Anniversaries & Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's someone under the table." She gasps, panic in her voice.

Looking into her eyes, "Trust me, you'll enjoy it."

Her eyes get larger, she slouches down, slightly in her chair, another gasp, she squeezes my hand. They're eating me out." She sighs I see her nipples harden, protruding, her breathing is erratic. She's wiggling in her chair.

"Oh, Don, I'm cummminnnng," She covers her mouth with her arm, muffling a deep sigh. "Daayyuuummm, thaatss niiiccee!"

"I enjoy watching your face, especially as it contorts when you experience an orgasm." I say just louder than a whisper. "I can't see, but I have a good idea what's happening down there. Please tell me."

"Geezus, they're good, oohhh, sucking, my lips, toying with my clit. Mmmyyy gaaawwwd." She shivers. "YEESSS!" Lowering her head, "Aannootthheerrr. Oh, shhiiiit, fiinnngerrring mmyyy GEEEE spo-AAAAWWWWT."

She looks at me, lust filled, saucer eyes, "Geeezuusss." She lays her head back, "Wheeww." I can tell she's mellowing, basking in climatic afterglow.

"Cutie patootie, should we invite them to join us?"

She nods "Uh huh," a murmur, nodding her head.

"OK, come out, join us, eat above the table."

Trudy screams loudly when Celeste appears, she jumps up, they grab each other hugging. They both have tear filled eyes. They passionately kiss.

Celeste is mulatto, short afro, light chocolate skin, large brown eyes, 5'5" decent figure, she has one of those rare looks where she could pass for a teenager, or a middle-aged housewife. A decent figure, 34 25 33.

"My gawd girl your tongue talent has improved." They kiss intimately before sitting.

"Ahh yes, much practice, 4 years' worth." Celeste giggles. "I've been in several lesbian liaisons, but none measured up as good as we were."

"Celeste's the best." I add, "Time to let me rest on your chest?"

"Nope, I'm 100 %, a red-blooded lesbian, keep those ugly one-eyed snakes away from me." She takes a sip of champagne. "I agreed to participate in your anniversary present with Trudy, NOT YOU; you can watch us. She's your wife, fuck her however you want, but you try putting that penis in any part of me and I'll give you a gender transition on the spot." She waves her finger to emphasize the point.

"Duly noted." I nod.

It was a very, erotic, exciting, spirited conversation; on one occasion, I wasn't sure if they'd contain themselves until after the meal, they did; but when we arrived at the car, they got in the back, and literally attacked each other. Unsure if clothes were ripped, but they were naked in record time, and in a 69. There was more than 1 orgasm announced on route. Upon pulling up to our house, they didn't bother with their clothes and ran naked to the house. I caught up to them 69ing on the bed. I left them get reacquainted, fetched a bottle of wine, 3 glasses, and 2 fat reefers. I sparked up 1, poured myself a glass of red, and watched from the chair in the corner.

They shared several orgasms before I finished the joint, and a wine; they were still intently muff munching, butt poking. I undressed, crawled onto the bed behind Trudy, I gently removed Celeste's finger and pressed my boner to 'Cutie Patootie's Beauty Booty.' She rocked back, her body tensing slightly as the head popped, I experienced the heat and tightness. I patiently waited for her sphincter muscle to adjust to the conehead invasion. As she wiggled her bottom, I slid deeper, enjoying the friction, the sexy constriction of her snug, hot, tight anus provided. I reached around clutching, squeezing her soft boobs, tweaking the pointed nipples. A few slow strokes & her ass cheeks began to rhythmically clinch, bucking her hips wildly. I wonder if Celeste is getting pelvic pummeled, Trudy cries out in ecstasy. She twerks rapidly as I release my sperm, Trudy's legs are shaking, Celeste cries out, "What the fuuuuck, she scrambles hurriedly, getting out from under. Trudy's squirting, convulsing, my thighs are wet, Celeste's, gasping, spitting, wiping her soaked face on the bedcovers.

"Geezus, what da fuck, I've never seen that before." Celeste states.

Trudy's curled up on the bed, quivering, groaning making cooing sounds. The bedding is soaked under her. She shivers & quivers as I tenderly run my fingertips, over her back, sides, and thighs, barely touching her hypersensitive body.

We take a break, I change the bedding, we finish the bottle of wine & a blunt. We didn't sleep much that night.

In the morning, I'm awakened to them moaning, tribbing, aligning their vulvas attempting to rub their clits together.

Celeste stays for 3 days, they don't leave the bedroom, I fetch them wine, weed, & take-out food.

As we watch Celeste's plane take off, "Doubt you'll ever surpass that, Valentine." She kisses me, "My love, don't ever stop trying."

It'll soon be Feb. 14, Valentine's Day, 2024

We're packed, anxiously awaiting a 5-day Caribbean Island holiday. The entire hotel is reserved by Celeste's, L.A. Swinger's Club; & she invited us. I'm confident I will have some stories to report in the future. "This may possibly outdo the previous ones, my cutie patootie," I brag, as I unzip her dress.

12