Annie: Settling Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I can handle doing a costume contest tonight," Annie kind of whined. "Please don't hate me."

"What?" Jill was obviously surprised. "Hate you? What for? I told you, it isn't mandatory."

"For keeping you out of the contest," Annie explained. "Because all by yourself, you could probably win it."

"Sweetheart, I think we're all three in this together," Jill told her. "I don't mind skipping the contest. Besides, it's going to take forever to get these costumes off."

"It is?" Annie definitely sounded surprised.

"Yeah," Jill explained. "Soap and water won't work. Or at least, not to start. I've got a gallon of the stuff we use to get the make-up off, back at your place. It's kind of like baby oil and it's going to have to be rubbed everywhere."

"But that means making Trevor and Trisha leave early," Annie objected. "Guess I didn't think this one through to well."

"Don't sweat it," I decided to intervene. "We spend the next half hour doing pictures with all those people who have been asking... especially the ones that want to hold your leashes... and then we call a cab to head home. We'll really make some cabbie's night."

The two of them started laughing, and it was infectious. And in the end, that's what we did. There was a queue of people -- mostly guys, but some women, too -- who wanted their picture taken with the girls. And sometimes with me. We kind of set up by the big old fireplace, for a background, and let anybody with a camera do what they wanted. The only major rule was, no touching the girls' costumes. Which effectively meant, no touching the girls.

I called a cab to come get us, and when it arrived, the three of us begged off, retrieved our cloaks, and headed on home.

* * * * *

"If somebody throws a Christmas Party, I'm going as just plain, old me," Annie informed us while she, Jill and I were on our third round of paint stripping. If there was going to be any fucking around, it was going to be after we were cleaned up and got some rest. Getting the stuff off was more tiring that putting it on had been.

"What, no Santa and his Elves?" Jill chuckled, followed by, "Oh, God! Watch it! Easy on the nether lips!"

I followed instructions and eased up. The hard-on had eased up, too, but cleaning these two wonderful women was bringing it back. I needed to pay attention to business.

"No, no Elves," Annie answered. "And Brian isn't nearly fat enough for Santa."

"The nice thing about this being Halloween?" I pointed out. "Is we've got a couple of months before Christmas."

It did occur to me that the way things were going, we could still be in for a number of life-altering experiences before then. But that, as they say, is another story.

~Finis~ (for now)