All Comments on 'Annie Rides the Train'

by ShyMagpie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 10 years ago

Oh fuck that is such a horny tale. Loved the details of how her gangbang was arranged and how she got so well used. For her next one please arrange for the men to be tested beforehand so she can feel secure in having them bareback, then describe the cum-laden mess she gets into, the way she feels them cum inside her, include a double-vaginal penetration and also some anal play with fingers. In a subsequent g/b I'd love her to be even more sub by having her fitted with a leg spreader bar, ballgag and pony-tail buttplug. Really enjoyed the writing. Please also tell us what she does for a profession - hopefully a teacher or something in authority. Thanks again, this got me so hard.

fordcurryfordcurryover 10 years ago
Annie's next gang bang

why not have her serve as a waitress in the hotel room, dressed in a slutty outfit; the men, as well as her are tested; she does some oral this time; she does have one lewd request, after they have fucked her bareback, she sucks their slimy cocks clean; no potty or ass; guys can use her more than once; more studs for her, including interracial (or for her 3rd GB?). I do enjoy the story line, add more about her figure, maybe she admits she is married; maybe the guys spoon feed her the cum from her pussy when they are done. Maybe for her 3rd GB she does more of a two round deal, first round is fucking, second is bukakke, but she is dressed in skirt and blouse the whole time, maybe hose and spike heels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard Dick Up, Baggy Pants Down

Enjoyed reading this. Had to drop my pants down and stroke it while reading. Very much enjoyed how the coordinator got her riled up and got another lustful penetration. I wish a character like myself could have tried to sneak in his five and a half inch dick into the sexy train and be forced to go last because of her wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree with other comments. Would love to see all the men get to cum inside her and fuck her ass also. Would love to read about her getting fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time while sucking a cock. This story got me hard to and had to jerk off to it. Want to have more stories of her getting fucked and have cum eaten out of her while I jerk off. Keep us up!!!

socalchris951socalchris951about 9 years ago
WOW

Very hot story. I edged almost the entire time. Thanks

MisterSmith4uMisterSmith4uabout 9 years ago

One of my favorite stories on here... Keep up the great work.

cheshirephoenixcheshirephoenixalmost 9 years ago

Really enjoyed this one Shy!

Xxx

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Hard story to write, super well done! Exciting and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous