All Comments on 'Annie & Sheila's Greatest Adventure'

by storytellerXH9

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
storytellerXH9storytellerXH9over 1 year agoAuthor

I put this story in the Loving Wives category for wider readership, knowing that the rating will be clobbered by the morality police who object to fantasy fiction about the slightest wifely misbehavior. WTF? It's fantasy fiction. Thanks for your read and objective comments about a fantasy experience.

WillC2020WillC2020over 1 year ago

This story is hot while being great fun to read -- reminded me of the exchanges between Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid in the old movie classic.

desire30desire30over 1 year ago

love it and the end conversation was great.. I need a GF like her..

desire30desire30over 1 year ago

I would love to find a man.. husband or committed love that her husband. and a close friend to feel more safe exploring.. i love your writing . my god you have produced so much story lines.. I liked your inviting your friend over to fill you and your wifes fantasy... giggle.. you know what i mean..... Kimberly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstorytellerXH9@storytellerXH9
I love Lit Chat where we can escape "Real Life" and be limited only by our imaginations. No one knows! Let's chat to see if it feel comfortable, then see where imagination takes us. I found Lit Chat after writing Lit Stories, so a favorite activity is creating fantasy...