bottle of wine, natch.

We took another couple of hits off the pipe; we had full wine glasses; we had all ix parts of Pink Floyd Shine On You Crazy Diamond blasting; we were blissing out!

Annie was sitting right up against the headboard and I was sitting between her legs with my back to her. She was giving me a lovely shoulder rub. Lara was at the other end of the bed inspecting the strap-on, the dildo and the leather straps.

"I admit when I first saw this I thought it looked a bit sinister. Ha ha. But now, after all we've done today. I don't know. It just looks like... like sexy. And fun."

She got up on her knees and held the harness to her crotch, letting the straps splay off to the sides, holding the phallus essentially on display. She held it with one hand and made a show of thrusting it about lewdly. Well, she was going for lewd but it was also a bit comical. She grabbed hold of the cock with her other hand, slapping it and waving it about. Then she was thoughtful for a moment.

"Yeah, I can see the whole power thing... 'I'm The Penetrator!' Ha ha."

Annie had finished my shoulder rub and now I was behind her, with her leaning back against me. I was languidly caressing cupping squeezing her breasts, with a deep satisfaction, while we watched Lara cavort with her new toy. I was by now in a state of almost constant horniness and my cock never fully went down. And watching Lara, and upright-spooning Annie - not to mention fondling her lovely lovely breasts - my cock reacted predictably. Annie felt it, moaned and pushed herself back more snugly against me.

"You want some?" I was aiming for playful.

"Mmm mm. Yes please." Annie fell all the way forward, revealing her pussy in just the right spot. I could do nothing but push forward, the head of my cock slipping inside her.

"'Yes, Ms. Anderson: that is the feeling of inevitability.'"

"Boom. Matrix reference. Hmmm, shows adaptation, improvisation."

"Fuuuck. Double-boom, dude. Nice one!"

Lara was trying to fasten the strap-on.

"Hey can someone help me please? I can't figure this thing out. Aaaargh"

Annie reluctantly got up, looking wistfully down at my hard cock, just the head now glistening with her pussy juice.

"Hold that thought, mister."

Annie got the straps all fastened up and Lara started gesturing about again.

"How'd you get so good at putting on strap-ons?"

"Too many nerd conventions - too many costumes. I've seen it all."

Annie revved up the teen-snark and delivered an exquisite: "Besides, it's not exactly rocket science."

"Ouch, you jerk!" Lara hit Annie as hard as she could, with her cock.

Annie came back over to me, got down and took my cock into her mouth. She began a wonderfully slow, sensual blowjob, stroking with one hand while licking and sucking, her other hand playing with my balls, occasionally venturing lower down to my now apparently "open season" rosebud.

"Oh Annie, that feels out of this world."

Lara came up behind Annie and started stroking her legs and butt. Annie moaned and stuck her butt up in the air invitingly. Lara got down and started eating her out again. Annie was totally in her zone now, grooving on my cock while Lara was pleasuring her delightfully down below. Well, kind of up in the air technically, but you know...

After a minute or so, Lara apparently couldn't wait any longer: she had to try it out! So she straightened up, taking hold of her new cock. A burst of excitement. She rubbed it up and down Annie's pussy, tapping on her clit a couple of times then sliding it up up up all the way to her asshole, even letting the tip push against it ever so slightly. Annie really squirmed at that, moaning again over my cock. Then Lara positioned it back at the entrance to Annie's pussy and pushed in. She had to use more oomph than she'd thought she'd have to, but eventually it popped in and she had to hold back from going in too deeply too quickly.

"Ooops. Oh!"

"Ohhh. Yes. Fuck me woman!"

"Annie. I can't even, like... I can't believe I'm fucking you. I have my cock - my cock - inside your pussy! Unh! Unh! Ow wow. Unh! Unh! Take it. Take my cock. I love this. Ha ha!"