Annie's Help

Story Info
Father undergoes Lasix surgery and needs his daughter's help.
1.8k words
4.46
15.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xiaxia
Xiaxia
7 Followers

This is purely fiction. You can skip ahead to the spicy scenes if you'd like. It will be after the three asterisks (***). Enjoy!

-

Dad was sitting on the lounge chair provided by the clinic, looking through the various magazines offered about the benefits and improvements of Lasix surgery. Dad had always been a little near sighted so when he got this deal from his friend, he decided to take it.

"How long does the recovery process last?" He asks, turning to look at me.

"Within 2 days you should be able to see but according to the doctor, you should rest your eyes for roughly a week," I say, recalling how the doctor ran through the procedure with us earlier.

He sighs and puts down the magazine, "Are you sure it's okay that you'll help me while your mother works? It won't hinder your studies?"

I nod, smiling, "It's no problem, dad. It's just a few weeks and I don't mind helping you."

Just then, the doctor comes out and mentions dad's name, "Dmitri?" Dad stands up. The doctor motions for dad to come into the clinic and dad disappears behind the door as the doctor closes it behind them.

-

"Careful, now." I say as I guide dad out of the car. He stumbles a little, unfamiliar with the newfound feeling of being unable to see. A white visor that blocks out sunlight was given to him as a gift while he recovers and he was strictly ordered not to take them off for the next two days while he recovers.

"Damn. I'm not used to this. I'm so sorry, Annie," dad says, sighing defeatedly as I let him hold my shoulder to guide him into the house.

"I told you it's fine, dad," I say. Thousands of thoughts run into my mind as we walk into the house. 2 days of dad not being able to see, probably even more given that he has to wear the visor at night or in a glaring environment.

I help settle him into his bed as he lies down. He thanks me for the help and reassures me that he'll be fine. I left him a bell to call for me if ever he needed assistance.

Dad has always been muscular. He used to compete for physique competitions until he met my mom. He let himself go but still takes good care of himself and visits the gym regularly but not as religiously as before. I make my way to the door and stare at him for a good moment before closing the door.

- Night time -

I wake up in a jolt, realizing that the sun had already set and the outside of my window was dark. I quickly headed downstairs to prepare a meal for dad. I turn on my phone and see a message from mom.

"Hi sweetie. Will work overnight. There's a lot of patients coming in today. Don't wait for me, I love you. Xoxo - mom"

I smile as everything was going according to plan. I put my phone away, get the meal I made, and I made my way up.

***

Dad was lying there, snoring, sprawled out. Sheets covered his body as he slept. I make my way to his bedside and leave his meal there. I undress myself and I sit beside him, making sure not to make a sound.

I slowly move the sheets and see his exposed leg. Dad often slept nude as he was used to sleeping alone before he had met my mom. I pull the covers back even more to reveal his flaccid member. A pang of lust hits me and I could feel myself getting wetter in anticipation. I've always fantasized about this.

I gently touch his dick, making sure not to startle him. My hand makes its way around his girth and I look at him, still snoring away.

It's now or never. I lean over and take his dick into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the head of his shaft and make my way down, filling my mouth up with his length. I could feel him getting harder at the stimulation and I bob my head up and down his 8 inch dick.

He moans in his sleep and his hand instinctively goes onto my head, pushing my mouth downwards onto his raging hard meat. I nearly choke but I manage to control it and continue.

With his dick now wet with my saliva, I decided to make my move. I get onto the bed and rub my pussy lips on his saliva-covered cock. I let out a small moan and I suddenly feel his hands grip my thighs and I freeze.

"Baby? Is that you?"

I don't respond. I stay motionless on his dick.

"Just got home from work and you instantly want a piece of me, huh? Is Annie asleep?"

No, dad. She's right here, her pussy right on your wet dick, aching for it to be inside her.

I realized that if I stayed motionless even after sitting on his dick, he would probably figure it out, especially since I'm not talking. I continue my motion on his dick, rubbing it against my pussy as he starts to grunt and moan.

"Fuck baby, horny as ever, huh?" He says in between grunts. He lifts me up and positions his cock at the base of my entrance, "Go down. Let me feel how much you want this inside you, baby."

I couldn't take it anymore. His dirty talk with me, thinking I was my mom had me so wet. I look down and guide his hardness into me. My first ever dick was going to be my dad and I couldn't wait to have him fill up his slut of a daughter.

I slowly lower myself down onto his cock and I feel him stretching me out. I wince in pain but the wetness helps. Inch by inch, his cock is now fully stuffed inside his incestuous little bitch of a daughter. I couldn't be happier.

"Fuck baby you're so tight today," he groans as he holds my hips down. He moves his hips in a circular motion to help adjust his member inside my pussy.

I couldn't take it anymore. Dad was balls deep inside, something I've always dreamt and fantasized about every since. I didn't hesitate to move and bounce recklessly on his hard dick, feeling it hit deep into me.

I lean down and kiss him. I put his hands on my tits and make him squeeze them. He thrusts upwards to meet my rhythm as I continue to bounce and ride his dick.

"Ah shit baby slow down, I'll end up coming early," he says in grunts.

Fuck. The thought of my father coming in me turns me on even more. Making my own sister, having my father fuck the life out of me while doing so.

"Fuck that got you even tighter. You're such a fucking slut for my cum," he purrs and he suddenly holds my hips, gripping tightly that I know his hands will leave a mark in the morning.

"You asked for this, bitch."

He starts pounding me hard and I couldn't help but moan out loud. Relentless and viciously he holds onto me as he fucks my hole, "Moan bitch. I want to hear you enjoying this."

I moan and moan til I could feel my throat get dry. I feel like I'm going crazy with his dick molding my pussy to be his. I didn't want any other cock anymore. I just wanted dad's. I wanted him to keep reminding my pussy who it belongs to.

I try to bounce to his rhythm but he suddenly chokes me with his other hand while the other is still gripping my hip, "Stay there. I'M going to be the one fucking you."

Right then and there, I come. I could feel wave after wave of pure bliss come down on me as I come on my dad's invading cock. It felt like heaven as I could feel my wetness pool below me, adding onto the slapping sound of my father violating the shit out of me.

"Coming already slut?" He growls as he continues to fuck me senseless. At this point, I wouldn't care if mom walked in on us fucking or if she even heard it. All I could think of was my dad's cock and wanting it to fill me up to brim with his seed.

"I'm going to fill you the fuck up and you're going to enjoy it. Annie's been wanting a sister, right?"

What he says send me over the edge once again as I have another orgasm. Yes, daddy. Give me another sister, let me be the one to carry her. Violate me more and use me like a cum dumpster.

He suddenly knocks me off of him, making me fall to the bed face first. I suddenly feel him climbing onto my back and holding me down as he clumsily re aligns his dick into my hole.

I guide his dick into me again and he slams it inside. Another orgasm is building up from being manhandled by my dad. I could do this daily. I want his dick in me 24/7. He holds me down again, his hands on my arms while my face was buried into the sheets. He was doggy fucking his daughter and he didn't even know it.

"When I come, you better look at me. I want you to be obedient and look at me while I fill you up." He says while slapping my ass. I moan and I could feel my eyes roll back from the sheer pleasure.

"Understood?"

I don't respond, distracted by the building orgasm and sheer absolute fucking I was experiencing.

"Understood?!" He growls this time as he smacks my ass and pulls my hair.

"Yes daddy." I moan out, unaware that I had slipped and called him daddy.

He doesn't seem to notice and he continues to fuck me senseless. His grip on my hair getting tighter, "I'm going to cum in you now, slut."

I start spasming at the feeling of having an orgasm and feeling his cum shooting into my pussy. I writhe and convulse in the sheer ecstasy of feeling my father grip my hips so tight while he grunts and groans, spilling his seed into his daughter unknowningly.

His dick stays in me for a good moment before I feel it getting limp. He rolls onto the side and we both are panting by the end of it.

I roll over to his side and lie down in his chest, like the good old days. My eyes start to flutter close as I hear his breathing even out as well.

He caresses my hair and kisses my forehead. My eyes start to shut and I start to fall asleep but before I fall into slumber, I hear him say one last thing,

"Goodnight, Annie."

Xiaxia
Xiaxia
7 Followers