Annie's Aprons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, guys... is anyone interested in dessert?" That broke the tension in the room. I walked over to the bar to serve the chocolate eclairs, and Brad went behind the bar to serve more drinks. The room was alive with laughter and conversation. And... I was totally in my element... naked except for my sexy FMPs among a happy group of nice people.

As in most of my exhibitionist experiences... once I'm totally naked, everyone seems to relax a bit. Nothing is hidden... every part of me visible and in motion. And... because I was completely comfortable being nude in the "man cave," they became increasingly comfortable with me.

After dessert, it was time to get back to some serious poker. I played the table in my unique way... standing next to one of the men for a hand, and then moving on for the next hand. I put my arm over their shoulders and whispered advice into their ears. At the beginning of one hand, I offered a nipple for a good-luck kiss... and that became an expected way to begin a hand. The funny thing was that that nipple-kiss seemed to actually work enough times to be noteworthy.

At midnight, I had already stayed longer than I'd expected to... but I was having so much fun, I was surprised when I glanced at the clock. I announced that I was going after one more hand. Oh, man... the groans and expletives were gratifying for sure. For this hand, I made an exception and gave each guy a lucky nipple kiss. Fun for them... and a total turn-on for me!

After the hand was won, I walked back to the bar to collect my dessert tray and serving implements. As I did, I glanced up at the painting behind the bar, and had a final idea. I took off my FMPs and used one of the bar stools to jump up, so I could sit on the bar. I quickly positioned myself in front of the reclining nude and struck a pose that I hoped would be similar to the one in the painting.

I asked, "What do you think?"

They were eager to look carefully between the painting and me. Suggestions were made to move one way or another... left hand down... hips forward... head back.

Brad asked quietly, "Annie... ummm... I'm sorry, but I have to ask... would you mind if I took a few photos?" Total silence.

"That's why I jumped up here, Brad," I said. "But... not to be shared in public. Take a few photos and have one framed in this room to remind you all of this evening."

Brad left the room for a couple minutes as the rest of the guys gave me more hints of how to pose. He came back with what looked like a professional digital camera. He took a bunch of photos, and finally said he was finished.

Posing on a hardwood bar wasn't very comfortable, so I sat up and swung my legs over the front of the bar, resting my hands on each side and stretching a bit. I purposefully left my legs open as I faced the guys. And... what a surprise... their eyes were fixed on my open yoni. Mmmmmm!

I asked Brad to show me some of the shots he'd taken... wanting to make sure he had at least one that would make a good remembrance photo. He came over and showed me his camera's digital screen... moving through several of the shots.

I whispered to him... as if talking about the photos... "Are my legs spread enough for the guys to get a good view?"

He softly chuckled a bit, and then replied softly, "Oh... you are soooo fun... and soooo wicked! Open a bit more and shift to point yourself toward Little Mike... he'll love it!"

So... I shifted my position closer to Brad, put my arm around his shoulders to get closer to the camera, and spread my legs to put my left foot on one of the bar stools. I knew this would give all of the guys an even deeper view of my open and wet yoni, especially Little Mike who was standing at the far left of the group.

We continued to look at Brad's photos. He glanced down and chuckled again, saying softly, "Excellent! His eyes are bugging out! But... shit... I'm not part of this show."

"Don't worry, Brad," I replied. "You'll get a personal viewing when you're ready to hang this framed photo." I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek... and watched him turn every shade of red. Hahahaha!

12