All Comments on 'Anniversary Ch. 01'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielder11 months ago

Great start. I'm not sure if this marriage can be saved. Considering her lying, and her thinking that having sex with him wouldn't mean anything to their marriage I think its time to divorce her. Of course I think some serious payback needs to happen to Oliver - at the very least his wife needs to be brought up to speed. Maybe make his divorce and exclusion from his wife 's and kid's lives a reality - also cut down his money. He does deserve a serious beating - possibly permanent harm to his reproductive equipment, but there can't be any jail time.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

It doesn't look good for the young couple!

4

Bry1977Bry197711 months ago

the story is great. I like it. Cant wait for more. Oliver needs payback. I think the marriage can be saved she just needs to get her head out of her ass and maybe get some serious counseling.

phill1cphill1c11 months ago

I like it so far!! There's suspense. I mean, sure, the wife's a moron and "pretty".

If only in real life, where the pretty ones aren't nearly so stupid.

PorterrhPorterrh11 months ago

Interesting to see how this author believably navigates around the wife’s blatant lies and deception in the next instalment, assuming RAAC is the intended outcome

whateverittakeswhateverittakes11 months ago

What a great story. The way he picked through his wife's web of deceit is masterful. Looking forward to CH. 2.

GamblnluckGamblnluck11 months ago

Hope the second part is ready to post. Nice start.

demanderdemander11 months ago

Really good build up. To what though? D

Chuckles1966Chuckles196611 months ago

I really want to see a denouement to this.

miket0422miket042211 months ago

Ugh, cut it off just when it was getting good! I hate cliff hangers! 😂

Enjoyable reading. Hope we don't have to wait long for the next chapter.

In addition to all of the other obvious questions that need answering I hope the mystery of all her extra time at work not equating to any flexi time available gets answered directly.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash74711 months ago

Great chapter, the snake slithering around Karen needs to have his head cut off, make that both heads.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamore11 months ago

Hope part 2 is worth the wait, not sure how wife can fix this and keep any kind of consistent storyline.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester11 months ago

Nice start to the next chapter???

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Generally, the story is well written with good dialogue combined with narrative when appropriate. There are some significant plot gaps leaving me thinking "WTF" a few times. He works from home, notices changes in his marriage continuing to escalate, and all he does is keep his ears perked? His showing up at "girls night" outside the timing he told his wife is the only sensible thing he does. After he discovers his wife has a second phone, he doesn't look for it or confront her immediately? Really? At the end of this chapter, he dumps the purse and the second phone falls out. Does he have her open it for inspection in front of her parents? No. Really? As he unravels in front of them the deceit of her relationship with another man, they start firmly in his court, then switch immediately to hers? Make up your mind! 3.8*

njlaurennjlauren11 months ago

Not bad,not going to rate it until chapter 2. But honestly, not sure how this can end up with anything but divorce. This went beyond Karen being naive, there is no way she simply wasn't planning to fuck Oliver& made herself feel better by saying he needed it. She took like l700 for a spa for Oiliver and her to fuck?

The worst part of this story is her parents, they see the depth of her betrayal yet make statements like hubby needs to get his head out of his ass? If you can reconcile this God bless you, but please don't make it that it was Karen's big heart, she allowed herself to be seduced.

FireFox59FireFox5911 months ago

Nice start. He been disrespected and lied to enough. Time to unleash the hounds of hell.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne11 months ago

5 stars. Looking forward to the next chapter. I don't see how he could take her back. She lies effortlessly to for months, without the slightest bit of guilt. She was planning to have sex with another man. Believes, "it's just sex" and it won't hurt him if he doesn't know. Oliver didn't cause thee beliefs; he just took advantage of her beliefs. Even if she got took in, she still has those beliefs. I don't think he could ever trust her. No kids to be harmed. Ten years have been invested, but still best to walk away.

jblogsjblogs11 months ago

Great story - finish it asap!

Schwanze1Schwanze111 months ago

Too stupid to marry

Schwanze1Schwanze111 months ago

Good story though

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

You made her to be a fucking moron.

Don’t do that. Do treat us like idiots by making her do fucking stupid she would destroy her marriage.

lujon2019lujon201911 months ago

less than half a story get less than half a score

TwentysevenTwentyseven11 months ago

The woman is terminally stupid. Move on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A wife who isn't mentally all there, and will never be an equal partner in an adult relationship.

So, I'm guessing that with none of the actual issues resolved, a magic vagina reset button RAAC incoming...

Ilovetoread58Ilovetoread5811 months ago

Excellent first chapter looking forward to chapter 2.

Burner70Burner7011 months ago

Very good so far. Please don't cuck him up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Chapter two is going to be a one liner..."the divorce was over and done in six months."

Sorry cannot give 5 but will 4 and a half do? Thanks by the way.

KinkyNewLifeKinkyNewLife11 months ago

I enjoyed reading this story, I hope that there is more to come. I would love to hear her explain what she was doing when “working late” and why she needed a separate phone. There is so much more to explore with these characters. Would also love to hear about she actions from her point of view. Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the tied between two trees and put on display! The rest .. not so much.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Your MC is very slow but is starting to catch on. I know you will ruin the story in the next part with a reconciliation. I still hope not but it's easy to tell you have no bloodlust in your being. Good writing though!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really hope this doesn’t turn into a RAAC after the wife proved she’s as dumb as a box of rocks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting start. Just hope it doesn’t devolve into just another cliched bout of woman-hating wish fulfillment.

KaeyoKaeyo11 months ago

First, he is uber suspicious about everything. Then he gets solid evidence from the internet and Janice, but, he becomes clueless and naive. The wife just seems an airhead.

But still looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So far, so good. Interested to see how this is going to play out. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"I'll take her to our place, you try and talk some sense into him."  

What sense would that be? Be a good little wimp and eat your shit sandwich!

Why on earth would he want to stay married to Karen? She knew exactly what she was doing and was getting off on the attention from the younger Oliver. She methodically planned to cheat on her husband and make him a cuckold on their tenth anniversary. The fact that she never got to fuck Oliver is immaterial. Its the months of lies, deceit and her attitude that cheating on her husband was acceptable and something she deserved that reveals her true lack of character. Just because they've been together for ten years doesn't mean that Karen is still a worthwhile marriage partner. Thankfully they never had any kids. Makes divorce that much easier.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

He is way to soft and dumb !

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Captain Obvious alert! I'm a nitpicker. Many find my nitpicks obvious at best, annoying at worst. If that bothers you, please just go onto the next comment, because I won't be changing in this lifetime.

\

"for some twat out of the office to make him feel happy you wear them." - How can Oliver know she's wearing stockings and not pantyhose or tights? Unless you're looking under her dress of skirt, they look the same.

\

"she had some things to do with the girls from work, when I inquired what, she got all vague." - She has to be home later but can't say why?

\

"Karen already had booked that Friday off, but was using leave because she hadn't got enough flexi time." - He doesn't wonder what she's doing when she's supposedly working OT?

\

"as I knew she had the Friday off, she was just teasing me" - Is he a moron? He KNOWS she has it off, she's pretending that she doesn't, she's obviously going to tell him she's working, then play with Oliver.

\

Lost points for no ending, and I still don't know why he didn't call her on her obvious lies sooner.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Apologies, I just remembered that this was Ch. 01.

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

Good story, thanks for writing. Another silly girl, getting played.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6311 months ago

Nice story, I sure hope this is not a RAAC. She has totally forgotten her husband, been caring on emotional affair, plans to bed her new man on her wedding anniversary, lies to her husband at every turn. She is doing all this under the flag of helping Oliver with his self confidence, which is BS. She knows exactly what she is doing, just because it all came to a head before she screwed him does not matter. Time to move on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Some people are just better persons. I couldn't stay 10 years with a mentally handicapped person, like he has with Karen.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was good! Thank you! I know that now the wife understands she was played, but the thing I don't know if wives like this understand is, even if Oliver had been telling the truth, it STILL would not be okay to sleep with him. I'm sorry for anyone who is suicidal, going through a divorce, depressed, etc., but it is still NOT acceptable for a wife to betray her husband to try to mend another.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where does the father-in-law get off saying he wasn't being fair. That was TOTALLY fair! He does not have to be nice or spare her feelings at a time like this. And if there is a reconciliation here, please let her earn it. Please let it be justified!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

there better not be any forgiveness, because she *clearly* doesn't give a shit what he thinks about her cheating/flirting/whatever the fuck it is, or how it makes him feel.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked that he finally got some balls after waiting much too long. Story doesn’t divulge what happened next, so it’s unfinished. Also, nothing happened to Oliver? Revenge is needed, incl. letting his wife know what he’s doing.

And with all the questions, hubby didn’t do anything to get her phone conversations or get a recorder in her purse or wherever to listen to non phone conversations? Good, enjoyable story until it ended too early. For that, 3 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She doesn't deserve the anniversary trip. And she has proven she is a habitual liar. While I do hope they reconcile down the road (if it's earned) she does not deserve to go on the anniversary trip. She needs to put serious effort into reforming and winning her husband back. She has betrayed him repeatedly even though she has not had sex yet.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

What is he waiting for? Does he STILL want her? I like this type of Femdom agitprop, but I can’t understand why these guys procrastinate so. How do they hold their tempers?!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too late. How does he know that she has her regular phone with her all the time? They could be anywhere. That extra hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Nothing is happening? And he knows that they had been planning their getaway for a while.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not bad. But, I really dislike multi-part stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A decently written version of a MSR Hall of Fame idiot woman. Just holy hell, what is wrong with this broad?

.

Maybe we’ll find out in Part 2???

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is this tale going to be a RAAC ? A moderate BTB ? Or to some hybrid solution ? 3* for now, updatable (+ or -) when the ending will be published.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't take too long to finish this up. Sorry to say you've written the mc as complete pussy to this point. Give him some balls and spend part 2 chronicling his destruction of the cheating whore and her boyfriend.

deependerdeepender11 months ago

Thank you for creating a wife with something to her...not just a slut-rayed bag full of clichés. With this one, the reader has cause to care what happens next. Well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yep. Every woman is a lying, cheating slut when they think they can get away with it. Hopefully he doesn't reconcile with her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. Hard to see this marriage lasting. Not wearing her wedding rings on top of everything else will be hard to overcome for me.

des911des91111 months ago

Ouch! That hurt. Good story, very good ending. Thank you

LeontheKingLeontheKing11 months ago

Please not a RAAC, she took her wedding rings off for Pete's sake.

I like a good reconciliation story but this creature doesn't deserve it. This is not a mistake on her part, okay Oliver manipulated her with a sob story but she deliberately set out to break her vows!

No one is stupid enough to believe the 'it was just sex' lie.

MasterKoteMasterKote11 months ago

I suspect a reconciliation

MormonJackMormonJack11 months ago

Thank you! Well done. Looking forward to chapter 2.

Like many, I get the sense that a reconciliation is coming. And that in spite of the fact that he had been warning her many times, she has repeatedly lied to him, she has repeatedly put the Lothario in front of her husband, has been burning her flex time for Lothario, had planned to sleep with him on her anniversary and forgot the anniversary altogether. Doesn't sound like a good reconciliation situation, but if it is, I hope it's for a damn good reason.

Jlyn1Jlyn111 months ago

I hope for part two. Please like so many stories here don't leave this hanging.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger11 months ago

Excellent first chapter. Well written, hope the next part is as good. Thanks

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion11 months ago

I certainly hope there is a part 2 and soon. Lately there have been way too many unfinished stories. Since you titled it Anniversary Ch, 01 that at least gives me hope. Great story so far. Looking forward to Ch,02. Loved it with 5-stars.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit11 months ago

Excellent, bu definitely needs a part 2.

Pinto931Pinto93111 months ago

Great start and then…….

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There will be more to come right you won't stop now I hope

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian11 months ago

Excellent writing. It was fast-paced, believable, and emotive. The subject matter lends itself mightily to the profusion of Loving Wives clichés, but you avoided those and wrote something that felt new and substantive. The twists and nuances were well done! Can't wait for Part 2. A five-star effort.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You suspect reconciliation? Of course, there is another reconciliation coming soon in CH. 02. She ignored all the warnings, the husband’s interventions, and planned to bed her paramour on her wedding day, all paid for with marriage money, and the schmuck cuckold will pardon her. These men of Literotica's stories have all been neutered like male dogs in today's dog pounds or have a tremendous lack of testosterone. My advice to young men in today's world is to love them, fuck them, party with them, get them pregnant and pay child support after DNA testing done, BUT NEVER, EVER GET MARRIED!!!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon11 months ago

Why do I have a feeling this train is headed straight to Cuckville?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If there's any reconciliation after THAT leve 9f l deceit and disrespect , he's a total pussy who deserves it.

I like a GOOD reconciliation, not possible here. Hoping for burnage, not a RAAC

amygdalaamygdala11 months ago

Jesus Christ …it’s the treachery that’s gets my goat. The next chapter I suppose the sweet but gullible little housewife will wail and plead about her undying love and affection, and the RAAC will start to sink in like quick sand.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Every warning, chance and benefit of doubt was given to this stupid woman. The time, care, energy, attention and respect that should have been going into her marriage she was giving to someone else. There is no marriage to salvage. Just a selfish woman who likes being needed.

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Good writing, although the plot of the "friend in need" is a bit old. I just find it hard to believe that any wife would forget an anniversary. I also do not understand how the parents could have been at the doorway listening to all this without Karen seeing/hearing them. When things get too facile and contrived, you are left wanting for what could have been from the good writing.

Rocky62Rocky6210 months ago

Well i suppose that there are very naive folks out there…. Keep her, but sex slave the shit outta her ass. I’d suggest a slut tattoo on the hip like the one porn actress, good domineering stuff like that to patch things up

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat10 months ago

Potentially good, but VERY unfinished. Therefore, just average. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How could anyone take back a cheating spouse who was looking forward to celebrating their tenth wedding anniversary with their lover?

This needs to end in Oliver having his face rearranged and Karen getting divorced.

robbo069robbo06910 months ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Harryin VAHarryin VA10 months ago

Problem is that thereis no place for the story to go.

Never mind that the wife is engaged in a series of never ending lies and bullshit stories about what she is doing and who she is doing it with. Never mind that the wife is in constant denial about her developing relationship with Oliver.

The worst problem is that she doesn't see why her need to fix and help Oliver is a problem for the marriage.

This is a serious character flaw and a mental issue reflecting of deeper psychological problems for wife has. Unless these issues get addressed and they follow chapter there is no chance to save this marriage and there's no reason to have a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Does the MC suffer from multiple personality disorder? One moment he's figured out all of her lies and the next he's a gullible fool thinking she is telling the truth. The spin between those two was enough to make me dizzy, which is not a good sign for a story.

I hope you improve the story in future chapters, but right now it's a giant mess.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m glad that they don’t have any children. Certainly don’t want to pass on that level of idiocy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There is absolutely no need for a part 2. This broad is dummer than a rock! End of story right here. Ed

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looks to me to be another cuckold story where the cheating Oliver walks away Scott free. And this couple end up divorcing..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please do not let us wait too long for part two.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was pretty good, hope there is another chapter to close the story up. Hoping there will be..

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

I was feeling his anger at her betrayal. Well done!

SexecutionerSexecutioner10 months ago

This simp sure likes his pity sex, yeah this is going to be RAAC bullshit....

DomindiDomindi10 months ago

loool this isn't "naive" at all..She was well aware of what she was doing from the start. Well written though

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Let's hope we are not going for another totally unrealistic RAAC or maybe a smart-RAAC/fake-BTB. The best appreciated tales in LW are the ones where the cheater (man or woman) pays dearly, but it seems they are in great minority, almost rare events. We'll see.

LJA644LJA64410 months agoAuthor

For Sbrooks103x and others.

Captain Obvious alert! I'm a nitpicker. Many find my nitpicks obvious at best, annoying at worst. If that bothers you, please just go onto the next comment, because I won't be changing in this lifetime.

"for some twat out of the office to make him feel happy you wear them." - How can Oliver know she's wearing stockings and not pantyhose or tights? Unless you're looking under her dress of skirt, they look the same.

No they do not, stockings are worn for special occasions and are generally of higher quality than standard going to work tights, there may have also been the give away bumps of the suspender clips (but not in this case) or Oliver could have been lying as he is a manipulative bastard. And I have been able to tell in the past

"she had some things to do with the girls from work, when I inquired what, she got all vague." - She has to be home later but can't say why?

Got me on that one, good\

"Karen already had booked that Friday off, but was using leave because she hadn't got enough flexi time." - He doesn't wonder what she's doing when she's supposedly working OT?

She is at work, working, there is mention of a presentation, it’s just she is actually talking to Oliver as well

"as I knew she had the Friday off, she was just teasing me" - Is he a moron? He KNOWS she has it off, she's pretending that she doesn't, she's obviously going to tell him she's working, then play with Oliver.

No, it was their wedding anniversary so he was expecting a surprise. It is mentioned if they had a clash of events he would deal with it.

To cover other comments about him knowing about Oliver being married, he found out on the Thursday. He couldn’t tell Karen without making her think he was sticking his nose in, which he was.

It is obvious from a few comments that people skim read and don’t get the nuances, well as long as they enjoy the story.

Les

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope, from the subtitle, that this tale is not "Just another lame Cuck".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

File and serve her. Should have a long time back. If she fights like hell to keep her marriage by doing everything right, reconsider and work to reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Karen is a lying, cheating slut, and should pay, big time!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

Why did the cuck let things go for so long. He knew she had two phones, and that she was having an emotional affair, and yet he let it continue. Weak.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingman10 months ago

If 50% of marriages end in divorce, the other 50% end in death. This marriage just needs to end.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Great story! Well done!!! Please go on soon ;)

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

He’s very patient with her, too patient. He knew what she was up to and yet let it continue. In reality the confrontation would’ve happened way earlier.

I assume Part 2 will see justice executed on Oliver and a RAAC with her. Does she deserve her husband?

No she doesn’t, but we’ll RAAC for sure.

Still l enjoyed the tale thus far and look forward to a bit of punishment being meted out.

Scores 3/5 see if Part 2 gets it to a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES