All Comments on 'Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 03c'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
effervescent?

I am enjoying your additions to this story and hope that you will continue adding chapters. Perhaps the boyfriend will get slightly more involved in later chapters if he is allowed to that is.

A quick comment from an earlier chapter. Effervescent means fizzy - did you perhaps mean flourescent?

DocCISDocCISover 16 years agoAuthor

I meant effervescent more in the terms of sparkling/glowing so yeah, fluorescent probably would have worked better. Actually missed that one when scouring it through for various mistakes...

Debating on the boyfriend's involvement. Currently he'll not be taking much part other than narration in Chapters 5 and 6 which I'm working on, but his involvement may change, hehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Just about the hottest story I've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just loved the story

just loved the story...especially the shopping part...humiliate her...make her beg...a laughing stock...it has been one of the hottest stories i've ever read...u've used some rather innovative imagination on the plot...i think that bob's contribution should just be that of a narrator...if u understand wat i mean?

DeepriderDeepriderabout 14 years ago
Love A Good Slut But!!!!

I have to confess that I have read ahead as I really did not like the way the story was headed. In real life the cheerleader would more than likely dump her boyfriend or at best cuckold him to a fucking wimp!!

This BF has the spine of a jellyfish. If she were my GF and having learned I would have taken control of the situation and her. She would become my slave and I would have beat the fuck out of the at least one of the Jr HS guys and gotten the tapes back. I would make 24 look like a picnic and tell the litle shit that if he fucks with me I will cut his balls off and feed them to him.

I would use the situation to establish my absolute dominance over her as my property as well as in town. Fuck with me or my property and pay the ultimate price.

But I will give it to you that in building your characters you have built them well I lothe the 2 Jr. HS guys as well as have little respect for the BF & GF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous