Annie Holder's House Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maximpact
maximpact
34 Followers

He left, closing the door. I heard a muffled conversation between him and Annie, then after the door closed, Annie climbed the stairs. She came in without knocking, in her dress and slippers. "Get in the bathroom and get cleaned up, then we'll talk about what's happening next!" she spluttered, "But help me with this zip first!"

She turned around and I pulled the zip down on her dress. She took it off before taking her slippers off and carried them downstairs with her into the lounge as I headed to the bathroom to clean up. "Don't forget to lube up your ass hole again!" she called as she descended.

When I had cleaned and lubed up I wasn't sure whether to wait for Annie to fetch me or to go downstairs. I decided to go downstairs as I could see that the door to Annie's lounge was open. I approached it, intending to knock and wait.

Before I could get there I heard Eddie's voice, not loud but authoritative nonetheless, "How many reminders do you need, Annie? You still haven't been punished yet and you are still fucking up! Well it's going to be a short, sharp shock every time from now on, starting now!"

I was going to head straight back upstairs but that was when I discovered that I could see inside the lounge via the full-length mirror in Annie's hall if I pressed myself against the wall.

Eddie moved a stool into view. Annie moved into view, naked. Their attention was elsewhere and the hall was gloomy while the lounge was well lit, so I doubted that they would see me unless they were looking at the mirror specifically.

"Take up position!" ordered Eddie. I could see that he was grinning, enjoying forcing Annie to comply. Annie bent over the stool, resting her stomach on its seat.

Eddie's voice became more commanding and louder, "Up on your tip toes and get your ass up!" I heard a familiar swishing sound of a cane through the air followed by a short sharp swoosh and a crack as the cane struck flesh, Annie's buttocks.

"Oww shit that hurts! She cried out before lowering her voice. "Don't forget to count," reminded Eddie. You spoke out after that one so it doesn't count!" He swished the cane down again, connecting hard on her buttocks.

She yelped, huffed and spoke in a low, annoyed voice, "One Sir, thank you Sir."

Another swoosh and a crack announced the second stroke. Annie gasped but managed not to cry. She remembered her count, "Two Sir, thank you Sir."

Eddie spoke again, firmly, "We'll treat this third one as the last for now and you'll get your proper punishment later! This one will be harder but you won't stand up until I tell you to."

The swoosh and crack of the cane's impact were both louder. Annie squealed and breathed heavily as if to dissipate the pain. She managed to count between gasping, "Three Sir, thank you Sir."

Eddie spoke clearly and loudly again, "A nice little reminder about who is actually in charge here. When I say so stand up with your hands on your head, eyes straight forward."

He paused for perhaps half a minute before giving the order to Annie, "Up, as quick as you can and stay on tip toes!"

She stood, naked and shaking, her hands on her head, stretching up on her tip toes. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. Eddie offered up the cane to her mouth and she took it in her teeth without further instruction.

He rubbed her nipples between his fingers then pinched each one and lifted her breasts up before letting them drop to slap against her chest. He reached down with his left hand and stroked her vagina.

He spoke again clearly and loudly, obviously making his authority felt, "Do I need to remind you again, because it won't be your ass in line for a whipping next?"

Annie shook her head with a resigned look on her face. "Right. Now put the cane away, and get upstairs and bring him down." Eddie commanded.

I took my chance and climbed the stairs silently. I waited in the bathroom for Annie to come.

maximpact
maximpact
34 Followers
12