Annie and the Dynamite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy came down from her high and regained control.

"Well, John? Was it so bad?"

"Marcy, I'm so sorry. It was... wow... it was wonderful."

"So you think you'd do it again?"

"Now?"

"Not this minute. I mean, will you do it every time we make love?"

He had a tear in his eye. "I wish I'd been willing to do it for the last twenty-six years. Yes, I'll do it every day or more if you like."

"Good. Then I will be more than happy to do likewise. But we still have something else to deal with, cheater."

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm more sorry than you know."

"Well, here are the consequences. You've disrespected me, and now you need to make a choice. Stay with me, make love to me, use the things you've just learned, and I will set off the dynamite under Annie."

"No! Why?"

"I'm not really sure that you don't love Annie more than me, so you're gonna choose. Choose Annie, and you can take her and leave never to return. You can only have one love. Me or Annie. Which is it?"

"Please, oh please don't do this to her. You know that's not right."

"Which, John?"

John paced and tears rolled down his cheeks. He looked out the window, and with a final cry of defeat, he made his choice. "I choose you. Do what you must." He fell to his knees. He couldn't look out the window anymore.

"I'm sorry, John. I had to know. When you strayed with that ugly bitch, I had to know where your love was the strongest."

She handed him the black box.

"I could never destroy Annie. There's no detonator. There's no real dynamite. You and your dad built that car together, and I know it holds memories that are very important to you. Just remember who loves you back. Now, go put Annie back in the garage, give her a kiss, and let's go shower together so I can give you your half of the oral pleasure."

He wasn't sure if he should hug her or jump up and do as she requested. John decided to get out of the house while she still seemed forgiving. Grabbing the keys to the pristine 1956 candy apple red Chevy 210 resto-mod, he was about to step out the door when he heard his wife again.

"And John? If you ever think of doing something that stupid again, I have a spare set of keys for Annie and the quarry has a very deep reservoir. You'll have lost both of us."

*****

I want to thank Bebop3, BlackRandl1958, NoraFares, and Stev2244 for their incredible assistance with my journey into LW. Their help is much appreciated. Any errors found would have crept in when I made last minute changes, so I'm the blame.


12