Annie Makes Ex Boss Her Bitch

Story Info
Married Eric can't resist much younger Annie.
1.9k words
4.42
14k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walked into the trendy Mexican restaurant, Eric asked himself again why he had agreed to meet his ex employee while he was in Houston. In his late 40's, Eric was fit, but he enjoyed having a night to himself when he arrived in town for business. Annie was always charming though, and had easily convinced him to meet shortly after his flight landed. His hotel was just across the street from the restaurant so he had had time to freshen up before arriving.

Eric saw her at a booth table when he walked in and smiled. She gave him a big smile back that melted his annoyance. Eric had forgotten just how attractive Annie was and he felt his cock stir as he approached. Annie was wearing a summer dress that was riding up her bare legs temptingly. She was 25 years old, with nice curves on a tight body. Annie had very fair skin, but was part Vietnamese, so her big eyes were very brown. Originally from Austrailia, Annie had kept a notable accent. If Eric was 20 years younger and not married, he would surely be begging to take her out. Instead, Annie was thanking him for coming.

Annie was drinking a margarita and told Eric to get a drink to 'catch up'. He ordered a scotch and they talked over the loud music. Annie sat close to him so they could hear each other and Eric was very conscious of her perfume, her bare leg pushing against his. His cock hardened.

Annie was fun and flirty, but Eric didn't mistake that for coming on to him. Although Annie had left his company for a better opportunity, he knew she wanted to keep him as a powerful contact in the industry. Annie basically confirmed this as the guacamole arrived and they ordered another round.

"I love the new role but I do regret not being able to learn more from you. You've really built something special."

Eric became even more aware of her closeness and looked down at the leg she was exposing. He felt himself harden more, then heard himself talking about his wife. Annie smiled and listened to everything he said as if it was the most interesting thing she had heard. Eric relaxed a little as their meals arrived. The food was actually very good and his third scotch went down easily. He imagined what it would be like to come home to a girl like Annie after a long day, dressed in a white sundress like she was now...a sundress that would soon be on the floor as she wrapped her arms around his neck...

His reverie was broken as he realized she had asked him a question. He had no idea what she had said so he tried to bluff.

"Annie, you're smart, pretty and confident. You just need a few more years and people will be begging you to work for them."

Annie smiled slyly, "You think I'm pretty?"

Eric's face reddened, "and smart...and confident."

"And you'll beg me to come back?" Annie teased.

"No doubt." Eric said, hoping they could move on she downed his drink.

When dessert came, Eric decided he was glad he had come out. When his hand brushed against Annie's leg he was a little slow to take it off. Not because he was taking advantage, he told himself, the drinks and the travel had just made him a little loose. There was always something sexy about Annie and it had been fun to have a night out with her when he wasn't 'the boss'.

Eric couldn't make out something Annie said, so he leaned forward and she leaned up to his ear. Her breath made him harder still. She told him he had to try her flan then she proffered a spoonful of it for him. Eric felt it rather intimate to be fed by her, but he obeyed, and admitted it was the best he'd had.

When the waitress came by it occurred to Eric that he was feeling quite a buzz and that he should get back. Annie ordered two more shots of tequila and they drank them after Eric paid the bill. Annie wanted to make sure she got a selfie of the two of them so she leaned in for a picture. Unhappy with the angle Annie tried to lean in more but, perhaps because she had also had a few drinks, she had to put her hand out to keep her balance.

The two of them were silent for a minute, neither mentioning that her small hand had just pressed into his hard cock through his pants. Eric was hopeful she might politely ignore it, but she did not.

Looking at his crotch she giggled, "Ohhh...you are...really hard!"

Eric could feel the heat in his face as he turned beet red. "I'm sorry...I..."

Annie laughed, "I guess you really do think I'm 'pretty'.Wow, what nasty thoughts are going through your mind??"

Eric was trying to find words but Annie was not letting it go. She moved her hand back to his cock and stroked it lightly through his pants. Eric moaned involuntarily.

"You must really want me." she said matter of factly then added in a teasing voice, "Tell me how much you want me."

Eric started to plead, but she gave his cock a squeeze. "Tell me."

"I...yes...I mean...you are very attractive and I had too much to drink and your legs...". Eric stopped as Annie snorted with laughter.

"Please." he begged, never actually taking her hand away, "there are people here Annie..." he moaned anew.

Annie giggled and asked how far Eric's hotel was. He told her it was right across the street and Annie took him by the hand and stood up. She took Eric's arm as they walked out of the restaurant and across the street. When they walked through the hotel lobby Eric's mind was racing. Were people staring because of their significant age gap? Was he going to get to...fuck Annie?

When they walked in the room Eric turned to Annie but before he could say anything she took his hand and guided him to sit on the edge of the bed. She looked down at him, her big brown eyes twinkling. "So...how long have you been lusting after me?" she demanded.

Eric pondered how to answer this beautiful, volatile girl when she pushed further, "I need you to tell me the first time you got hard looking at me. Was it during my interview?"

Eric stammered, "I...I don't think so..." he could see Annie was not going to let it go. "I...you used to wear those white silk pants?"

Annie nodded and smiled, "Yeah, I still have 'em. So comfortable."

Eric was blushing, "Well... they were tight around your ass and...they are a little see through so..."

"Hahaha...you got hard checking out my ass at the office?"

Eric nodded.

"When else? Be specific." she coaxed.

Eric hesitated. He definitely remembered a time but was shy to answer. Suddenly Annie slapped his face, playfully but enough to get his attention. "When else?!"

"Ohhh...well...do you remember the Holiday party a couple of years ago?

Now Annie blushed a little. "Yes...I...drank a bit too much."

"Yes." Eric said smiling. When we went to that country music bar after dinner, you met a young stranger and started dancing with him. I watched as you..grinded against him then made out on the dance floor. He was grabbing your ass and a few of us were wondering how far you'd go."

"Then I left with him." Annie said with a shy smile. "I bet you wished you were him." she teased.

Eric admitted he did and she taunted further, "I bet you wish I didn't have a boyfriend now...a boyfriend who is allowed to grab my ass whenever he wants." Annie turned and wiggled her ass for him while wagging her finger. Eric groaned.

"Don't stop now. Tell me a specific moment you remember me getting you hard." She pointed at the tent in his pants,..."before tonight."

Eric already knew another example, but he was reluctant to say. Annie made it clear he had no choice, taking his chin in her hand and looking him in the eyes. Eric wanted her so bad.

"Well," Eric was blushing again, "I remember we had the whole company together...and Sam was taking us through some HR topics before I spoke. I was sitting beside you and...you were wearing flip flops. You crossed your legs so your foot was close to me and...you kept wiggling your toes..." Annie burst out laughing.

"And that made you hard??! Seeing my bare feet?!"

Eric nodded. "I...had to present sitting down because..."

Annie interrupted him again with her giggling, "Ohhh...so pathetic..." she teased.

Eric looked down and shifted his legs, his cock pushing against his pants.

"Stand up." Annie ordered. "and show me how hard I make you."

Eric was surprised, but he instinctively obeyed. His hands actually shook a little while he unzipped his pants, then released his cock.

"Mmmm..." Annie murmured, her eyes locked on his member, "strip completely for me. I want to see all of you." Annie sat on the bed and waited expectantly.

Eric would much prefer watching her strip but was excited by the direction this was heading. He pulled off his shirt, a little self-conscious by his small paunch, then pulled down his pants.

"Leave the socks on." Annie giggled. She looked Eric up and down as he stood naked and nervous before her.

"Well, I guess you deserve a small reward." Annie said sweetly. Eric's heart leapt and his cock twitched with excitement. Annie poked his cock with her little finger and watched it bob.

"I bet you'd like another look at my bare feet." she said. Eric's eyes widened.

"Kneel down." she commanded.

Eric was taken aback, but he was trying hard to please. He knelt before her and she slowly slipped off each shoe.

"Wouldn't you like to see them?" she said as if talking to a child. Eric nodded solemnly.

Annie pushed her bare feet just in front of his face and encouraged, "Go ahead...get a good look at them." she started giggling and pushed her soles against his nose.

"Mmmppph....thank you..." Eric found himself saying, eliciting even more giggles. He could see up her skirt and was rock hard.

"Who's your boss?" she taunted. Eric said it was her but she made him say it louder.

"Damn right I am." she said as she continued to rub her soles all over his face. "Imagine if the girls from the office could see you now. So pathetic."

"Oh please...you can't tell them Annie!..."

"Oh, I probably won't...as long as you are my obedient puppy." she laughed.

Annie saw the deep desperation and humiliation Eric was feeling and relented for a moment. "Awww...I guess you can get a little reward." She paused and smirked, "Beg to see my perfect ass."

Eric did not hesitate, begging and kneeling naked before the young girl. She taunted him and made him say it all louder.

"Please Annie...I want more than anything...to see your perfect ass."

Annie got on all fours on the hotel bed and raised her skirt. Her ass was plump and creamy white, and so much tighter than that of Eric's wife. Eric thanked Annie as he furiously stroked his cock. He could feel he would cum soon when she demanded he tell her who owns him. "You do Annie...thank you...you're a Goddess and...mmmmm"

Annie giggled as Eric spurted cum uselessly on his hotel floor.