All Comments on 'Annie and the Dynamite'

by BarryJames1952

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well he made the right choice

Take the car and leave. Forget putting it in the garage. Just leave. Because who would stay with a a bat-shit-crazy woman masquerading as a wife? No way he could ever close his eyes and sleep under the same roof. Unfinished story but I assume he never saw or spoke to her again and just let his lawyer handle the divorce. And I'd be willing to bet he changed the ignition switch and door locks on the car. Better safe than sorry.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Hmmm

Blew up rocks? Must have been some rocks. I would have thought he was blowing up stumps?

He sucked in bed and she did what to help him get better? If you are young enough to have a hair trigger, you are young enough to consider the first cum round one.

Flosses with a rope? OK that's funny. I'm stealing that.

He thinks it's gross to go down on her? Dumb bastard deserves the worst. If you won't eat your woman's pussy, better marry a real ugly one because otherwise, some other man will be glad to take care of your wife's pussy for you.

Finished it. Seems like you decided to change it from comedy to serious near the end. It was better as comedy.

stev2244stev2244about 4 years ago

Short, fun, entertaining and a nice twist. Easy 5*

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasabout 4 years ago
Wonderful first effort!

Your first story? What a clever plot and excellent writing. Loved it. Can't wait for your next one.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 4 years ago
Funny

Bet she wishes she had threatened to blow up Annie years ago. 5*

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
That was a very different way to deal with a cheating spouse

Nicely done and well-executed.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

should have blown it up

ranec1ranec1about 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
That's one way to solve a problem.

Nice story, great ending and well written! Thanks.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 4 years ago
Nice touch

Quick-moving fun piece to read. Liked the different angle you took, and the twist at the end.

Hooked

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Yeet! Great twist. I was sure Annie was the girl giving him the BJs. I DID wonder why Sid would assist in a potential murder, LOL!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 4 years ago
Interesting take on woman's revenge

I give you a 9/10 for imagination. The idea of finding out your husband is cheating from the town busybody; yes, that would fuel anger and intense desire for revenge. Having her finally go down on her - I loved that. But somehow, the in-your-face ultimatum on the dynamite didn't quite work for me. Overall, liked ot a lot.

xoxo,

Di

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

cucks get one star, even if they are female

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Creative and well written

The story deserves a higher score.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Excellent

...short story, I've really enjoyed your well written romances so not really surprised it is so good and funny too. Welcome to lw and thank you.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraabout 4 years ago

Clever story, Barry! Loved the twist and thought it was really unique. Please keep writing! I wouldn't have changed a thing, even though you know I love a naive and innocent preacher's daughter who runs away from an abusive cult and falls in love with a rough, tattoed guy with a heart of gold while also learning that religion is a journey and comes in many forms, which people would know if they actually bothered reading the story instead of judging it based on a quick skim of the first page.

Not that I have ANY idea what that anonymous commenter is referring to. Oh, by the way, have I thanked you lately for being awesome and helping make sure my story wasn't an attack on religion but instead a story about personal growth in the face of abuse? And for putting up with a dig on a someone else's story in the comments of your own story, because why the fuck not, right Annie?

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 4 years ago

Yay!! Barry loses his LW cherry! Sweet story. Write another, please.

@Annie: "Well, he made..."

You should really rethink commenting in public. Why embarrass yourself like that?

Sick nasty story, Barry. Thanks for posting, Randi.

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

Also where is the revenge?

She didnt DO anything

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Welcome to LW, Mr. James. Cute story. I look forward to your next.

.

I'm sure that the utility of this goes without saying, but ignore idiots like lujon2019.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

The cognitively impaired Annie that posted the following:

"How about adding to the story where the pastor's virgin daughter tells her father to piss off because he doesn't endorse sinful behavior in his house? Then she can run away from home so she can find a tattoo laden ex-con as her first sexual encounter.

This shouldn't be a problem since the author endorsed this behavior in another story. Heck he directly helped with the story."

.

Was referring to "Runaway" by MsCherylTerra, an excellent story. I highly recommend taking a look. Cheryl is one of those authors on Lit that is a bit under the radar right now but will soon be acknowledged as one of the greats.

.

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/runaway-pt-01-1

maninconnmaninconnabout 4 years ago
Heh heh

Nice! Thanks for writing!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
That was funny

Nice twist having two Annies. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Look out

Nice I’ll keep an eye out for your next post. Thanks for sharing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Annie LOL - Nobody is FORCED to do anything. I believe the usual complaint is that everyone isn't invited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don't think so

Just reading comments. No thank you to this story. I think thats what I will be doing except a few authors. Those I trust. The rest not so much. Try Vandemonium1. Read his stories...now thats how you deal with a cheating wife. Cheat-gone. Simple as that. Or Saddletramp1957. He's over the top, but same thing. Cheat-he finds a way to get rid of the wife. And I mean he finds a way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good storytelling.

Enjoyed it between all of the grammar issues that detracted from the enjoyment enough to drop it to 4*.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Look, Annie's back!

"It's fun reading Randi's puppets protecting their own. So easily riled. They're like proverbial dogs waiting for stick to hit their cage so they can start barking and snarling. Then they have their exclusive events which are compulsory for their cabal to participate or face this disdain of Queen Randi. Talking about cults. Hmm, MsC?"

.

How's that obsessive monomania going for you? Do you light a votive Randi candle each night before hopping on Lit? When it's late at night and you feel the compulsion to take a swipe at your literary betters, do you hear whispered encouragements from your subconscious? Does it sound like "Grow a pair of balls and post the comment under the ID you post your stories under."?

.

Oh, how it must rankle to read Cheryl's stories, see her scores and realize that you will never, ever reach that level. You're a transparent, jealous mediocrity. You're likely just bright enough to realize how average you are. That has to be painful.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "I don't think so" - You DO realize that this story ISN'T about a cheating wife, but a cheating husband, don't you>

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "I don't think so" - Maybe you should do more than just read the comments!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 4 years ago
Very nicely done.

Enjoyed the bucolic setting, the deft use of humor, and a heroine who knew what she wanted and went after it. Now comes the fun part: the comments! Congratulations, and welcome to LW.

GA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The guy who mentioned reading Vandemonium1's stories. Last time I checked, this has a higher score than Vandemonium's latest. Maybe Vandemonium should read BarryJames1952?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HA, HA.....

Very good story. Made me laugh out loud 😄.

BarryJames1952 this is an excellent piece of entertainment. Thank you 👏👏

AMerryman

P. S. Ignore the bickering.... Some of the literati must bring their drama along with the comments, lol.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Cute burn the asshole story

I liked the humor in this story. I had a heck of a time figuring who Annie was. It was a nice turn. Thanks. *****

norafaresnorafaresabout 4 years ago

Hilarious story, Barry! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please do continue writing for LW. Home run on the first try!

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoyed that. The twist of Annie being a car was fantastic.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Good to see a new author actually write a story that makes me want to see them again. You fooled me a few times in this one. First, I thought John was going to feed store lady's house having her make a surprise for Marcy. Then I figured Marcy would get a little revenge sex with the hired hand. Next, I was astounded that she actually forgave John for getting those blowjobs, and then taught him a.Little about sex and love. Finally, Annie was the car. Great story that blew up a lot of LW cliches.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

Good story. What a hell of a wife this guy has. For 26 years she put up with his crap and stayed true. He is one lucky sob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story enjoyed

Different

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 3 years ago

Well done, Barry! I never knew what would happen next in this tale, and that's the mark of a good storyteller! Can't wait to read more of your work!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

I was worried there for a moment...

I couldn't figure out how a woman could *want* a man who was willing to let another woman die for something that was as much his fault as the woman's.

Funny twist...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At least his blow job won't take her very long.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another great LW story from this author. He writes some of the best endings in LW.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a cute story with a twist at the end and well written. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - nice twist at the end. Good character descriptions

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Wickedly funny. Great ending.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Nicely done.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

John sure pissed off the wrong person, for sure. Had me grinning through the whole story. Well written and a funny story, thanks.

J6480J648012 months ago

good tale, well told and enjoyable to read

silentsoundsilentsound12 months ago

This was pretty good.🙂

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

so if it was reversed the guy would have blown it up and divorced her. Yet here we have the guy getting away with cheating and folks cheer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice that, for a change, the Loving Wife actually was; the hubby was the cum-slut cheater. Thought that Annie was the other woman until the end. Missed it, not enough coffee. 5 stars for variety.

Anon56

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

A fun read, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She should have burned the car and filed for divorce.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for a fun read!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Great story as usual.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 month ago

Some stories just need to be read more than once and this is one of them. Glad that John got his priorities straight. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarryJames1952@BarryJames1952
I'm an old romantic who is completely in love with my wife. I find reading romances and thinking about romances keeps me focused on how great she is and how much I love her. I am also a man of faith and my writing will reflect that. Yes, Christians like sex too! Often the rom...