Annie's Frustration Pt. 01

Story Info
Annie tries to find her dad, but instead finds her brother.
778 words
3.28
15.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story takes place right after Annie's Teacher ends.*

**Everyone is over 18**

Annie headed home after her visit with her teacher. She was glad she was now getting her deserved grade. But damn she still needed to be fucked.

Annie came home to an empty house. She was disappointed, where could daddy be? She went upstairs to check his bedroom, but he wasn't there. She went into the master bathroom and he wasn't there either. But she could smell his soap from the sink. It smelled so wonderfully like him. She brought the bar of soap to her nose and as she gently sniffed Annie's pussy started to get wet. Her clit was already starting to throb.

Annie decided to take a bath with her daddy's soap. She filled the tub as she got undressed. She removed her tight shirt and then her too tight bra. When her large breasts were finally freed, she kneaded and pinched her swollen nipples. Her pussy contracted at the delicious contact. She then took off her skirt and soaked panties.

After she got into the tub, she lathered up the soap and began washing her breasts. Paying special attention to her nipples. Annie imagined that the soap was her father's hands. She rubbed the bar all over her body where she wished her daddy would touch her. She was lathering her buxom body and ran her other hand down her belly and through her curls to her wet and waiting pussy. Annie began lightly rubbing her clit, she loved to do circles around her clit. It was almost a tease, but she also didnt like direct pressure on that sensitive nub.

Annie was pinching her nipples while rubbing her clit and sometimes sticking a finger in and out of her spasming pussy. She started to moan and even breathed out, "fuck me daddy". After another finger fucking her tight pussy, she began yelling it. Then all of a sudden, she heard the front door slam. Oh I bet it's daddy, she thought. She decided to be even more vocal and was screaming her daddy's name. She was getting closer to cumming and the bathroom door opened. She slowly opened her eyes to see her daddy's reaction, but it wasn't her daddy! It was her brother!

Apparently David was visiting from college and noone told Annie. She was so disappointed to see David and told him so. David asked if she was screaming for their father to fuck her. Annie didn't bother denying it. She told him that she wants daddy to fuck her. David said well dads not here, how about I fuck you. Annie thought about it for a minute and then decided yeah she really wanted to be fucked!

Annie rose from the tub and started drying herself off. She watched David stare at her as she rubbed her tits with her towel. She could see his bulge growing in his pants. Annie liked what she was seeing, she tried to run the towel as slowly and sexily as possible. When she was dry she came over to David and started unbuttoning his pants. His hands searched for huge tits and began rubbing when he found them. He pulled and tugged at her sensitive nipples when he felt his sister's hand go inside his pants and reach for his cock.

David had dreamed about this for years. As soon as Annie's tits started to grow larger than all of the other girls, David almost exclusively masturbated to the idea of fucking her. Now he was about to fuck her and as he played with her tits she was rubbing his hard cock. Her hands were rubbing over the sensitive tip and down the thick shaft. he was finally going to fuck Annie, his gorgeous younger sister.

It felt so good and he dreamt of it for so long that he could feel his orgasm making it's way. He tried to think of other things, any other thing. But oh god Annie's small hands were fucking him like her tight pussy would probably feel. Oh no, his cum started spurting from the tip of his cock. He came all over his boxers and his sister's hand.

Annie had a look of disappointment on her face and then resignation. She finished him at least and licked the cum off of her hand. Annie then left the bathroom to maybe finish herself in her bedroom. David mumbled his thanks as he tucked himself back in and returned to his room as well.

Now Annie was definitely frustrated and wondered where her daddy could be? He needs to come home and fuck her!