Working Up an Appetite

Story Info
Incest is the best way to work up a Thanksgiving appetite.
9.8k words
4.57
149.4k
166
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers

It was Thanksgiving at the old Smitt estate. Thanksgiving was not like Christmas where the place would be bursting at the seams with fellow Smitts, and Smitt adjacents. On Thanksgiving it was just Grandma Smitt, Grandpa Smitt, my mom, my brother's girlfriend (My brother was at work and his girlfriend of seven years didn't have any family besides us, so it wasn't unusual she was here.), my sister, her new fake tits, my girlfriend, and me.

I only mention her new fake tits because they are the main topic of conversation. Everyone is talking about them. In a couple hours when dinner was served and we went around the table I knew what she'd be thankful for, her new big boobs. I felt like I was the only one in the entire house who didn't want to talk about them, well besides Grandpa. Upstairs mom, grandma, and my brother's girlfriend were talking about them. Were they a bad investment? Would it really change my constantly single sister's luck with men? Or would it only change no guys into guys looking for only one thing?

I was very near going to talk to Grandpa but I couldn't decide if he was worse. He wouldn't talk about my sister's new tits but he would spend the next couple hours telling me exactly why I'd wasted the entire time I'd gone to High School by not playing football. I'd played soccer which pushed me down to the least liked grandchild, and probably got me removed from the will. With grandma in the kitchen it would be worse, he'd have no filter.

"You want to see them?" It was inevitable that she'd ask my girlfriend who was probably one of the last few in the immediate area who hadn't seen them.

"Oh, I don't know." She demurred, giving my hand a squeeze while not quite looking in my direction.

"It's okay, I don't mind I've really gotten used to showing them off to whoever." Since I was taller than Rebecca I gave my sister Lucy a 'fuck off!' glare that she saw, but her response was blinking at me with no understanding. Even when I shook my head and motioned to my chest then pointed at my flat chested girlfriend she still only pretended puzzlement. It was too much and Rebecca glanced at me, I panicked and shrugged at her. "See Dean doesn't care." Even though I was shaking my head at her she cheerily asked again, "So you wanna see them?"

"Uh sure," My girlfriend didn't exactly sound thrilled turning to me to ask. "Have you seen them? Do you like them?"

"No, Dean hasn't seen them yet. But I really need a guy's opinion, would you do that for me Dean?" She wasn't teasing, clearly she'd wanted the subject broached was glad it had finally happened.

"Uh..." Now I sort of felt like Lucy because whatever look Rebecca gave me only confused me, after a second of me not understanding she gave a shrug and approving nod. So I only repeated. "Uh..."

It was enough permission for Lucy who started undoing her blue plaid shirt. Rebecca glanced at her, glanced at me, then did the meekly approving nod again before turning back to face my stripping sibling. I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but nothing came out. Not as inch by inch those tits came into view. With each button my girlfriend watched more intently, squeezed my hand in anticipation.

"Ready?" The smile on her face was blissful, loving the attention. My girlfriend nodded, both of them turning their eyes on me, but I stood there frozen. Until Rebecca gave my arm a tug, as if I'd zoned out, they took the reaction my body had to the arm jerk as a nod. Lucy giggling, "I barely have to wear a bra anymore. Well?"

It had been six months since Lucy had been fully healed up from the surgery. They were massive now. I'd always been vaguely aware that they had never been small, more so when I was a young pubescent kid needing to see any boobs at all. Now they jutted out from her chest in a way that captivated my attention. Fogged my brain to... Well the obvious, that they were my sister's breasts. She was a light skinned blonde who burned rather than darkened, so her skin was a creamy white. Here tits were an even creamier white capped with puffy pale pink cone shaped nipples.

It was very difficult for my brain. Seeing this amazing massive beautiful perfect sexy pair underneath the face of my cute but dorky sister, smiling her cute but dorky over-eager smile. With those bright, intelligent, needy blue eyes flicking from my girlfriend to me. I thought, dear god the things I would do to those tits! At the same time I was sure I'd have to go see a psychiatrist to fix my brain, maybe a team of them! Thinking that getting verbally destroyed by grandpa for three hours would have been preferable for my mental state rather than seeing my sister's BEAUTIFUL twins.

"Well what do you think Dean?" Lucy asked me, it was only a slight turn when she pointed them in my direction but it was like a billion watt spotlight that almost made me shy away.

"Dean? Do you think they did a good job with them? Is the size of them good?" Rebecca asked like... like she was asking if I thought SHE should do this, not that hers could ever get this big.

"On a scale of one through ten how would you rate them?" And then she started showing them off, really showing them off! Shaking so they swayed just off kilter with the movement of her shoulders. Bouncing so they jiggled up and down before my eyes. Cupped first one then the other moving and mashing them around to show me their full entrancing range of motion. "Hmm?"

It had been six months. While she still gave me that full on smile I could see in her blue eyes that she was desperate. For an answer. For something. It had been six months. My dorky sister had doubled or maybe tripled the size of her chest, in expectation that it would solve all her boyfriend problems. She'd gone from a not pretty but very cute faced girl with a very forgettable body to the same girl with a very eye catching rack. Only no eyes had caught. She was still as forgotten as she ever was. And Lucy wanted... No NEEDED, to know why.

"Dean?" Rebecca giggled when she looked at me. "The way he's drooling over them I'd say he thinks they are a ten."

"Yeah Dean? A ten?" Not actually asking as she was sure that my girlfriend had it right, needing to believe it. She giggled along with Rebecca then took hold of my wrist, drawing my hand three quarters of the way to her chest before she stopped. Yes! I wanted to say, glad that she remembered I was her brother before she'd done that. Even though I also wanted her to do finish the movement, put my hand on her breast. It wasn't common sense but worry over my girlfriend's reaction, checking Rebecca for permission. Rebecca hesitated only a half a second before giving it with a shrug. Then my hand was on my sister's breast, she pushed the the amazing thing in. I curled my fingers and held it. Until I was actually grabbing the soft brain numbingly large breast, that puffy frosty pink nipple pressed into my palm. "How do they feel? Still a ten?"

Without being asked (or forced) Rebecca reached up and grabbed the other one. Lucy blinked but didn't otherwise react to the uninvited groping. No! No, no, no, no! Don't! But after a slight tremble that was all my willpower seeming evaporating I did. I turned my hand left and right on it. I lifted it, both a lot heavier than I expected and a lot lighter. (Don't ask.) I let my fingertips rub over the nipple that fascinated me on my way down to cupping it from underneath, hefting it and letting it drop.

Beside me my girlfriend was doing much the same, her other hand still entwined with mine squeezing tighter as she continued to play with my sister's massive breast. Giving Lucy shy glances, worried at any second she would be told to stop. Growing more and more bold, sure the timer was in its final moments, wanting to get in every moment she could. Pushing it toward the one I was handling so that they mashed together, her brown eyes going huge at the sight of so much cleavage.

"They're tens from me. Sight and feel." Rebecca said huskily going back to just holding it, rubbing a thumb ever so slightly over the nipple.

"You Dean?" Rebecca's input had been good but it was my input Lucy really wanted.

"Yeah." If my girlfriend's voice was husky mine was downright raspy. I didn't clear it though for fear of sounding too excited, or too pubescent boyish. "Tens. No doubt, tens."

It was probably the worst thing I've ever said. It was the truth and both of them were glad that I said it, but it didn't change the fact that I shouldn't have. I should have said something sarcastic and insulting. I was her brother! That was my job. Not judging her breasts country fair style, with me about ready to slap on a blue ribbon, smiling as a reporter took a black and white photo for the newspaper.

"Try them both. At the same time." Rebecca said when Lucy moved (maybe) to start buttoning up her shirt.

My sister nodded like this was something she hadn't thought of, but now needed an answer to. I didn't bring my other hand up, which Rebecca had released, to the other breast fast enough. I was coming to terms with the idea that I wasn't as against the idea as I should have been when my own girlfriend put it onto my sister's breast. I looked at my hands on them, both of the big beautiful bastards, then at Lucy. Whose smile slipped a bit but she nodded at whatever she saw in my eyes, on my face. It... this was so much more intimate than just holding one. And the way she shifted her hips in my direction, pressed in towards me didn't help. After going through the squeeze, heft, mash test I couldn't help but find both nipples. Just touching them, when neither woman reacted negatively, dialed and toyed with them.

"Yeah perfect tens." I whispered when Lucy's breathing became just a little heavy, and I thought somebody needed to say something. I could see she was starting to like the way I was touching her, or maybe was losing the fight on pretending she hadn't been all along. My own breathing came heavier, I stepped in closer, tugging a bit more obviously on her puffy nips. "They're perfect sis."

All she could do was nod at me while putting her hands on my hips, moving just a bit closer. As I full on groped her big ones her fingers found their way up inside my untucked shirt. It ramped up the intimacy a bunch when her soft digits touched my normally hidden skin. I smiled at the quiet whimper that escaped her, the sensations of intimacy growing. She tilted her head up first. It was petty and stupid I know but internally I'll always cling to that. Her blue eyes drifted shut, her lips came over her white teeth, and she tilted her head up and to the side.

Puckered.

For a kiss.

So I kissed her.

A loud whimper escaped her, her hands raced up my back, touching it like it was something truly intimate. I (somehow) let go of one of them to pin her body to mine. It was fucking amazing with her pressed into me. Since she was shorter it wasn't right at my chest but it was close. The way she kissed me was almost exactly like the way Rebecca did. Like she never thought anybody would ever kiss her again. It was my turn to groan (into my sister's mouth) as I ran my tongue out right into hers. She'd had the idea exactly when I did.

It wasn't right away but I couldn't tell you how long it was later, that Rebecca wedged herself between us. I... well I almost pushed her away. I could just feel Lucy's need in every twitch of her alluring body, and taste it all over her mouth. Her always lacking of a serious boyfriend made it more than a good chance, but I just KNEW she was a virgin. I knew it by how she tasted and I wanted that fucking cherry.

"Oh shit!" Lucy nearly flew away from us, as Rebecca squeezed between, arms first. She looked wildly from me to my girlfriend, shocked at what she had done. What we had been doing. "I'm sorry Beck."

I wasn't so sorry, she'd kinda of forced us together, but I was wary. I mean I doubted anybody would really believe her if she tried to tell the world my sister and I kissed on Thanksgiving, not if we denied it, but they might. That's what I was worried about. If she was pissed, broke up with me, and plastered why all over social media.

Except she wasn't pissed. She blinked at Lucy like she had no idea why she had to be sorry, turning to me. Her hazel eyes searching my blue ones for any sign of being wanted still, of disgust. Tenseness left her at whatever she saw. Maybe just that my hands, I was all fucking keened up and ready to go, grabbed her and pulled her to me as soon as I saw need and not anger in her. It made her giddy. She was almost a foot and a half shorter than me, she was tiny all around, so when she jumped into my arms I barely moved. Besides to grab her up and meet her lips with mine.

We didn't kiss as long as Lucy and I had but it got my blood boiling five times quicker. I didn't think it could get boiling anymore but Rebecca got it there. Kissing me in that way that I loved. Like it was the last time we'd see each other. Like there was a plane behind me, a ticket in my pocket, and a forever destination in my mind. She was noisy about it. We almost never did PDA because she was so noisy. I never told her to hush because I loved the whimpery needy pleasured sounds she made.

"I love you so much!" I said when she broke the kiss not so much to catch her breath, as to keep her head from exploding. I realized a few seconds too late that this was the first time I'd said it. I'd been feeling it for a while but it was the first time I'd said it. Because of the state of her I thought she'd missed it, which was good because I'd liked to have dropped it at a less bizarre moment. Except her head snapped up staring at me to make sure she'd heard me right. "I do. I love you."

"I love you too." It came out of her in a way that said she'd been holding it back for a long time, maybe an 'all along' amount of time.

We kissed again, not as sexual as just a moment before, but lovely. During it she slipped from my hands. I didn't notice her reach out, peeking to find my sister who'd started slinking away during this entire process. The first I noticed was when it took more than instinct to follow her lips, as she went to her knees. Lucy had started to button herself back up (Well one button) when Rebecca brought her back in. Now my sister stood close, no choice as she was held there by my girlfriend who one handed undid my pants.

"Becca! Oh god!" Lucy made a show of struggling without actually struggling. There was no way my tiny girlfriend was out muscling her without showing a sign of effort. Drawing my sister's hand toward my crotch then into the space she'd opened in my pants. All while Lucy twisted side to side, turning her face away (but not her eyes) she made sure to get her fingertips underneath my shorts, so she could slip her hand into them. "Oh! Oh my god!"

I was hard. I was both ashamed and proud of that fact since I'd been hardening up as I touched my sister's tits, and finished getting that way when I'd kissed her. She moved her hand further in a bit at a time. Eyes getting bigger with more and more thick throbbing shaft she found. Didn't have to go by sight for long because Rebecca slowly drew my pants down until they fell, then started on my shorts. Soon enough Sister was topless and Brother was bottomless, both staring with open lust.

While Lucy trembled at the sight and feel of my cock, while she gradually began to jerk me off, Rebecca started stripping. I could see she was both jealous of and intimidated by the massive pair hanging over her. But she still undid her white sweater, then the dark green dress. It was one of her few dresses so I knew it well. It came off easy and I was not surprised to see she was braless underneath. She only needed a bra because of her nipples, and between the sweater and design of the dress that wasn't an issue.

When the dress fell open she knelt there with her nipples hard, and dark. Breathing heavily. Those nipples WAY spicy dark when compared to my sister's dreamy creamy pink ones. The areolas tiny, dominated by the hard teats at their centers. Breasts that were no more than the thickness of a couple of stacked magazines. A little more right around her nipples. Just enough to say yes she had breasts. Just enough to please my eyes, make my mouth water for them, my hands twitch to touch them.

"Come down here with me sis." That was a Carlee thing that both Rebecca and Lucy had fell into, calling and thinking of each other as sisters. It... did not annoy me as much as it usually did. Especially seeing my girlfriend tug Lucy down to her knees. "You want to share this pre-Thanksgiving snack with me?"

"Yes." Lucy very obviously did and was unable to believe she was getting invited too.

"Thank you for the help with your brother's big dick." Wickedly delighted at the Thanksgiving themed turn of phrase.

"Yeah, of course." Lucy's words a raspy exhale, not getting the joke.

I was even more thankful. Both of them knelt there looking at my cock. Both of them brought a single hand up to stroke it. Both of them flicking their pretty eyes up to mine, and giving me pretty smiles. Sometimes their fingers would touch a bit more than was needed and they'd look at each other. Usually Lucy bashfully looked away but I was very pleased to see they held hands for most of it, their non-stroking ones.

Until Rebecca got hold of my root, aiming my member down at her face. As she leaned in to take it in her mouth she let go of Lucy's hand to support herself on my leg, but kept eye contact. Lucy whimpering at the sight of her brother's cock being enveloped. Rebecca didn't take very much of it, she never could. What she did take she liked, her eyes fluttering shut at the taste. She purred around it. Let it come back out to rub the tip over her lips, drool running down the underside to Lucy's fingers midshaft. Rebecca went back again taking what she could, bobbing her head a few times, drawing away with a wet release.

"Your... Your turn."

Lucy nodded eagerly, turned her eyes away from my girlfriend and up to me. Inside my head there was all kinds of shit going on, chaos. There was the "Yes this is good!" faction that basically wanted crazy sex however it was delivered. And the "No this is incest!" faction that screamed it was my sister's mouth that was slowly creeping closer to my cock. Moving close while both she and my girlfriend aimed it at her face. There was a thousand arguments to stop this. As much to let it happen. And a countless amount in between. They all went silent when Lucy's tongue slipped out and wet her lips, it stole all of my attention.

I watched with held breath as it led the way. Just the tip of it touched my penis, right where the cap rolled down into the shaft. Right at the upside down V on the underside. She shifted it about as if seeking a taste. Dragged it upward, found the actual tip where no small amount of pre-cum had leaked out. Tongue flattening out over this, really getting the taste of it, a second later my penishead was enveloped by my sister's mouth.

"Shit!" I groaned, it came out over and over. At the warmth, feel, and sight of her with my dick in her mouth. At how she started timidly sucking on it, at Rebecca's whispered encouragement, that were not really words or advice since she was still all locked up, but enough to coax my sister on. "Shit! Shhhit that's so good."

Rebecca moved in, so close that her and Lucy were cheek to cheek. Her hazel eyes huge as she watched my dorky cute blond sister give what was undoubtedly her first BJ. Nodding at my positive reactions, gulping at things that turned her on. Finally turning slightly so that her nose was touching my sister's cheek, inhaling. I saw her lips move, she wanted to kiss Lucy but just didn't have the courage. Instead she moved away. Moved to where her hand was still holding my dick and started kissing there, dipped lower to lick then suck on my balls.

Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers