Annie Gets Some Gun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the flood of cum dripping out of my well fucked pussy, I realize that James must have cum at the same time I did, or just after I passed out. I am wondering if Dave got to cum also, when he lets me know that he didn't by saying, "You fucking ruined my blow job by passing out you stupid cunt. I still need to cum and there is no way I can follow James. Your pussy must be a gaping hole by now. So, you know what that leaves me, right?"

"No no no no no..." I start to say as I realize what he has in mind. I tried anal with the guy from my Chemistry class, but his cock was MUCH smaller than Dave's.

"Ohhhhhh YES," Dave says as he pushes my face down on the lid of the dumpster and kicks my feet apart. I try to press my legs together, but I am still so limp feeling from my strong orgasm, and I am way too small to fight him. Feeling me resist, he tells me, "This will be much more pleasurable for BOTH of us if you just fucking relax and go with it. Besides, if you make me force you, James will go next."

The idea of James' big thick cock ramming into my small butt hole, makes me force myself to relax. It helps, when I feel Dave scooping some of James' cum out of my gaping pussy and using it to lube my tight butt hole. It actually feels quite pleasant the way he is teasing around and around my sensitive ring. "OH," I yelp when I feel him POP his finger into my tight hole. I push out, trying to open myself for his finger. It starts to feel really nice as he pushes his finger deeper into me and swirls it around. Then he starts pushing out with his finger, stretching me open, as he continues twists it, and fuck it in and out. I realize that I am now pushing back each time, to push his finger deeper into me. He rewards me with a second finger. As I start to really enjoy the two fingers fucking into, I feel him use his other hand to scoop more of James' cum and my juices out of my pussy. I look back and see him rubbing it on his cock, lubricating it, and readying it, to push it deep into my butt.

He suddenly pulls his fingers out of me, and I feel void and empty. Then I feel the big smooth head of his cock push up against my slightly open and very ready butt hole. As I push out and try to open up to receive him, I feel him push right in past my tight ring. I YELP when I feel the sudden invasion, but I am surprised how easily he pops into me. I was expecting a lot of pain, but it is a weirdly pleasurable feeling. He stops for a second, and then pushes steadily deeper into my butt. When I feel like it is too much, he seems to know this and stops, pulling back slowly. I feel like his cock is pulling me inside out, like a glove that is too tight on a hand. Then, he pushes back in, and is able to get deeper inside me. I look up and see James and Charles just standing there watching me, stroking their cocks. I think that I should feel like it is weird being watched, as Dave violates my butt hole.

Instead, I feel an overwhelming rush of excitement. God help me, but I fucking LOVE that they are getting off watching me get ass fucked.

As I feel Dave pick up speed and start to fuck my ass faster and harder, I reach under me and start to rub my pussy and sensitive clit. The whole time keeping my eyes locked on James and Charles jerking off watching me. "Fuck me... Fuck my ass... Fuck me HARD... Fucking BREAK me with your big dick," I hear, and suddenly realize that it is me, screaming this out loud. Dave doesn't disappoint. He starts to jack hammer into my ass, like he is breaking up concrete.

I feel an orgasm building, that is unlike any other I have felt before. I have heard about anal orgasms, but I didn't think that as actually a real thing. I accentuate what I am feeling, by REALLY finger banging my pussy, while REALLY rubbing and flicking my clit. I feel like I will explode at any moment, and I see that this is having a big effect on James and Charles, because they are jerking off as if trying to match my speed and intensity. "Oh, my GODDDD... Here it comes," I scream, just as I feel my body try to twist in on itself, in such an overwhelming orgasm. My eyes are CLENCHED shut, but I feel the unmistakable hot sticky splatter of James' and Dave's cum splashing over my face, my back and my swinging tits. At this same time, I feel Dave's hot cum flood my ass hole. I feel like I am being completely bathed in cum. The idea enters my head that I am being baptized in cum. Baptized and confirmed as a true whore and slave to cock.

My pride in my new status as whore extraordinaire is short lived, as I watch my three heroes using my clothes to clean their cum and my various fluids, off their quickly deflating cocks. James stops to take some pictures of me, mostly naked, well fucked and absolutely covered in cum. He then sends the pictures to his phone. It is at that moment that I realize that he was using my phone to take the pictures. As he places my phone on my soiled clothes, he tells me, "Thanks, that was a lot of fun. If you ever want to do that again, my number is in your phone... along with some keep sakes. I gotta say, you are one freaky bitch... but whenever you need cock, I am your man. I can't speak for Dave and Charles, but I think you can count them in also. You seem like a girl that needs a lot of cock."

As they walk out of the alley and I feel my sticky, stiff top and skirt, I think about James' words. Even covered in cum in a dirty alley, my shame is far surpassed by my desire... no NEED to do this again. Yes, he is right, I do need a lot of cock. My GOD, even now standing here completely and thoroughly fucked, I want more cock. There is no doubt about it... I am addicted to cock.

*** I hope you liked this continuation of Annie's exploration of her addiction to cock. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions for her further adventures. ***

12