Bride Becomes a Hotwife

Story Info
A married couple celebrate their seventh wedding anniversary.
7.8k words
4.58
60.9k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coopser
Coopser
215 Followers

I never expected or even asked my wife to consider fulfilling my ultimate fantasy. It was a real crazy one. However, when she brought it up one night in bed, and I could see she was dead serious about exploring how we'd at least go about doing it as a potential wedding anniversary celebration, I wasn't going to try and talk her out of it.

My wife Gemma is five-seven and she's a beautiful brunette with stunning blue eyes and a sexy, voluptuous body. I'm Timothy. I'm five-ten, slim, with short dark hair and brown eyes. Gemma and I complement each other in every way. We met in our early twenties and married in our mid-twenties. Our relationship has always been open, honest and fun. We like the same movies and TV programmes. We eat the same foods and we love being in each others company. Not to mention the sex is great, spontaneous and exciting at times.

We'd been married for six years at this point, with our seventh wedding anniversary only three months away. Life was going great and the sex was regular and fantastic.

After several weeks of having fun discussing, imagining and role-playing my fantasy, I quickly realised it had become my wife's fantasy as much as it was mine. She made a few minor yet significant changes and additions, but I was just gratefully amazed my wife was seriously up for doing it.

Once we'd agreed on pretty much everything, and set a few boundaries, the next step was to find a suitable male for my wife. We set up an account on a swingers website and posed as an ordinary couple. As soon as we were verified our inbox imploded. We didn't advertise our fantasy or share it with anybody immediately. We took our time sussing people out before eventually taking real notice of a guy called Clyde.

Clyde was a successful businessman, divorced with grown up children, and he was a popular guy on the site. His verifications were respectfully good, and his messages were exceptionally polite, friendly and honest. We only had one snag with Clyde. He was fifty-eight years old. Much older than we wanted for the fantasy. Gemma admitted she found him surprisingly attractive and suggested we perhaps look past his age. I think the fact he was well-endowed helped.

Clyde was six-two. He kept himself in shape and he had a full head of silver hair with a matching goatee beard. He carried himself well and even refrained from sending us dick pics. He understood finding the right guy was more important to us. Clyde actually admired and respected us for that.

We messaged back and forth for a couple weeks before detailing our fantasy. Clyde was pleasantly shocked when we opened up to him. He thought Gemma was stunning and the idea of our fantasy greatly interested him. It was something even he hadn't experienced before, despite claiming to be a swinger for the past ten years.

Just as my wife and I needed to suss out the guys we communicated with, Clyde naturally required the same in return. I eventually met up with him for a coffee so we could get a real sense of each other. The fantasy, however, required the male not meet Gemma until the night we would live out the fantasy. Clyde understood this, so they only spoke on the phone and once on Zoom to confirm everything was legit and amicable.

Three months after THAT chat in bed, the morning of the big day arrived. Our seventh wedding anniversary. Surprised by how easy we had managed to get everything and Clyde in place, my wife and I set off for the hotel where we got married seven years ago. It was only ten miles from where we lived. I say easy, but very tongue-in-cheek. The preparing and communication was as much exciting as it was nerve wracking. We checked into the honeymoon suite and it brought back so many fond memories. If Clyde decided to do a U-turn on meeting us then we'd go ahead with our original plans.

You see, the hotel reluctantly allowed us book the honeymoon suite a year earlier for a few reasons. They had no weddings planned. It was our wedding anniversary, and they remembered us. The plan was to use the spa and enjoy a romantic meal before making love until the early hours of the morning. My wife had turned all that on his head when she suggested this spicy alternative.

Mid-afternoon, four hours before I was due to meet Clyde in the bar for a drink, I showered and Gemma took a long soak in a hot bath. At 3pm I went to the bar for a bite to eat, and to watch the live football scores, while Gemma ordered room service. At 4pm the hair and make-up stylist arrived. At 5pm I returned to the honeymoon suite. As soon as I entered the suite my jaw dropped and my feet became rooted where I stood. I was completely speechless.

"Don't you know it's bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony, Tim?" Alison, the hair and make-up stylist laughed.

"How are you doing, Ali? Long time no see."

"I'm good, Tim. How are you? Congratulations by the way! Seven years!"

"Thanks. We don't know where the time has gone to be honest with you."

Alison was the stylist we hired on our wedding day. She did a flawless job with Gemma and the bridesmaids. We needed her to recreate the same style after all these years. Producing another round of excellence, I tipped her generously.

"Well, you two having a lovely evening and a lovely wedding anniversary," Alison smiled and left the honeymoon suite.

"You look incredible, Gem. I'm experiencing déjà vu!"

My wife beamed with a huge grin across her face. Her hair was just like on our wedding day. Voluminous braid. It featured soft waves beneath an intricate, twisted style. Her soft brown locks fell behind her shoulders of her lace wedding dress. The style was sexy yet unfussy. It kept any hair free from her beautifully made up face. Alison had managed to use the same colours, tones, style... everything, to recreate Gemma's look on that special day seven years ago.

Then my gaze moved lower to the wedding dress. It was Cinderella style made from lace, and just like I remembered it on the day and from the photos, my wife's inviting cleavage was there for all to see and enjoy because of it's off-the-shoulder design.

"I'm speechless!" I gasped.

"Take a look underneath," Gemma giggled.

I walked over to my wife and lifted handfuls of wedding dress. "Wow!"

Beneath the gown I found one of my wife's significant additions that weren't present on our wedding day. A sexy pair of stockings. I gathered more of the dress in my hands and lifted it higher. My cock throbbed as I was greeted with a beautiful lace suspender belt, which was attached to the stockings by four straps. Best of all I got to get a good look of her clean-shaven cunt. I then looked down at my wife's feet. Even her beautiful, closed toe stiletto high heels with lace looked sexy.

"Can I keep you all to myself?" I chuckled, dropping the dress.

"Only if you're serious?" my wife challenged me, raising her eyes before patting and fluffing her dress back to how it was.

"Your father gave you away to me seven years ago today, maybe I can give you out for a couple of hours," I joked, letting her know I wasn't in two minds about our plans.

"Clyde should be in the bar shortly. You need to text him to make sure he is coming then get changed."

"Would you like some champagne first?"

"Text him then pour us both a glass." Gemma replied, checking herself over.

I texted Clyde then enjoyed a glass of champagne with my stunning wife. He replied during our little private toast. He was ten minutes away.

"Looks like this is about to get real," I smiled anxiously at my wife. "Are you ok? No second thoughts?"

"Very real! But no! No second thoughts or doubts. Especially after all the trouble we've gone through! My wife laughed nervously. "How about you?"

I shook my head. "I'm in. You look stunning! I can't wait to see what Clyde thinks."

Gemma smiled. "Thank you, now get changed and go meet him."

After changing into a smart pair of trousers, shoes and a shirt, I softly pecked my wife on the cheek and walked out of the honeymoon suite. It felt like the longest walk of my life. My legs turned to jelly and my heart started pounding inside my chest. I got into the elevator and headed down to the bar.

There he was. Clyde. Wearing a dapper suit without a tie. He looked fit to attend a wedding. From a male perspective, he did look handsome. "Hiya, Tim." He greeted me with a firm, friendly handshake.

"It's great to see you again, Clyde." I wasn't sure if I actually meant it when I said it.

"Let me get you a drink and then I'll buy a bottle of champagne for the room," he said.

Over a pint we chatted like old friends. Clyde was great and I could tell he was going to live up to our expectations, especially Gemma's. He even bought her a gift, but he wouldn't tell me what it was. Then the moment of truth was upon us.

"Shall we go meet the bride?" Clyde suggested, as soon as we finished our pints. I inhaled deeply and rubbed my sweaty palms down the front my thighs. "Everything will be fine, Tim," he said. "It's natural to be nervous, but I know you're a solid couple. I wouldn't be here if I had a feeling this would threaten your marriage."

"I know. It's not that, Clyde. I mean, I am nervous of course, and there are no second thoughts where Gemma and I are concerned. It's just crazy that you're actually here and we're about to go meet Gemma. You... are finally going to meet Gemma."

"I'll treat her with the upmost respect, Tim, and you. You have my word on that. I know the script. I know what you both want and I'm here to give it to you. So come on, I'll get the champagne and let's go meet your lovely wife."

"Sure," I smiled meekly, accepting it was time. "Let's get this show on the road."

"That's the spirit."

Clyde and I didn't speak much on the way up to the honeymoon suite. I started to feel inferior in his presence. He was a successful businessmen. An experienced swinger. He stood taller and looked stronger than me, and he had a big dick. It was my insecurity of course, knowing he was only here to fuck my wife on our seventh wedding anniversary.

We stopped outside the suite and I knocked on the door. "Come in!" Gemma shouted. I opened the door and led Clyde inside. My wife didn't even look at me. Her eyes were straight on Clyde, smiling and blushing red in the face.

"Ohhhh my!" Clyde's eyes lit up. "Words almost fail me, Gemma!" He held his arms out and went to her. "You are one truly magnificent bride." They hugged softly and kissed cheeks.

"Well thank you, Clyde. You don't look too bad yourself." My wife giggled, skirting her eyes over him.

"Anyone for champagne?" Clyde offered.

"Just one for me. I've already had two glasses," Gemma giggled again.

I glanced at the bottle I opened an hour ago and saw my wife had finished it off. Clyde opened the new bottle and then we sat around the circle table like three points of a triangle. It was difficult to remain calm listening to my wife answering his questions about our life in general, but it was a simple, effective way to break the ice. Made more awkward because she was doing most of the talking on my behalf. Seeing her sat in her wedding dress, talking as if we were actually sitting with a wedding guest, but knowing what this meeting was really all about, had me questioning my sanity.

Gemma was also very nervous. She was fidgeting and talking a little faster and more excitedly than usual. Clyde was calm and collective, completely in control of his emotions and body language. When we finished our glasses of champagne he turned to me with a knowing grin. "I have a gift for you both," he said, producing a small jewellery box. It was too big to be ear rings and too small to be a necklace. Clyde slid it across the table to Gemma. She looked pleasantly shocked and immediately opened it.

"Oh, Clyde! It's beautiful. But you really didn't need to do this!" My wife was touched by the sentimental gift.

"What is it?" I wondered.

"It's an anklet with a beautiful heart. Take a look," Gemma beamed, taking it out of the box and showing it to me.

"That's very kind of you Clyde." I thanked him without a clue to its significance.

"Put it on your wife, Tim." Clyde suggested with a mischievous smile.

Thinking nothing of it, I took the anklet from Gemma and got down on one knee. As soon as I picked up her right foot Clyde chuckled.

"No, no, Tim. It must go around your wife's left ankle."

"Oh, ok," I shrugged, swapping over. "What's the difference? Apart from left and right, obviously." The three of us laughed as I eventually put the anklet around my wife's left ankle.

"It's just a bit of fun. I hope you won't be offended, and of course it's yours to do with as you please, but the anklet is a discreet sign. It lets men like me know you're a hotwife, Gemma. The heart symbolises your commitment to your husband... but also your freedom to date and have sex outside of your marriage."

I was stunned into silence, having felt like I'd just put a sign on my wife saying 'fuck me' for every guy in the know. Gemma giggled and found the funny side.

"A hotwife," she grinned mischievously. "I like the sound of that."

"Just like tonight. Just like your fantasy," Clyde reminded us, casting his eye back and forth, confirming he was talking to both of us. "You're a committed wife to your husband, Gemma," he affirmed once more, standing up with his palm out to my wife.

Gemma offered her left hand to Clyde, and in doing so I watched her diamond wedding ring sparkle under the light when he gently took it and helped her up. I felt dizzy. I had to sit back down again.

"As I was saying, tonight and always you're committed to your husband, but you and I are going to enjoy the agreed upon sexual freedom within your marriage. Shall we get started?"

Clyde looked to me first. I gulped then looked at my wife, who was also looking hopeful at me. This was my cue to let them begin.

"Enjoy yourself," I told my wife, kissing her softly on the lips.

"You to, and remember I love you," she replied.

"She's all yours, Clyde," I nodded to him.

"I'll take good care of your wife, Tim, just try and relax."

I took my seat with a deep sigh. I was turned on, excited and anxious. I sighed again. This was the most intense feeling of the unknown I'd ever experienced.

"Come with me, Gemma. Let me get a good look at you."

Clyde led my wife to to the centre of the room, close to the bed, before letting go of her hand to slip his suit jacket off. My wife smiled and stood silently, hands together and swaying ever so slightly from side to side. She really did look like a fairytale princess for a moment.

"I don't really know what to expect," she blushed and giggled, looking at me for reassurances.

I instinctively nodded my approval. It must have been an unconscious nod because it felt like my soul was leaving my body.

"Eyes on me, Gemma," Clyde smiled and gently turned her head to face him with a finger on her chin. My wife blushed as the finger moved to her cheek and turned into a hand. Clyde gently cupped the side of her face fully then leaned in to kiss her.

Insecurity was the first emotion to hit me. It caused my hands to shake and my mouth to dry up. I swallowed hard and winced as my wife, dressed as she was seven years ago to this very day, kissed another man. The second emotion to strike was jealousy. My hands gripped the wooden arms of the chair as I witnessed my wife, my one true love, open her mouth and close her eyes as she submitted to the kiss. She completely melted into Clyde's embrace and it felt like I was watching a sugar-daddy kissing his young bride.

Soft moans escaped them both while anxious croaks escaped me. I closed my own eyes and took several deep breaths. I knew I had to get my emotions under control before I ended up calling the whole thing off. With my eyes closed I remembered why we were there. Why we were doing this. More importantly, I reminded myself how much my wife and I loved each other. We had an inseparable bond and this was purely a sexual fantasy being lived out for our excitement. Deep down I wanted this. I just wasn't prepared for witnessing my wife wanting it as much as I did. I opened my eyes to see the pair of them looking lost in each others gazes.

"I've always wanted to have a beautiful bride on her knees in front of me. Tell your sexy wife to do the honours, Tim."

My eyes bulged and I gripped the chair as tight as I could. You'd have thought I was on a plane about to crash into the sea. My wife looked at me and giggled. "Ge... get on your knees, G... Gem," I stuttered.

My wife smiled coyly and lifted her dress to help drop more comfortably to her knees. I felt nauseous watching her doing something we didn't even do on our wedding day. I was so eager to get her naked to consummate our marriage I didn't appreciate her wedding dress as much as I should have. Hence the fantasy I guess. Boy was my head fucked watching this unfold.

Gemma settled on her knees and wasted no time in unbuckling Clyde's belt and unzipping his trousers. With her wedding dress spread out all around her on the floor, she then tugged at the sides of Clyde's trousers until they fell down his legs. Her gaze expanded and her smile widened at the erection filling the male underwear in front of her face. My wife quickly pulled his boxers down and gasped at the fat cock as it sprang free.

"You've no idea how many times I've imagined you in this position, Gemma," Clyde grinned down at my wife. "Enjoy yourself while your husband watches you."

Gemma excitedly took the stiff cock in her right hand and stroked it up and down. Fuck, it was big, I thought, unbuckling my trousers to free my stiff, inferior cock, but I knew I couldn't think like that. My wife in essence was only using Clyde. She loved me. However, watching my wife admire another man's cock caused the jealousy to creep back in. What she did next had it flooding back in. She was absolutely marvelling at its length and girth.

"It's so thick!" she gasped, smoothing her hand around it. "It's so hard!" she then blushed. It was if she was in a world of her own. Just her and this magnificent specimen.

While I swallowed the phantom lump in my throat Clyde was still grinning at my wife. He looked so proud and delighted with himself I couldn't imagine how big his ego was looking down at another man's wife on her knees, wearing her most sacred dress. Watching her becoming hypnotised by something her husband didn't possess.

Stroking myself slowly, I watched my wife open up her pretty mouth and stick her salivating tongue out. Gemma always looked beautiful. Prim and proper. She spoke well and carried herself with elegance and professionalism. Even during wild sex I could never think of her as a slut. That all changed now.

I watched my beautiful wife's tongue lick the thick bulbous end of another man's cock for the first time. She looked so hot with her innocent voluminous braid, wedding hairstyle. I then listened as Clyde grunted and welcomed my wife tasting his cock. Gemma quickly slipped into a trance of some kind and gave us all a memory we'd never forget. On her knees inside a hotel room, in her wedding dress in front of me, she slowly stroked and sucked on Clyde's big dick. His balls hung heavy, inviting her to cup and caress them. My wife took the invitation, busying both hands as well as her mouth.

"Ohhh, shit, Tim! Ohhhh fuck your wife gives good head. "Mmmmmm, that's it, Gemma, show us what a naughty bride you really are. Ohhh, yes! Only been married a few hours and look at you!" Clyde groaned and added to the fantasy, placing his hand dominantly on top of her braided hair. "Just married and you're already sucking off one of your wedding guests! Mmmmmm!"

Gemma slurped on his cock for a good five minutes, stroking it into her mouth whilst massaging his balls in her hand. I could see her diamond wedding ring amongst the soft, saggy flesh. Then, with a loud 'pop', my wife pulled back and let everything go. Clyde's cock throbbed in front of her grinning face and her big blues sparkled. She was horny alright.

Coopser
Coopser
215 Followers