Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel began with short shallow probes, limiting his penetration to just the head of his penis, reaching around and fondling my clitoris as he did. The combination was initially blissful, but my body soon craved to have him deeper inside me as he continued to tease and torment. I rocked back and forth, encouraging and then demanding his full length, but he remained resolute, taking pleasure in my growing desperation. I whimpered and pleaded into the pillow until he finally took pity on me and slowly impaled me fully on his long, thick cock.

I let out a loud moan that surprised me with its force, a result of the emotional release as much as the physical stimulation.

Steadily, Gabriel's rhythm increased, and the intensity of his thrusts grew. The room was filled with the sounds of his body slapping against my ass and our combined moans of delight, mine still muffled by the pillow. His stimulation of my clit turned more vigorous as his cock plunged harder, deeper and faster in to my grateful cunt, until I exploded in another climax, collapsing prostrate on the bed. The orgasm was more intense and longer in duration than I typically experience from penetrative sex which normally center on my genitals and explode out. I can best describe this climax as starting with every cell of my body and then exploding into my clit and pussy. My body bucked with the strength of my reaction and I screamed as waves of pleasure crashed through my body resulting in muscle seizures and my mind becoming blurred and confused. I could see stars for several moments as my head spun and my body convulsed and quivered.

It would have been hard to rationalize why my orgasm had been so earth shattering. It may have been Gabriel, but I think it resulted from the intensity of the situation, the thrill of the previously forbidden and the excitement of the unfamiliar. The effect had heightened all the pleasures of sex, making every touch and sensation more acute and allowing me to orgasm faster and more forcefully.

I could have stopped at that moment, and reveled in the afterglow, utterly satisfied, but I was aware that Gabriel, no longer inside me, had yet to climax himself.

I rolled onto my back, legs splayed, and beckoned him to restart fucking me. He enthusiastically accepted the invitation and continued almost immediately with the vigor and energy that had resulted in my orgasm. His relentless motion and stamina were impressive, and now almost eye to eye, I could see the determination and effort in his face as sweat dripped off his chiseled body onto mine.

I could sense that he was close, and grabbed his ass to encourage him to hold nothing back, finally wrapping my legs around his waist and holding him deep inside as he climaxed and collapsed on top of me.

We remained wordlessly locked together for several minutes, gently kissing and embracing, with him still inside me, finally disengaging so he could make his way to the bathroom. He returned immediately with a small hand towel that he used to clean the semen from between my legs.

I smiled at him as he climbed back into the bed, but explained, "you can't stay here."

He looked crestfallen and confused, but smiled kindly and began to gather his clothes from the floor and dress.

"Can I have your phone number?" he asked.

"No," I replied as gently as I could.

"Can I give you mine?" but I shook my head and he courteously respected my wishes, slowly dressing as I watched unashamedly, amazed and flattered that such a gorgeous and charming man had been attracted to me.

Once again, Gabriel was dressed and I was naked, kissing him, initially affectionately but then passionately.

"Are you sure you want me to leave?" he asked.

If I was honest, I didn't want him to go, but it had been a perfect experience and now I was feeling guilty that I had abandoned Mark on our anniversary to sit alone in the hotel bar as I made love to a stranger.

I gave Gabriel a final kiss and led him to the door. He turned as he left, with a forlorn expression, hoping I would have a change of heart, but I was steadfast.

I wanted to call Mark immediately and tell him I was alone and waiting for him, but decided it might first be courteous to take a shower and wash off the accumulated traces of the other man.

I was just beginning to clean myself when I heard the bathroom door open and saw Mark through the steamy shower glass.

"You saw him leave?" I enquired through the foggy haze and noise of the cascading water, unsure how to start the conversation.

"I have been waiting outside the room," he explained. "I wanted to know you were safe."

I was already emotional, but this selfless gesture, standing guard outside the hotel room so I could safely have sex with another man, made me cry uncontrollably.

"I am so sorry," I cried. "So sorry."

Mark opened the shower door, and fully dressed in his nicest suit, stepped under the falling water, and held me tight.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," he argued. "We made this choice together, and I don't regret my decision."

I regained enough composure to look him directly in the eye and reply, "I want to tell you that I regret it, but I don't. I'm sorry for that."

Almost immediately I had a moment of clarity and understood that I was understandably emotional, but wasn't really feeling guilty. I had no sense that I had betrayed Mark or that I felt any differently about him or our life together, but for the first time, I could see an extra dimension to my life, independent of him or at least in addition.

It was only then that the absurdity of Mark standing fully clothed under the shower really struck me and we both began to giggle hysterically. The emotional release we both required ensured we continued laughing far beyond the length of time the situation merited.

We wrapped each other in towels and lay together, embracing on the bed, in awkward silence.

"I don't know what to ask you," he admitted. "You are ok, aren't you?"

"I don't know how to really answer that," was all I could manage in response. "But I am okay. He was a kind man."

"Did you enjoy it?" he inquired nervously, and I could hear disguised fear in his voice.

I considered lying to him, or at least presenting a palatable version of the truth, but decided he deserved frank, and potentially brutal, honesty.

"Yes. I enjoyed it, very much," I admitted.

"And you want to do it again?"

"I do."

"We can come to Paris whenever you want," he offered. "What's his name?"

"His name isn't important," I explained. "It's not about him. I don't want to see him again."

"I don't understand," he said. "I thought you enjoyed being with him."

"I did, Mark. He was wonderful." I should probably have stopped, but the thought of holding anything back felt more like cheating than anything I did physically with Gabriel, so I continued. "It was a perfect experience. Everything I have fantasized about, and more, but it was about me, not that stranger."

"What do you want then?" he asked, clearly confused.

"In my fantasies, the men are anonymous. I told you that I just have a sense of them, no clear picture in my mind. That is how I think of the man I just spent the evening with. A brief uncomplicated thrill. A fleeting connection."

"An emotionless encounter?" he suggested.

"No. It was emotional," I explained. "There really was a momentary connection. It just wasn't personal, or at least it wasn't specific to him. I could have had the same connection with someone else."

"And that is what you want more of?"

"I really don't know, Mark," I explained. "We should discuss in the morning when my mind is clearer, and I have had time to process what just happened. But, in this moment, I think I want to do it again, and have more adventures and experience more men, different men, men of different races and ages, perhaps not just men and perhaps not just one man at a time. I want it all."

I could see that Mark was erect and clearly aroused by my revelations.

"Does the thought of me being with other people turn you on?" I asked.

"It didn't before tonight," he offered. "But I was standing outside the door, and I could hear you both, and I have never been more aroused in my life."

We made love, and Mark was clearly more aroused and eager than normal, but the sex felt familiar, nurturing and reaffirming. It really was beautiful and as satisfying as the time with Gabriel, just in a different way.

We continued talking for a while, and to Mark's credit, he never asked if Gabriel was a superior lover or more generously endowed. He was trying hard to understand my experience without degrading it to a competition between our profound connection and enduring relationship, and a meaningless encounter with a stranger.

Eventually, Mark drifted off to sleep, but I remained awake, considering the potential dating apps, singles bars and parties that I might engage as I contemplated a very different life than I could possibly have imagined earlier that day.

12