All Comments on 'Annie Gets Ganged'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful story !

A Great Story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh, what a night

very hot, i almost cann while readig it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Your Most Humorous Line - I'm Not A Cuck HUH

How about a pimp and a cuck - now theres a nice UK combo.<P>

Don't try to confuse us with your conveluted logic. You dwelled on her multiple cocks and especially the really hemungus one. You seem to have several tendencies with each unlike any normal male.<P>

It's ok you are what you are and while we do feel sorry for you we understand you want disrespect from her and us - so you got it wimpo. Have a nice sick life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enjoyed reading this!

Good story! Shame about the comments from anon in the USA. Obviously got a chip on his/her shoulder about the Brits, and about those of us who do write. As he or she can't spell in a short review, perhaps they should shut up!

Keep them coming!

Rad'lRad'labout 17 years ago
A good story; . . . .

and I enjoyed it very much. Well written and good descriptions; no typos or misspellings. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No typos?

No typos or misspellings? You must be kidding: remind me not to ask you to proofread anything! Not too bad I suppose. I just get a little put off by the Blokes writing on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite erotic and nice. I am not into cuckoldry but this does not seem like one. In either case I don't see this from the point of view of husband as I would never allow this to my wife. The key problem is that "Stewart" with his big cock or somebody like that could easily take over your wife, I don't see what makes you believe "Annie" would stay yours. No matter what women say, the guy with 10''+ cock can take over most women, married or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1246 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...