All Comments on 'Anniversaries & Valentines'

by lickitysplitplus

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mathur_nkmathur_nk3 months ago
a third person in marriage is crowd.

a third person in marriage is crowd. just because her ex was a girl, she could be invited on valentine. what if the ex was a man? athird person for a couple, whether a male or female is always a crowd.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

Sorry. It was a very nice story about a loving couple, but then the introduction of Celeste brought it down.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Lose the grass, and it isn't too bad. but with the weed, it 'stunk'. Sorry, the Bear is old-fashioned. I'll leave.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is more of a fetish story than a loving wife.

NickTeeNickTee3 months ago

A very pleasant change from the usual. Don't let the haters tell you that she's a slut in waiting but a sequal should be about her organising something eroticfor her husband's pleasure

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

swingers club implies male and female. Will he be just has happy when he sees his wife with several men all week long?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, you're going to a lesbian swingers event? Good luck with that...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Looks like a one-sided relationship, what has she done for him? She appears to be a parasite.

Sorry but let us be honest, she is at best arm candy, when she hits 30 it is time to dump her off and get new.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

...and that's the beginning of the end. First, there's the "oohs" and "ahhs" of swinging. Then there's the loss of intimacy and sex becomes just sex. Then there's the doubts and the lies and the insecurities as the marriage falls apart. Good times...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Occasional bi action made the story more erotic. After all it wasn’t about some cheating slut so some

Literotica is acceptable and expected. Refreshing for this tag.

LucasredLucasred3 months ago

No story, just sex.

hindsight2020hindsight20203 months ago

Lacked tension. ⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mulatto?!?!

Oof. No just no.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5th anniversary is a swingers' club? I just wonder who of the three will be sucking cock first. We ALL know who's going to take it in the ass first, we just don't know who's cock it will be. And at this point in the story neither do the three dumb shits sailing into marital ice bergs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The rest of this story will be "Trudy started a fight for no reason and then all of a sudden she's gone and so is Celeste, they left together. I found a note when I got home. Don; Celeste and I have taken off forever. Do not look for me, I never should have married you...Blah, Blah Blah. Goodbye"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing new, just another fetish-cuck fantasy without the proper tags.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste3 months ago

waste of time and electrons

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Does this mean by the 10th anniversary, they'll be high, on the street corners, fucking anyone who wants? Me thinks the author is already high.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Mulatto? Are you sure she’s not an Octaroon?

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Mulatto? Are you sure she’s not an Octaroon?

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Ulatto? Are you sure she’s not a Quadroon?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like it. They seem to have their o n direction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlickitysplitplus@lickitysplitplus
71 years young, & I have over 100 stories saved, concocted over many years. Some were short stories from decades past that I added erotica to publish here. My intent is to share stories, with sex, not sex with stories. I tap these keys a couple hours a day with 2 fingers. One ...