All Comments on 'Annie: Valentine Mine'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 1 year ago

Great story…. Looking forward to the next part. And hoping that both the girls Winfred up pregnant by him. And possibly a few others?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

While this barely fits into the Valentines Day category, I enjoyed it immensely. It's really more of a Christmas story with the Valentines stuff seemingly thrown in as an afterthought. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm really enjoying the entire Annie series from beginning to end.

I realize that this is being told from Brian's First Person POV, but I would have liked it better if some of the love making between Annie and Jill had been explicitly detailed when you glossed over the sleeping arrangements after Jill moved in with them. I don't like the "either or" sleeping arrangements because they really should have "threesome together" times more frequently too. Your description of their lifestyle was heavy on the Brian/Jill partnership leaving Annie as a third wheel and sexual playmate for Brian and Jill to have almost as an afterthought.

Even though Brian can't marry his sister, she still deserves to be an equal to Jill and not a toy. 5/5

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Good story, good ending. Annie really really needs to learn patience, but that comes with practice. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it's pretty much always a mistake to mix I/T with group. Just ruins it.

PartlyPartly10 months ago

I’ve really enjoyed this series and hope you continue it as you see fit. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Three people deeply in love who are determined to make the relationship work. A lovely story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cool story! I definitely got good kick out of the series, and some of my kinkd were pretty excited along with the more general "sexy fun" appreciation. Annie's incredible sex drive and lack of kink limiting circuitry and programming are very welcome, indeed.

I do think that Annie's "musk odor" should have been a bigger factor earlier on. Jill at least would have been out front with her long before. And with a "hall pass and pre-approved list" like that, even an overworked nerd was truly remiss not to have banged them considerably more often than that!

It's sounding like the sexy professor addition to the rotation could happen, which I think would be great. Plus, I think it would really good if Annie and Jill get equivalent considerations, like a "study buddy" to share. We know Annie sucked a lot of cocks before that float trip, so it's reasonable that she would like some "strange," but we don't know much about Jill's history. Regardless, both women should probably be getting laid more often than Brian really has time for, though they obviously can keep each other company very nicely.

Keep up the good work, and "thanks for all the fish!"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would love to see some other POVs, like what it's like for Annie to be in a sideways 69 with Jill, and then have Brian join them by sliding into a nice docking pose. And then switching ends, making sure no one feels left out. Preferably with a text request coming from one of the girls before...

unclemerv77unclemerv778 months ago

I've read them all and enjoyed all of them

albertaboyalbertaboy5 months ago

This series is excellent, doesn't feel like it's over though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...