Annie & Sheila's Greatest Adventure

Story Info
Annie&Sheila uexpectedly side by side, their legs spread.
1.7k words
3.69
12.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is pure fantasy, designed to be stimulating to the imagination, where cheating and misbehaving are safe, in fact, are a purpose of the LIT creative exercise. No pain-in-the-ass moralizing, please. You really sound like intellectual midgets, clueless about the core purpose of this medium

-----------------------------------------

My name is Annie, and when this story begins, I only knew that my friend Sheila had invited me to a "wild and crazy club" that she had heard about, located about 15 miles from our suburban home. My husband Mike had insisted that we experiment with "having some fun alone," most likely meaning he was bonking his secretary while I was supposed to do some parties and clubbing, so I wasn't exactly out of bounds maritally, but damn.... Here's the story.

_________________

Sheila (33) and I (34) are about the same size, 5'6" -- long legs, about the same 34B curvyness, which guys seem to like. Her hair is brown, mine is a little darker. We wore nearly matching short white mini-dresses and white thongs. Nice accent to our tans. No bra, neckline floppy. We were within range of slutty, but just short we decided.

The club was once a big old brick farm estate, three stories high, sprawling, many rooms. The downstairs was dominated by a huge party room, full bar, couches and chairs all over the place, warm friendly oak paneling, random mostly rustic decorations. It was a cool room. Music was upbeat, but not ear-bending, lots of people, maybe thirty in the main room, some couples, some singles, ages from 20ish to 50ish. We visited the bar for vodka and tonics. Great buzz in the room. We learned there were dancing rooms, a pool and ping-pong room, a video games room, a video studio, a video viewing room, then some special rooms for people who had special interests. We looked at each other quizzically, but if we'd been thinking harder it probably wasn't hard to figure out.

We tried a dancing room for a few minutes, but it seemed there was more groping and clawing then we were ready for, so we each danced once with acceptable, but barely, groping and clawing and a bit of nuzzling for Sheila which she declared annoying. So we went back to the main room where the main action seemed to be animated chatting, drinking, laughing and showing a lot of skin. We decided we were ready to compete, but our little white outfits weren't close to prize winners. There were nipple flashes and panty flashes and pantiless flashes. And it was co-ed, with some hunky athletic types in V-cut shorts and sports jerseys, even a sheer see through which I hadn't seen before, but the guy looked good in it.

Sheila and I separated to mingle solo for awhile and she came back smiling, "I'll bet I've shown more panty than you have." I didn't doubt it. With a drink or two in her, she's more blatant than I am, which is saying something, but I smiled back and said, "I'll bet I've shown more tit then you have," which probably wasn't true, but I had definitely earned some attention in one circle of tall guys I was chatting up.

Maybe an hour and two more drinks later, it happened; two hunks intercepted us walking down a hallway, threw us over their shoulders and carried us -- as we blubbered various 'what the hell's -- up the main flight of stairs, up a smaller flight, and into a surprisingly large room with a couch and chair seating area and a huge 4-post bed. We were unceremoniously dumped over the soft back of the couch, asses up, heads dangling toward the seat cushion, mini-dresses about mid butt cheek.

A deep male voice coming from a guy behind us said, "Okay ladies this is an adult entertainment room. Leave now if you don't want to play."

So Sheila and I whispered a quick private meeting. "You wanna play? "Well everyone here seems nice." "But we are sprawling here unexpectedly with our asses exposed to strangers." "We were already exposing our asses to strangers." "Oh yeah, good point." "I vote aye." "I'm in."

And Sheila spoke for us, "We'll play."

Well that announcement earned us dresses pulled to our waists and bare-bottom spankings, one hunky guy each, not really hard, but hard enough that our bodies quivered with every swat. I tried to reach back and somehow protect my buns, but it was hopeless so I just held Sheila's hand. Sheila tried to look back at them, couldn't twist her head far enough but said, "Hey, what the hell...OOOUCH, that stings."

"This is punishment for your shameless cock-teasing."

"That's bullshit," Sheila whined, "everybody was cock-teasing."

"And all will be punished."

"Except the ones that say they won't play," I reminded him. "[whack] OOUCH."

"You made your choice," growled the other deep voice.

I whispered to Sheila, "I told you this was a bad idea...[whack] OH Shit."

She managed to laugh out loud, "You voted aye first you crazy bitch....[whack] Son of a bitch!"

I had noticed that as he spanked, my hunk's hand seemed to be getting closer and closer to the V of my legs, then suddenly the whacks stopped, and his hand was caressing the soft skin of my upper thigh, no more than an inch away from home base. I moaned audibly. I looked at Sheila. Her teeth were clenching. Her eyes closed. Our guys were obviously working in unison.

"Mine's soaking. Your's wet?" said the deep voice, I knew now to be my guy. "Big time," said Sheila's guy.

Sheila's eyes met mine, whole new expressions now, "Oh fuck. Horny." "Me too."

Then I felt his fingers on me, teasing my clit. I gasped, my ass quivering every time he touched me. Then two fingers were in me, and he hard finger-fucked me, his hand smacking against my ass with each stroke, "Oh God, whoa...what the fuck... oh oh..." My legs were flailing, spreading for him, my pussy clenching his fingers. I could hear how wet I was. But then he stopped. I almost begged him to finish, to make me cum.

Sheila and I were now hand-gripping, moaning together looking into each other's eyes. "I almost came." "I wanted to." "He's good." "Mine too" "What now I wonder." Something that makes me cum, I hope." "Mmmm"

They slipped blindfolds over our eyes, pulled us up from the couch and walked us to the bed.

"We want to watch your undress each other," said my guy.

"Blindfolded?" asked Sheila

"You can figure it out."

So almost like they had hypnotized us, we found each other's hem and pulled the dresses up and off, and pulled down each other's panties. As she finished with my panties, Sheila whispered, "You're hot." I just giggled and waited, stark naked.

"Lie down on the bed, side by side, on your backs." We fumbled and stumbled a bit because of the blindfolds, but were soon on our backs, fully exposed to two men we hadn't seen yet. We felt them tying us, a wrist and a leg in the four-post ties, our ankles and wrists bound together.

"We'll give you your orgasms now, who wants to go first," said my guy.

"I'll go first," I said hoarsely, my pussy truly throbbing.

Sheila's guy came to my side of the bed, and I felt his hands come down on my breasts, and he caressed and teased my nipples, and pinched me, and put his mouth on me and teased me expertly, and I was squirming and straining against the straps, then my guy's fingers went back into me, three fingers this time, and he started finger fucking me hard and deep and fast, and my back arched and my hips searched for his fingers, and my head went back, eyes closed, teeth clenched. "FUCK FUCK FUCK, CUMMING... OH FUCK." And my juices flowed all over his hand, and my body quivered forever until finally I fell back onto the bed, breathless.

Of course, Sheila knew what to expect, and it happened for her in the very same way. I could feel the strength of her reactions by the pulls on our shared ties, and I could hear her moaning, and saying, "Oh shit, so good, so good," Then finally I heard her guy's hand smacking her ass while he hard finger fucked her, and she was moaning and gasping and then trying to muffle her scream, "Oh, you fucking bastards, oh oh oh OH OH FUCK. And the bed shook violently as her orgasm overpowered her. And finally she was still, beside me.

Then they were between our legs, and my guy said, "Would either of you like a nice fucking?"

And Sheila practically begged, "Yes, please, please fuck me." And I just nodded and whispered, "Yes."

Then their cocks slowly entered us -- I could hear Sheila gasp and tense at the same time my guy went deeper, and deeper in me, but slowly, almost like teasing me. And he fucked me hard sometimes and gentle sometimes and teased my breasts sometimes and he was owning me like I've never been owned and I loved his cock and then he thrust deep several times then held still inside me, letting me find ways to squeeze and love the rod that was owning me. Then I felt his cock growing inside me, his body went tense, I heard him groan deeply and felt the hot gush of his cum causing my new orgasm to rip through me from my toes to my head.

Less than a minute later, I heard Sheila's guy go into orgasm, grunting and growling ferociously, the bed shaking violently and Sheila crying out long and loud, then moaning and quivering, then finally going still.

The two guys got up, dressed, untied our ties, and left the room.

We pulled the blindfolds off, our legs still spread, cum dripping. Sheila said, "Did that really just happen?" I said, "I think so, my pussy sure thinks so." Sheila laid back on an oversized bed pillow, smiling, head cradled in her hands. "I love this place."

I just smiled. "My husband said he and I need to find more adventure in life I wonder what he'll think of this."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"He says he wants details whenever a guy comes on to me."

Sheila laughed out loud. "How about whenever a guy comes IN you."

"He says he wants to know."

"He'll never believe this."

"That's probably a good thing."

"Want to do it again someday?"

"Yes, you?"

"Oh yeah."