Annie: Settling Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck!" Annie murmured, as she watched Jill force me to throat fuck her. I guess she really liked it -- and didn't have any kind of gag reflex -- because she kept going for God knows how long. In fact, she damn near had me ready to go over again. Then she eased me out and scrambled up onto her hands and knees.

"Pick one, Big Boy," she told me, wiggling her awesome ass in my direction.

Hey... you didn't have to tell me twice! I scrambled back up on the bed, lined up with her rosebud and pushed in.

"Oh, fuck, yeah..." she moaned as I bottomed out. "Damn, that feels good!"

That's when Annie moved to see what we were doing, got a very impish smile on her face, and ducked underneath. She must have been going down on Jill at the same time she was licking and sucking me, because Jill went right up and over... and because I wasn't slowing down or stopping, she did it again. I actually got three anal orgasms out of Jill before Annie cheated again and stuck her finger up my butt.

Jill and I both groaned, and loudly, as I filled her with my jizz. These two were like succubae, draining all my libido, and possibly all my life energy, with their incredible sexuality. They just both felt so damned good! But if they were going to go for a Round Three, it wasn't going to be with me, because I was barely staying conscious.

Jill and I kind of fell sideways, still coupled, and lay there catching our breaths as my cock finally decided it was time to go soft. When I did finally fall out of Jill, Annie was there with warm washcloths, so we could clean up, and while doing that, I was handed my choice of either water or Mtn Dew. I took the Dew.

The three of us mutually agreed that a break was in order, and I pled my case to knock off for the rest of the night, since I was knackered. They graciously allowed me to escape to my room to sleep solo, while the two of them did whatever they were going to do. I figured breakfast was my problem.

* * * * *

[Week Start-of-Term]

[Sunday]

Waffles, sausages and eggs were ready for the Intrepid Amazons when they oozed out of Annie's room in the morning. Plus coffee and OJ. Honestly, they were looking rather wasted. They looked a lot worse than I felt, and I was still feeling pretty wiped out. Neither had clothes on and still didn't when they made it from the bathroom to the kitchen.

"Annie had told me," Jill commented as she sipped her coffee, "that a certain Rod of Power could decimate the most arduous Cave of Wonders. Ha! I scoffed. No measly little Rod of Power could dominate my Cave..." She winced a little as she adjusted herself on the seat.

"I now stand corrected," she went on. "Said Rod of Power has shown itself capable of ensorcelling not only my Cave of Wonders, but my Dragon's Maw, and my Well of Souls to boot. You, sir, are amazing."

She had me laughing. I loved her flair for the dramatic.

"Not nearly as amazing as you two," I answered. "English major?"

"Theater," she told me. "And an AD&D aficionado."

"Christ, can you get any more perfect?" I thought aloud, before I realized I'd actually said it.

"Oh, I hope so," she smiled. "What are you doing today?"

"Mostly relaxing," I told her. "I don't have to work tonight and I need to take Annie in to classes in the morning, so mostly just getting organized to make start of term for her as painless as possible."

"I can take her if you want," she offered. "Monday, Wednesday, Friday my first class is at nine. Tuesday, Thursday it's at one."

"We can hold that one in reserve," I told her, "although I appreciate the offer. I don't start until late, so I thought I'd hang around and make sure Annie got to all her classes okay and figured out where all the buildings are and so forth."

"Okay with me," she decided. "After last night, Abby, Becca and Barb won't be expecting me home. So whatever you'd like."

"Well, from my point of view -- and Annie has to agree -- you're welcome here anytime. With a little advance warning. And if you're into First Person Shooters, it's a major way both Annie and I relax."

* * * * *

[September-October]

And with that, we slid into our school day schedule. Some Mondays when Jill had stayed over, she took Annie in. Mostly, I did. Annie was immediately slammed with the amount of homework assigned, realizing the lectures were formalities and the labs were the critical pieces. It took a couple of weeks for her to get out of panic mode and into a steady study rhythm, but she did. And when she did, life around the apartment got a lot saner.

Our Bread and Butter lovemaking fell off to two to three times a week, although we did spend time when we could just cuddling. With me working nights, she was usually making dinner and studying when I went to work and we were both up early to get her to classes.

She found herself inundated with dating requests from a lot of guys on campus... and a few girls... but she politely turned them down. Some weekend time was spent with the ONat group, but even there, the only one she encouraged was Jill. Abby and Becca were a different story, but neither Annie nor I got into anything with them until around Christmas break... which is an entirely different mess. I mean, story.

We were dealing with Midterms when the subject of Halloween came up. It was tradition for some really crazy shit to happen on and off campus, and I'd learned to pretty much just avoid the partying, due to the inherent involvements with law enforcement. This year, though, Annie really wanted to go to one of the costume parties and the Sigma Epsilon Chi party was one of the biggest. Also one of the drunkest, highest, rowdiest, bawdiest and hedonistic. Your typical frat party. Except they were a sorority.

Because of their reputation, and not wanting to get kicked off campus or land en masse in jail, they were pretty careful about underage drinking. Hence, nobody under 21. Hence, no Annie.

"So what am I supposed to do?" she virtually whined. "Sit around all weekend with my thumb up my butt?" This year, Halloween landed on a Saturday, and on a Saturday before a Sunday I didn't have to work. Annie was stoking up some major pressure on me to take her to a party. Jill would be her second choice, but she was after me first.

I took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh. I had a solution to her problem but I didn't want to encourage her. Much.

"Is Jill going to the Sigma party?" I asked.

"No," Annie told me. "I guess the theater people are throwing their own party, someplace off-campus. She'll go to that one."

"And you won't, because?..." Yeah, I was going to throw her to the wolves, anyway. She got the expected very thoughtful look, then fished around for her phone.

"Hey, Jill?" she started the conversation and I tried to fade into the background. "Does the Theater party have any age restrictions?... No?... Just don't get busted... okay... Is it okay if I came to it?... Bring Brian? I don't know... he's not very much into partying... yeah, he can hear me... read what?... uh, okay... we can talk about it tomorrow, if you're picking me up... awesome! Thank you!... yeah, love you, too. See ya." Then she turned to me.

"Jill says I can go to the Theater party and she'll help me with a costume, but I'm supposed to do some homework and beg, plead, cajole, seduce, and a bunch of others, you into going with me. In costume."

That's what I was afraid of... getting roped into it. The theater people had a reputation for some of the more spectacular costumes and effects. But it almost always ended up a full-blown orgy. I'm not really an orgy kind of guy. It would certainly be a test of my personal integrity. Or self-control. Or both.

Regardless, Annie wanted to go and she and Jill wanted me to go with. So I decided I'd better see how it was going to evolve before I tried saying no.

* * * * *

So, Saturday, October 31st, at 8pm, Jill, Annie, two of Jill's friends and I were getting ready to head from the Communications building to the party. The friends, Trevor and Trisha, were make-up artists par excellence and truth be told, Jill, Annie and I looked awesome.

I'd shot down Jill's first idea, which was loosely based on The Story of O. First off, I'm not at all into the S&M thing. Maybe a little light B&D, but definitely light. So instead of wearing an owl mask, collar and leash -- and nothing else -- Jill and Annie had conspired to wear sprayed on costumes. Literally.

They each had a mask which included a full hood, and head-to-toe body paint on completely naked bodies that made them look like exotic animals, like raptors or lizards or something mythological, like dragons or something. With collars. And leashes. They had me in a tux with the most incredible ghoulish make-up I'd ever seen. Kind of like a cross between a vampire, a skeleton, a machine and a zombie. I was glad I only had to wear it a few hours. Full head and hands treatment.

Apparently, they were my "pets" for the night and I was to stroll around, showing them off. They weren't supposed to speak, nor was I unless necessary. They wanted people guessing who they were. I carried their wallets with ID, phones and such. With a bow to practicality, they were both wearing high heels, but that was it. Well, except for full-length hooded capes, for getting to the party. I had a light cape on, too. The nice thing about being made up like I was, it distracted me from the hard-on I'd otherwise be wearing around those two.

Trevor and Trisha weren't bad, either, but had gone a lot less over-the-top. The went as a pair of Romans in togas and the fact that Trisha's toga wasn't covering one of her hefty boobs didn't hurt at all. We knew we were going to be running into some of the ONat group and I was guessing there was going to be a fair amount of bare skin on display.

"Okay, guys, hold up," Trevor told us as we emerged from backstage. He had his phone pointed our way and I suddenly realized how perfect it would be. We were in front of one of the few remaining Gothic revival buildings and it made an ideal background for our costumes. I passed him all of our phones so he could take pics for each of us, then took his and ours to get pics of him and Trisha. Then it was time to head to the party.

In addition to being heavily into theater, Trevor was also into antique vehicles. His "daily runaround" car was an old VW Microbus, and that's what we were taking to the party. Jill and Annie elected to sit the three of us across the rear bench seat. I am absolutely certain it was so they could mess with me.

"We don't want to spend the night as guests of the local constabulary," I reminded them, "so please... let's just stick with the tease."

"We'll see..." Jill answered, about as enigmatically as she could. Annie didn't say anything. They each had a hand on one of my thighs, though, and they were creeping steadily higher. So was I.

Annie was about at the point where she was going to start messing with my fly when Trevor pulled up in front of an old Vicky that had been converted into apartments. From what Trisha told me, the residents were all theater people and they went in on decorating for Halloween and setting up the party.

"I'm going to drop you three here," Trevor told us, looking back over his shoulder. "Trisha and I will walk back together from wherever we park. I'll catch up with you and let you know. And Brian... here's a spare set of keys in case you need a port of refuge before we're all ready to knock it off." He handed me a keyring and I made sure to bury it deep in a pocket.

It was easiest for me to scoot forward and open the side door, then help the girls out. We were already stopping traffic as we emerged... on the sidewalk and out in the street. People were staring with the most amazing looks of lust... Hey, I would have been one of them, if I hadn't been the lucky bastard holding the leashes.

Jill and Annie slipped in next to me, hoods up, almost completely covering their heads. They carefully drew one side of the cape back and over a shoulder, exposing their awesome... um... paintjobs. Looking down, they could see where they were walking, but no one could see their faces. In the spirit of our roleplay, I drew the two of them away from the bus and closed it's door. Then I tightened up on the leashes, turning and heading slowly up the front walk, to the old house... with a hooded, obviously female, creature on either side.

When we reached the porch and ascended the steps, we paused in front of the door. Jill had warned me about the "donation" basket, right next to a basket of candy. I was prepared to donate rather heftily, since I like the idea of being a patron of the arts, and I dropped a Twenty in for each of us. Then I silently picked up the candy basket and turned to offer it to Jill. She surprised me by dropping to one knee, head bowed before me. I scrambled to recover, then played a sort of Dom bit where I picked out a piece of candy for her and held it out to her.

She reached forward with both hands, taking the candy in one and my hand in the other, which she then leaned forward and kissed. That hard-on I'd been avoiding? Yeah, well... he was back. Big time.

I took her hands and helped her to slowly stand and resume her somewhat docile position, then turned to Annie. She did the same thing, almost like they'd rehearsed it. She dropped to her knee and waited for me to pick out a piece of candy and offer it to her. Then she took it, kissed my hand as Jill had done, and allowed me to help her stand and resume her subservient posture. This was going to be an interesting night. I took a piece of candy, pocketed it, then with leashes in hand, headed in.

As if by magic, a hole opened before us as we moved into the hallway. I felt kind of like Moses. Two girls in fairy costumes -- not much more than wings and make-up -- stepped forward from the crowd.

"May we take your wraps, good Sir?" one of them asked. To my raised eyebrows, she added quietly, "the coat closet's to the right of the kitchen. Nobody'll mess with them." I did a quick mental review of what we'd be turning over and realized anything important was already hidden away in my tux. So I turned and handed the leashed to the fairy who hadn't said anything, turned my back to Fairy One and held my arms out. She picked up on it right away.

She stepped in behind me, pushing her not inconsequential boobs into my back and reaching around front to undo the clasp. Then she stepped back and drew the cape off of me. I smiled and nodded, then took the leashes back, nodding in Jill's directions. She was obviously watching, because as soon as I did, she turned her back to Fairy Two so she could help remove the cloak.

"Oh, wow..." Fairy Two breathed as the cloak came off in her hands. I could see a slight smirk on Jill's face, even through the make-up, as Fairy Two handed the cloak to Fairy One. Then I nodded to Annie and she did the same as Jill, perfectly. Another muttered "oh, my..." later, Fairy Two was handing Fairy One the cloak. Between them, they got tags pinned on our stuff and little disks with numbers handed to me. Then I headed into the main party with Jill and Annie falling in behind me. It felt like Moses time again.

Everyone was melting back as I led my two sprayed-on beauties on a hunt for refreshments. To be fair, the place had been decorated in a wonderfully striking way. It was like walking through an old Victorian mansion with all the enhancement of a spooky horror show. Dark drapes lined the walls with hints of Torquemada's toys scattered around. The parlor off the main living room had an old pump organ and a couple of enterprising young people were making weird sounds with it. There was fake spider webs hanging around, complete with fake spiders, and the partygoers themselves added to the décor.

There were the usual vampires and werewolves, pirates and fairies, ghouls and Frankenstein's monsters. And of course, very risqué versions of the Joker and Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Poison Ivy. But my two silent beasties were stealing most of the attention. I'm pretty sure I was getting ignored. I had just found the buffet when Trevor and Trisha caught up with us.

"You won't believe the chatter," Trevor told me under his breath as he got drinks for the girls. He'd thought ahead enough to have straws with him. "'Jesus! Did you see those two?' 'Who the hell are they?' 'Anybody know their names?' 'Anybody know if they're available?' 'Who's the lucky fuck with the eye-candy?'... Man, you sure know how to make an impression!..."

I smiled slightly. I was still trying to keep the haughty look. "I had no idea I was going to enjoy this role as much as I do," I told him honestly. "And thanks! I owe you big time. If we get through the night being the Mysterious Throuple, I'll be happy."

"A couple of your friends just showed up," he told Jill quietly as he handed her the drink. Jill just gave him a quizzical look. She was really good at keeping quiet. "Abby and Becca," he went on. "Dressed -- or not -- as pinball machines. Sprayed on, but not nearly as good as yours, even if I do say so myself. You can guess where the bumpers and flipper controls are."

"Ah, but where are the ball launch controls?" Annie asked super-quietly as he handed her drink to her.

"I'll let you guess where their 'launch controls' are," he grinned. "By the way," and he leaned in even further for privacy, "the paint job around your crotch should be water resistant. I don't think that glistening is damaging the costume."

Annie looked down in surprise. It's a good thing she had on the paintjob because I would have bet good money she was blushing fire engine red. Jill chuckled softly and moved in next to her.

"You're not the only one, sweetheart," she told Annie, who looked pointedly at Jill's groin. Then Annie smiled slightly. Both women were getting turned on by the public exhibition.

"I am so going to fuck your brains out when we get home... Master..." Annie whispered to me.

"Ditto," Jill's voice told me from close behind. "Master."

Okay, now that was getting scary. But it was still a hell of a lot of fun. We saw the Bally Sisters and they, too, were wearing nothing but body paint. To our credit, it took them nearly twenty minutes to figure out who we were. They managed to bracket us when we went back for refills.

"Somebody's done an awesome job of going incognito," Abby commented from next to Jill.

"And somebody's got me drooling from both ends," Becca added from next to Annie.

Neither girl answered. They just looked at me.

"Does everybody remember where we parked the ship?" I asked, with a wonderfully surprising response. Both Annie and Jill knelt, like they had out by the candy bowl.

"Yes, Master..." they said quietly, but in unison. Abby said what I was thinking.

"That is so fucking HOT!" She was rubbing her thighs together. I decided to ham it up.

"You appreciate my pets..." I told her in my best over-the-top Count Dracula impersonation. "So do I... I love to drink their... essence..."

"Hmmm... wonder where I left Mr. Vibe?" Becca mused. "I feel a game of pinball coming on..."

"I think Jimmy went upstairs, chasing the bloody French Maid with the axe," Abby told her.

"Okay, let's go find him," Becca decided. "Gotta keep an eye on that boy..."

"See you guys later," Abby told us. "And congrats! Bet you win the costume contest!" Then both turned and headed off. Annie tugged at my sleeve and nodded in the direction of a corner. The three of us went over there.

"What costume contest?" Annie asked quietly but emphatically.

"When it gets close to midnight, there's a costume contest for anybody who wants to participate," Jill explained. "It isn't mandatory, but you have to admit, we look awesome!"