All Comments on 'Annie's Aprons Pt. 01'

by winecountryannie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
feminine whiles

"feminine whiles"?

These must be something new.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 5 years agoAuthor
Damn Spellcheck!

Hahaha... yes, those are the times when you trust spellchecker too much... much more fun to use "feminine wiles!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Exhibitionism is a Rush!!!

It is so much fun being naked around others. It's a way of turning your nose up at the rest of society. The shock value is a safe situation creates an unbelievable rush. I want one of your aprons!!! Looking forward to reading Pt. 2 of Annie's Aprons!

tzzzrtzzzrover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

I found your stories a few days ago and this is my favorite so far! This sounds like a fun and safe way to explore your exhibitionist side!

Looking forward to Part 2, passed on the date of Part 1 the next event should be over. Were you able to participate again this year?

Jessy69Jessy69almost 4 years ago
Gourmand

Bonjour,

Jusqu'à aujourd'hui, j'étais gourmand de gâteaux ... Mais avec ce que je viens de lire, je suis devenu gourmand de vos histoires et de vos exhibitions ... J'adore ;)

JoandJJoandJalmost 4 years ago
Sexy and tastefull..

Well written story; you can only write such a sexy and tasteful story if you actually experienced it... The second occasion to me was the best, doing the performance in the end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinecountryannie@winecountryannie
Sexuality lays us vulnerable when we open ourselves to others... and in that chosen vulnerability we can uncover new desires and fulfilment. Mmmm… like the water lily rising from below the surface and opening in intimately deep beauty, I choose to be exposed. I've also enjoye...