Annie: Settling Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a nice start to a possibly long friendship," I offered. "It could be a major advantage, having a Senior for an intimate friend."

"She wants in your pants again, too," Annie informed me.

"We'll see." It was one of three directions things could have gone after the float trip, one being a continued intimate relationship, one being a continued platonic friendship and one being not having a relationship. "We've got a lot of term ahead of us."

"I'm not going to have a problem with you boffing her, if you do decide to go that way," Annie told me. "I don't think I'd have reason to feel jealous."

"Let's hope it stays like that. In the meantime, 'it's the weekly shop, you know?'..."

"Leap Year. Awesome reference there, Bro'. Let's Git 'er Done."

"Awesome Larry reference, yourself." I shook my head and smiled as I drove. I hadn't realized how much I'd miss Annie's repartee. Now she was back, in full force and form.

We managed to do the grocery shopping without fraying too many nerves, mostly due to the list we'd made up and a desire to not step on each other's toes. We got it home and put away, then got the laundry together and got it pushed through, again without much fraying. Then we got to the 'fuck you senseless, over and over and over' part. After a light, late lunch, of course.

"Can't have you burning out on me," she explained, along with the tuna salad sandwiches and minestrone soup. "We need to keep your stamina up for 'over and over and over'..."

I decided to let her drive, asking what she wanted and getting some pretty explicit instructions back.

"I want you to go down on me until I'm passing out from cumming, then suck you until you cum the first time, then fuck in a couple of positions until you cum again. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting off in there somewhere as well. Then lather, rinse, repeat -- until sated. You're already intimately familiar with my likes and dislikes because of the float. Here's hoping your memory isn't impaired."

It wasn't. Neither was hers.

Of all the lovers I've had, Annie had the sweetest, most exciting, most responsive pussy I'd ever run into. She was sopping before I even got my face between her thighs. With an ambrosia that drove me right up the wall. And with the way she got wet, drinking her was right near the top of my favorite things to do.

I managed to get two smaller cums from her, and then an eye-roller. Then two more small ones and another eye-roller. The third time I did the two-and-one, she eased me away from her pussy and told me it was her turn. That was after she stopped shaking, of course.

I smiled, probably in conceit, rolled onto my back and let her do my thing. And Jesus! did she do me... she did that combo swirly around the head of my cock, then swallowing me whole, then back to the swirlies, then the deepthroat, and so forth until I was harder than Gibraltar and ready to go off like a volcano. She paused, got a big breath, went all the way down on me so she could lick my balls, and cheated. She stuck a finger in my ass and probed around. That did it...

"Oh! Fuck! Oh, my God, Annie! Fuck! You're gonna make me..."

"Mm-hmm," she hummed on my dick.

"CUM!!!" And I did. Hard. I blew rope after rope down her throat and she swallowed it all, sucking and swallowing and sucking and swallowing... I was getting lightheaded. She finally came up off me, licking her lips.

"God, that was fine, Bro'," she smiled. "That's never getting old."

I had to agree with her. Her version of Bread and Butter was the finest loving I'd ever had. And what I really loved was, she liked it, too. And was very vocal, telling me about how good I was for her.

She moved back off of me, snuggling up under my arm, rubbing her pussy on my thigh and softly petting my detumescing cock. She didn't say anything. She didn't have to. She just gently rubbed and petted... and waited for me to recover. Which I eventually did. I don't think there's any such thing as not responding to her.

She played with me until she had me fuckable hard, then knelt over me, aimed me at her slit and eased down onto me, all the way. God, she was so hot, and wet, and tight... she took my breath away. I know it's cliché, and she really did stun me with how good she felt. And then she went and ramped that up by starting a slow rocking, then getting faster, then banging away on me until she went over, big time.

"Oh, God, yes, Brian!" she cried out, and then again. And again, until it was becoming like a mantra. Until she changed it up by adding, "Oh, fuck! I'm CUMMING!!!" Then she'd bear down and pulse on my cock while her legs went all shaky... and then calm down and start all over again.

Technically, I think she was fucking herself senseless, rather than me, over and over and over. She did manage to get me off again, and then a little while later, got me off a third time. By that point, she was the proverbial blob of quivering protoplasm. She decided that was enough over and over and over -- mostly, I think, because she was passing out.

She collapsed down on me and we both fell out, not waking up until it was dark out. She decided a late dinner was in order and made rotini with chicken and an alfredo sauce. By mutual agreement, we decided we'd had enough fucking. She wanted to watch a movie before going back to bed, so we sat through the Colin Firth, Jennifer Ehle BBC production of Pride and Prejudice, then we knocked off for the night.

We killed the lights and she curled up against me, and as was becoming usual, it felt like God was in his Heaven and All was right with the World.

* * * * *

[Week Term-minus-1]

[Sunday]

Per my usual habit, I slept in. Since I was working six to midnight, I indulged a little laziness and got up around ten. Annie was still asleep. No surprise, since we'd had a wonderfully exhausting time and had gone to bed -- the second time -- late. I did my usual start the coffee preheat, hit the head routine but waited on the shower. I figured Annie would want to shower together and truthfully, it was kind of nice and no imposition on me.

I was on my second cup of coffee when she walked into the kitchen, naked and yawning.

"Now cut that out," I told her.

"What?" she asked, headed for the coffeemaker. "Don't you like me naked anymore?"

"The yawning. You know it's infectious, right?"

"Oh. Right. Sorry. For some reason, I'm really tired this morning."

I decided to forego any return quip. "I'm going to do something for breakfast," I told her. "You want pancakes or bacon and eggs?"

"Pancakes would be great. What are we doing today?"

"Trying to finish getting you whatever kind of organized you need to be, before the term starts. Because of your help, there aren't any chores to do. In my days-before-you, I'd be cooking and freezing meals for the week. Easier to just nuke stuff and throw it together when I'm in a hurry, or tired."

"We can do that," she told me. "I want to check with Jill and see how the house is going. If it's okay, I'd like to go visit them."

The number of things that could go wrong being the only guy in a house full of four hedonists -- plus Annie -- coursed through my mind. From playing handyman to providing stud service, I figured I take a pass.

"If you want to take my car and go see them, it's okay this time. I've got stuff I want to do around here for school. Just be reasonable and be careful. You don't want me taking you to classes on Deathtrap."

"You got that right," she emphatically agreed. "I'll ping Jill after breakfast."

And that's what we ended up doing, with a couple of minor adjustments. Annie texted Jill, who told her she'd come by and pick her up so she didn't need to use my car. And she agreed that Annie should be back before I had to go to work. That wasn't my requirement. It was Annie's. We got our shower together, Jill picked her up and they disappeared for the day. I did some more organizing of my office and some more work on my thesis, but mostly I lazied out, napping a little, gaming a little, until I had to get ready to go.

Jill brought Annie back about an hour before I had to leave and stayed for some coffee and chit-chat. She caught me up on Abby, Becca, Barb, herself and the house, about Annie spending the day helping them and being delightful (Jill's assessment, apparently shared by the others) and talking about start of term stuff. She volunteered to take Annie to Registration in the morning and out for supplies, taking the load off of me. I was happy for any help I could get.

In what started to be routine, Annie put together a sack lunch for me and would leave dinner leftovers in the fridge. I headed out to another boring shift, since term hadn't started. That would change once the network load went up. By midnight-thirty I was back to a dark and quiet apartment.

Just like last time, there was a place set, a note about food and that Jill was sleeping with Annie. Personally, I was quite happy Jill was draining off some of my sister's hyperactive libido. I went ahead and ate, made my drink, and headed to bed.

* * * * *

[Monday-Friday]

The week got boring, quickly. Thank God.

Annie decided, after a couple of drive-her-insane-with-orgasms lovemaking sessions, that we really should back it off a bit so we didn't kill ourselves. I'm grateful she came to that conclusion, because I was having a very hard time telling her 'no'... simply, she was so wonderful, she had me firmly wrapped around her pussy.

We fell into the habit of her waiting up for me on my work nights, then the two of us docking and falling asleep together. I tried to point out, again, that once term started, she was going to have to start sleeping in her room, without me. Or anyone else. Weekends were for partying.

She agreed, provided I was willing to boff her on a regular basis. We were going to end up negotiating what 'regular' was, but it worked out. In the meantime, 'The Girls' Club' was giving her a unique orientation to campus life. I didn't ask for, nor did I get, a lot of details about their goings-on, but I did hear enough to know they were prepping her for an active social life. I really hated that I was going to have to play spoilsport when it came to keeping her academics up. After all, she's the one that was going for the merit based scholarship.

[Saturday]

The weekend arrived, and so did the start of term partying. The ONat group were going on a bar-hopping cruise and Annie wanted to go along. At State, you can walk into a bar if you're 18, but you can't get served alcohol unless you're 21. The bars with live bands tended to use wristbands for age verification, and anyone caught buying drinks for someone underage would get the whole group thrown out. Do that more than twice and you'd get permanently banned.

I reminded her she couldn't drink alcohol, and I'd kill anybody who tried to buy for her. And yes, I'd go along with the group. It turned out the ONat people were a very cool group to hang out with. They loved music and dance and playing around, and mostly weren't into getting high on anything illegal. The State had decriminalized medical marijuana, but it was still a Federal crime, so I suggested Annie stay away from that, too. She was more than happy to oblige. She could get way happy just letting her freak flag fly.

Specifically, her libidinous freak flag.

After the first bar, I had to remind her not to do something intimate that would get us thrown out. Her dancing, with Abby and Becca in front of the band, is what prompted my admonition. Although to be fair, nobody really seemed to be objecting to three women getting lewd in front of the crowd. Especially not those three. I didn't know women could fuck standing up. With other women. With clothes on.

I'm not much of a dancer, and I prefer to hang back and watch other people. I tend to get self-conscious, actually. By the third bar, Jill and Annie had me out dancing with them. Or rather, I was standing out there as their support unit, swaying with the music, while the two of them did a kind of pole dance, with me being the pole. By the time they wanted to take a break, they had me harder than Pharaoh's heart.

They both kind of smiled and patted the bulge in my pants as we turned to head for the tables the group had staked out. When we got there, Abby and Becca were there, along with Jimmy, Steve and Mike. Everyone else was still out on the dance floor.

"Can't we pick a place with Country music next?" Becca was sort of complaining to the others. "This disco shit is getting to me."

"Disco's been dead a long time, Cuz," Jimmy told her.

"Okay, then... obnoxiously loud DJ-fueled cacophony," Becca amended. Jimmy just rolled his eyes.

"You can," Jill told them. "I was thinking of snagging Brain... I mean, Brian... and Annie, and heading back. Annie's got class bright and early Monday and she's going to need tomorrow to recuperate." She wiggled her eyebrows in an amazingly suggestive way as she said this. Everybody else busted up laughing and Annie, for one of the few times I could remember, actually started to blush a bit.

"Okay," Abby told us. "Remember, we're doing Sunday dinner at our place and you're more than welcome. Anytime."

I suddenly realized this was fait accompli by the girls' reckoning and they were presuming I would just go along with it. Well... okay, so was just going to go along with it. I'd mention being accounted to in the decision-making to Annie and Jill later. For now, we said our good-byes and see-you-laters, then headed on out to my car. Jill had come in with Becca and Jimmy, but would be going back to ours with Annie and me.

"You have everything you need?" I asked Jill as we squeezed into my Camaro. I was surprised Annie slipped in back, behind the passenger seat, letting Jill take the front.

"Everything I need is already stashed at Annie's," she told me, then corrected herself. "I mean, in Annie's room at your place."

"It's Annie's place, too, now, since she's paying half. So don't sweat it. Fasten your seatbelts."

"It's going to be bumpy night," Jill smiled.

"Bette Davis as Margo Channing, All About Eve, 1950," I grinned. I suspected I'd just found something else to like about her.

"Got it in one," she smiled again, buckling her belt. Annie scooted forward and snaked her hand around the front of me, playing with my zipper.

"Ahem!" I noisily cleared my throat, looking pointedly at her lack of seatbelt.

"Even in the backseat?" she asked, about as wide-eyed innocent as she could fake.

"Even in the backseat," I affirmed.

"Aw, nuts..." she faux-pouted as she sat back and put her seatbelt on.

That was pretty much it for shenanigans until I got us back to the apartment. The small talk on the way home had been about classes and such. We got there and went on in, and the first things to come off were the shoes, by the door. Everything else would come off soon enough.

"My place, or yours?" Annie smiled to me as she headed for the kitchen.

"Whatever you wish," I told her, following along.

She grabbed 3 bottles of water from the fridge and handed them to me, then pulled out 3 bottles of Mtn Dew, which she handed to Jill. Lastly, she pulled down a couple of bags of chips and turned to face us.

"Mine," she informed us, then headed that direction. Jill and I followed. Annie was definitely driving this bus.

When we got to her room, she put the chips on her dresser, indicating we should do the same with the drinks. Then she pulled out 3 quarters, handing one to Jill and one to me, keeping one for herself.

"Odd one out has to get creative," she told us. "If there isn't, we flip again. Okay?"

I just shrugged and flipped my coin, onto the bedspread. "Heads," I told her.

Jill did the same and came up Tails. We both looked expectantly to Annie. She flipped her coin and it came up Tails.

"Okay, me and Jill in a sixty-nine on the bed and you, Big Brother, figure out how to be useful." Not waiting for a response, she started pulling off her sprayed on jeans and crop-top. Jill just shrugged with a slight smile and followed suit. I watched as two very beautiful women disrobed in front of me. I was chubbing up and we hadn't even done anything, yet.

Annie pretty much ignored me until she was naked. She crawled up on the bed and told Jill, "my room, I get top to start."

Jill told her "sure," then got on the bed, turning around so she was on her back with her head towards the foot. She was going to make it easy for me. I'm not sure Annie understood the significance of Jill's choice, but she hungrily crawled over Jill, positioning herself to go down on her. It wasn't lost on me that both of them were already glistening in their nether regions.

It didn't take long for them to get lost in each other. I'm not sure it wasn't a competition, to see who could get the other one off first, but it was pretty damned fine to watch, regardless. Less than a minute of their moans and groans and I was hard as concrete. And still dressed.

Which seemed kind of stupid, given the raw animal hedonism on display in front of me. I am stupid occasionally... but not usually for very long. I started stripping.

Jill got to Annie first, while I still had my shirt and boxers on. She went over with one of her trademark "Oh, fuck... oh, yeah... right there, right there... yeah, like that... just like that... just like oh-my-fucking-GOD! YES! YES!... CUMMING!!!" Which sounded a little strange, in that she was heavily muffled by Jill's pussy and had to lean back off of her just to breathe.

As soon as she came down, though, she went after Jill with a vengeance, grabbing Jill's hips and craning her neck up, driving her tongue deep in the sexy blonde and sucking and tonguing her clit until she blew over. Jill's not as vocal as Annie, but her long "ohhhh, fuuuuuccckkkk," followed by "OH! FUCK! YEAH! Gonna... CUM!!!" as I was getting my boxers off nearly did me in. I was more than primed as I climbed onto the bed behind Annie.

I wasn't about to stand on ceremony.

"OH, FUCK, BRIAN!" she cried out as I drove into her pussy. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh... gonna cum, Brian... gonna cum..." she was moaning. "Keep going. Keep going! Right fucking there!"

"God, that is so hot," Jill told us from underneath, looking up.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck me, Brian... fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck... OH. FUCK. CUMMING!!!"

Annie clamped down on me and pulsed like a milking machine on steroids. She was going to drag my climax out of me, whether I wanted to, yet, or not. That's when Jill lifted up and started sucking my balls. And that, as they say, was all she wrote.

All I remember was moaning a long "Ohhhh... fuuuuccckkk..." as everything pulled up and I hit that Point of No Return, with the tunnel vision and twinkly little lights and shit, and exploding deep in my sister, who just kept chanting "Oh, God, yes!... Oh, God, yes!..." and Jill continuing to lick and suck and drive me out of my mind. I was getting really lightheaded by the time the two of them eased up.

Not soft. Just lightheaded. I have no idea where my refractory period went, but right then it wasn't in sight.

Jill pushed Annie forward and off of her, so that when Annie pulled off me and collapsed, she was lying next to Jill. Then Jill wriggled down towards the foot of the bed until she could put her head back over it. She pushed on my thighs and didn't have to say a thing. I figured it out in a hurry.

I eased back off the bed until I was standing on the floor, my cock right over Jill's now open mouth. In one of the most amazing non-verbal communications I've ever known, she put my cock in her mouth, grabbed my thighs and pulled me all the way into her, until she could lick my ball sack and I could see the bulge in her throat.