Anniversaries & Valentines

Story Info
Our anniversary is on Feb. 14; what's the best present?
4.3k words
3.91
19.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2017

Spring break, before my last semester of college, I was graduating top of my class in Computer Science.

Normally spending all my free time, on my computer; I developed an app that a large tech company was interested in purchasing & they are doing their due diligence reviewing it. I was currently working on coding an A.I. program.

Tonight was one of those rare nights, I was going to go out, I had a sexual urge, so decided I'd hit up a party to let off some, uh, steam.

It was at a huge keg party at a frat house; one of those old 3 story houses just off campus. There were at least 60 people there when I arrived. Guys outnumbered the gals at least 3 to 1; but many of the guys were pretty much already wasted. Beer pong in the living room was extremely lively & loud. A slight haze & the aroma of weed filled the air. I had a can of beer in my hand and was just moseying through checking out the females attendees.

"Hey, gotta light?" Asked a really cute round-faced, short haired blonde sitting on an old green, overstuffed sofa, that looked like it was salvaged from a dump, years ago. She was waving a large blunt, wearing a rock concert t-shirt, worn quite thin, in fact it was virtually see thru; her dark areoles on her abundant breasts captivated my attention. Good thing I was standing looking down, because the phrase 'my eyes are up here' would definitely apply to this situation. Her smooth, well-tanned legs were crossed, the short leather skirt barely covered her nether region, her bare thighs looked very enticing. I could almost see her crotch, if I was sitting, the lower angle advantage, I'd bet I could. Of course, my mind was curious, panties or not? Shaved smooth? trimmed or wild bush?

There was a stunning mulatto sitting next to her. Equally endowed, pointy nipples straining against a bright yellow halter top grasped my initial attention. Her light chocolate skin seemed to glow, in the subdued lighting. She had very short kinky hair, a cha, cha, chia pet, came to mind, and induced me to smile, giggling to myself.

'My search has ended, this is the end of the rainbow, there's a pot of gold sitting here. I gotta score one of these beauties.'

I'm not bashful, I'm bold, confident, maybe even cocky, when I go after what I want, especially girls, this arrogant approach has been most often successful.

"If you want to spark up that joint, just touch it to either of your butt's; you're both smokin' hot, it should fire right up."

"Ha, hah, hah," very slowly and drawn-out implying sarcasm, "Very funny, are you in college taking comedy lessons?" Her friend snickers. "You should get for a refund." Both chuckling. Her voice was pleasing, a melodical voice tone.

"Based on that comeback, I guess maybe I should; no, I'm finishing computer science, I'm Don and you are?"

"Wondering why you're not just lighting our reefer and moving along."

"Oooo, a challenge," I sit on the coffee table a couple feet directly in front of them, our knees almost touching.

"Because before we have kids, it's proper we should get married, & before we marry, we'd best get to know one another, and in order to do that we outta date, maybe once or twice; but in order for me to ask you on that date, I need your name & number." She cocks her head to one side, obviously doesn't have a quick comeback and is concocting one.

Before she does, I continue,

"Well, I call this 'FATE', you need fire, I have a lighter." I flick my Bic, turn up the flame, waving it, teasing her.

"Seriously, you think it's fate, no, it's just coincidence."

"It's fate, I'll explain, you made a previous decision to attend to this particular party, you consciously picked out those clothes, you brought a reefer, fully aware you'd smoke it here, yet" I emphasize my point by saying each word in unison to waving my finger pointing to her like a parent scolding a child "you_didn't_bring_fire." That got a small wry grin. Now looking at them eye level, I maintain eye contact. "FATE, because, I could have chosen not to attend this party, or, I could have already passed by several minutes ago, or you could have already gotten a light from someone else." I raise my lighter, "Everything in the universe aligned to this exact moment. Here I am, offering you a lighter;" I flick my Bic. "FATE;" I lower my hand, for her to light the joint.

She toked hard, passed it to her friend, blew a large amount of the skunky smoke towards me and spoke.

"I'm Trudy, this is my roommate, Celeste, best friend & current lover." She takes another hit and offers it to me.

"Trudy, cutie patootie, with a beauty booty." I toke. "Fate" I chortle.

"Celeste, the best, mmm hmm to rest on your breast." I hold the weed to her, she giggles. Trudy uncrosses her legs, recrossing them the other way around, I get enough of a glimpse to see red panty material. I ponder if that was intentionally slower than necessary, intentionally teasing me.

"Cutie patootie Trudy, you 2 planning a future together, after grad?" I reach for the joint, "Or is this just a temporary fling, a college roomy tryst?"

"I'm going home to Morinville, Celeste lives in California."

"Morinville, AHA," I blurt out, "I remember you." I lean to her and excitedly exclaim, "City finals, you were the Saints cheerleader, you got my attention, you were at the top of the pyramid, you were a pleasant distraction to me much of the rest of the game." I took the roach, barely large enough to get a hold of it, "7 seconds left in the game, I stole the ball, went down the court, a buzzer beater lay-up, for the win. In the excited jubilation my team was carrying me out on their shoulders. I saw you sitting on the sidelines, face in your hands, pom poms dangling, you were emotional, weeping, it robbed the joy from me, I wanted to hug you."

"Our last game, I do remember that." Trudy nodding.

"It was our last win; we lost every game after that."

The 3 of us chatted, got to know one another, we shared another joint, I had a couple beers, they finished their 6-pack of wine coolers. She gave me her number before we parted around 2 am. I didn't get laid, but I went home elated. I called her the next afternoon; we dated often the remainder of college.

We became great friends, with a tremendously strong, loving bond. We enjoyed each other's company & made each other better when we were together. Having enormous sexual appetites, overactive libidos, we fortunately had the stamina to match. Sex was often, intense and immensely gratifying.

My app was bought by the tech company a week before graduating, I netted 7 figures. I bought a new SUV; packed with Trudy's & my stuff we drove together back to Morinville after Grad.

2018

Trudy is a true blonde, carpet matching the drapes; her golden yellow, curly locks, grew longer, now cascading over her shoulders. I call it titty length, because it covers her titties when it falls forward. Her skin is flawless, gorgeous movie star face, blushing red, round cheeks. Dimples on both cheeks when she showed her brilliant, white toothed smile. She had natural beauty, & didn't often wear makeup, when she did it was minimal, imperceptible, aside from lip gloss, on her puffy lips. She had a narrow mouth, sparkling, large blue eyes, I call them bedroom eyes. A sultry, pouty appearance, alluring & profoundly provocative. 5' 7" an exquisite body, 36-23-34, hourglass figure; and she loved flaunting it, dressing provocatively, she still behaved like a cheerleader trying to attract the star athlete. Vivacious, lively, spirited, demeanor, always in a great, bubbly mood, pleasant to be around. And damn she always smelled terrific, sensuous, seductive.

I was now in the final stages of the AI program. We lived together in a rented, high-end apartment condo complex & I proposed to Trudy; she excitedly accepted. Trudy & I got married on Feb. 14th.

2019

My A.I. program sold, 3.2 million. We moved into a gated community, pool, tennis court, outdoor kitchen, theatre, etc.

1st anniversary, I understand it is the 'paper' anniversary.

So, the paper I gave Trudy, was her registration to a vintage, red, Corvette Convertible.

2020

Covid was too much for a few of our friends, 3 couples separated. We vowed we wouldn't let that happen to us. We got very creative during lock down. We came up with role playing sex. We invented games, such activities as, 'can't ignore me' where, one of us would desperately try to get the other's attention. I mean seriously, try and ignore your gorgeous wife when she's doing a sexy strip tease and then masturbates, begging you to help her.

Another ongoing challenge, we labelled as 'most annoying.' We came up with some doozies. Waking up to a recording of 'the song that never ends' in a locked bathroom with the door handle removed. One night she went to bed early & was asleep when I got there. I completely removed the toilet seat and unscrewed the light in the bathroom. I was awakened by loudest, most horrendous scream. It took a while for her to find the humor in that one; however, about the time my bruising was dissipating, she made me a 'lifetime's best annoyance' trophy for that. We both share that story with laughter now.

Feb. 14

We attended a murder mystery dinner theater, drinks. 2nd Anniversary is cotton, so my gift was a wonderful night out, then several hours of loving sex at home between new monogramed cotton sheets.

2021

3rd Anniversary, 'Leather.'

Valentines' day, we did a weekend getaway at Banff Ski Lodge. Went skiing, had a very cold, stand up quicky, behind some trees just off a busy run, that was extremely exciting with skiers swooshing past a few feet away. Later I fingered Trudy in the outdoor hot tub, steam rising, hips writhing, I think the couple nearby knew. We warmed ourselves making love on a bearskin rug in front of the crackling logs, flickering flames in the fireplace.

My gifts to her were, 2 colors of leather pants, white, red & black leather miniskirts. A leather dress, form fitting, that seductively hugged her curves, the sides were open, with crisscrossed lacing, & a pair of thigh-highs, stiletto heeled boots. Needless to say, the dress, combined with the boots were my favorite; and it didn't take long for me to get her out of them.

2022

4th Anniversary, 'Fruit & Flowers.'

We went to Vegas for a few days. I prearranged to have the floor; hot tub, & bed scattered with red & white rose petals for our arrival. Several large rose bouquets delivered each day. First day there, we never left the hotel room, we never got dressed, we fucked all day, ordered room service, then fucked most of the night.

We spent very little time in Casinos, we took in several shows, always teasing, flirting, copping feels, fondling; every event culminated in cheerful copulation. The highlight of the Vegas trip, we both really enjoyed an XXX-rated sex show; actually, it was an orgy on stage. Fired us up for days, causing us to extend our stay; 2 more days with the 'Do not disturb" sign on the door handle.

2023

We still do occasional crazy things, left over from surviving the Covid lock up days, simple pranks, but they're kinder, loving activities now.

It's date night, Trudy requested a quiet, stay at home movie night, with popcorn & beer. We're in the kitchen cleaning up after a lasagna supper, she's putting away leftovers, I filled the dishwasher. I put my arms around her, kiss the nape of her neck "cutie patootie, with the beauty booty." I rub her bum & push her up against the counter.

"I'm not a sex fiend." My hands go under her blouse, I push her bra up so I can squeeze her breasts lovingly, nibbling her earlobe, I whisper, "it's you, you're just so frickin' sexy."

"I'm so glad you still see me that way." See turns, we kiss, "It's so obvious, look in a mirror." I lift her blouse nibbling her right tit, my fingers undo her jeans."

"Don, I love you so very much, you're a great man, a tremendous lover."

I drop to my knees, taking her jeans down with me. My hands on her hips I kiss & nibble around her vulva. My tongue traces the edge of her trimmed pubes, I tug the soft hairs with my lips, my thumbs tease her slick inner folds, I use my flat tongue to slurp from perineum to clit, several slow, ice cream cone, style licks. Her fingers comb through my hair & hold me as I lick; her moans encouraging me on. My hands roam up to fondle her marshmallowy mounds, my fingers twirling, twisting, tweaking, tugging her hard, perky, pointed nipples. After several minutes of labia lapping, I sense her approaching orgasm. I stand, grasping her waist, I lift her onto the counter, drop my jeans, gently push apart her legs, rubbing my cock tip across her clit and lubricate my head by rubbing it up and down between her sopping, silky, slit. Her arms are around me, her nails gingerly raking my back, she's performing a faint acapella of ooohs, uuhhhs, and aahhs. I gently press my 8" engorged, stiff shaft into her, savoring the feel of her velvety tunnel caressing my manhood, her vaginal walls flexing around my substantial girth. Stopping only when my pubic bone presses against hers, holding before drawing back, watching the slick shaft glistening with her juices, before driving my cock unhurriedly into her again. Her arms tighten around me, her legs wrap around my torso.

"Oh, gaawd Don, that's sooo guuud." She murmurs burying her face against my neck. "Fuck me babe, just fuck my cunt, I love you in me."

My right thumb pressing and wriggling on her clitoris, left hand holding her throat. Her sustained moaning getting louder & squeakier. Her breathing changes, I am relentless, steadily, deep stroking until the sensations created inside her explode into a flood of ecstasy that radiate out through every pore in her body.

"OOOHHH YYEEESSSSSS, LIKE THHAAAT." She bucked her hips forward as she cried out again in ecstasy, "MMMMOOORRRE, RIIIIGHT, aahh, uuhh, THHEERRRRE!" Trying to draw the pleasure as long as possible, I pause when deep in her, and as my tip is barely parting her cunt lips, before sliding back in. Her nails rake my back, more intently, she feverishly kisses me, her hips twerking, legs quivering.

"FFUUUUCK YYAAAA! FUCK MY CUUUNNNT WITH YOUR ROCK-HARD CAAAWWWK. AAAAARRRRGGGHHH YYYAAAAAA!"

She goes stiff, her eyes roll back, and lets loose a gasp, quivering in post-orgasmic ecstasy.

I knew one climax wouldn't be enough to quell her lust tonight, yet that was enough for now. I slow, allowing her to chill, to calm herself; Iam extra ecstatic when she is horny like this, craving more; craving continual multiples. I feel powerful, in command during those times. We both immensely enjoy these sex filled evenings, also after morning sex, sometimes I'll keep her in an aroused state like this all day. Giving her several multiples throughout the day but stopping when she yearns for more.

We share a romantic, long, intimate kiss.

"See how you affect me; you're so frikkin hot." I step back, kick away my jeans.

"I'm sorry hon, I shouldn't have distracted you; this is your date night." My rigid rod still glistening, pointing to the ceiling, bobbing involuntarily. "You get the movie ready; I'll make the popcorn."

"Damn it, how can you just stop like that?" She reaches for my dick. "You didn't cum, I came a couple times, yet I'm the one that yearns to continue." I move so she misses grabbing my prick.

"Nuh uh, later." I turn away "maybe when the popcorns gone, when your fingers are all salty & buttery, I'll wipe the butter from the bowl with my cock, and you can lick me clean." I shake my prick. "Maybe."

"Damn it, you know I love it when you tease me like this." She hops off the counter. "This cutie patootie, got this beauty booty," she bends completely over, like folded in half, "You know you want it." Reaching back parting her butt cheeks. Presenting me her dark starfish. "Yah, ya want it, ya know you want it." She wiggles from side to side. "Give it to me big boy, ram that wonderful wand into my dark, tight asshole."

"Oh, so it's like that is it," I move behind her, pressing my wet willy against her, between her butt cheeks, she pushes back, in an effort to have me part her sphincter. I kneel, wet lick her wrinkled anus, she's not only offering it, I knew her; she desperately desired it, "Ok, you want anal." I push my finger past her sphincter. "You sure you want to end this so quickly." I twist my finger in her tight butt. "I think you'd really rather play for a couple hours."

"Yes, damn it; I would, I love the way you tease me, prolonging it as much as you do." We embrace and kiss passionately. I make popcorn, with extra butter, she's waiting on the sofa, now wearing erotic lacy lingerie.

We're in the middle of the movie, but neither of us are intently watching, so I ask.

"What should we do for this Valentine's anniversary." She pauses the movie.

"We made it to 5, it went by fast, but I love you even more now." She kisses my cheek, "well usually." She wet tongue licks my face, chin to eyelid, giggling.

"Supper, movie, dancing, bowling?" I suggest.

"Those are date night things; How about we do something special. Memorable, unexpected. Wild."

"What, you have an idea."

"No but you got over a week to think of something." She cuddles in, nestling her head against my arm, she moves my hand to her left breast. "Gotta be better than that Vegas show,"

"I have to come up with something better than that?" I kiss her cheek and roll her nipple.

"Well, if you really love me you will." She tweaks my nipple; her fingers wrap around & squeeze my penis.

"Oh, so it's like that is it?"

"Ya, like that, show me how much you love me." She nods, with a giant grin, a peck on my cheek.

"I'll show you how much I love you, right here & now." I grab her, toss her on the floor and start tickling her sides. "Weekend getaway, trip to some exotic Paradise Island, nonstop sex on the beach?"

She's giggling, laughing, kicking, pushing my hands away, "Don, stop, don't, oh, I gotta pee, seriously, Don, stop, I really gotta go." She wiggles away and runs to the bathroom. I sneak behind her, waiting by the bathroom door, when she emerges, I grab her. She's kicking & screaming; I toss her on the bed. We make passionate love, several multiples in various positions, long into the wee hours.

I'm at my desk, browsing for Valentine ideas, an adult dating website pops up, a picture of someone who looks like Celeste, Trudy's roommate from college, whom she occasionally, gleefully babbles about their lesbian liaison activity.

It was an epiphany moment; I typed in Celeste's name; the cyber search showed 4. Upon further investigation, I narrowed it down & discovered her contact info.

I sent her an email, explaining my plan.

Later in the day I got a phone call from Trudy; she loved the idea and agreed. Over the next couple days, we confirmed all necessary arrangements, reservations, etc.

5th Valentine's Anniversary is 'Wood'

While dressing for the evening, "You have to trust me, Trudy, tonight might be somewhat unorthodox, but I know you'll be ecstatic with your present. I outdid myself." I kiss her while in an embrace. "It'll surpass Vegas."

"OOOooo, then, I like it already."

"No undergarments and nothing restrictive please, there will be sex."

"Ooo, are you trying to seduce me; I think you like me." She shakes her boobies and slaps her ass.

"You'll see how much I love you."

We arrive at 7, a very expensive Greek restaurant, Diyonysus, (Greek God) I made special reservations for us.

I do a quick text once parked.

We are escorted to a pre-arranged table in the back corner.

"Dom Perignon, please."

The waitress sets an ice stand beside me and pours 2 flutes for us.

"Give us 1/2 hour to decide & enjoy some champagne."

Trudy grabs my wrist, her eyes open wide,

12