Anniversary Dinner

Story Info
Ends in bar's public restroom.
951 words
4.39
7.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read my other stories, you know we are a m2m couple in their early 30s. average bods, we try to hit the gym every now and then, but haven't been constant enough to get ripped.

For our 4 year anniversary we went on a dinner date to a very nice hotel's restaurant in the city we live in.

I made the reservation and was quite excited because I had a new jockstrap I wanted to wear that day for the first time.

Now I haven't been wearing those for a long time, so sometimes they would get uncomfortable. In order for me to avoid that, I would oil/lube up my butthole, that way the jockstrap's knot would slide around easily without bothering me.

So we got ready, and I don't think he noticed what I was wearing or that l lubed myself in and around my love hole. 20 minutes later we were being greeted by the hostess and walked to our table - it was a very nice and clean place.

I was kind of horny after all that time, the jockstrap knot had been sitting right on my rosebud, and whenever I tried to readjust myself while driving, it felt like I was rubbing my finger tips there which really just made me want to ride that thing.

I had a few glasses of wine during dinner, he skipped wine and had some refreshing drink - it was a warm summer.

After the check, we realized the valet's ticket said cash only and we usually don't carry any cash. Luckily the waiter informed us there was an ATM downstairs by the bar. After getting the cash we needed, we both needed to pee so we went to the bar's restroom - the bar was already secluded from everything else of the hotel, it was like underground almost. It was also decorated as a hunter's house/cabin. The restroom had two urinals and one stall. The stall was walled from floor to ceiling, and it had a full door.

We each got in front of a urinal, but I lowered my jeans beyond my ass cheeks, revealing them and my sexy jockstrap. My husband looked surprised but quickly started getting hard. I didn't move after I was done peeing, I just stood there. He walked close to me started rubbing my ass and then my butthole, learning it was wet and ready for his cock.

"We are going to get caught" he whispered as he looked towards to the restroom's door. He spanked me, closed up his jeans and walked to the sink to wash his hands.

I stepped away from the urinal, and without pulling my jeans up, I walked into the stall. Looking at my husband as I did that. He followed me with his eyes.

In the stall, I pulled my jeans lower, to my knees. And facing the toilet I placed one knee on it and my hands against the wall, allowing me to pop my ass and my hole up.

My husband followed me and closed the stall's door after him. He was nervous, but his cock was hard as a rock.

He walked up to me and again, started caressing my ass and poking my hole with his finger tips. Then he started fingering me and undoing his jeans with his other hand. We didn't really have a lot of time, anyone from the bar could just walk in at any moment.

So without thinking about it too much, he pulled his heavy cock out and rubbed its head against my hole. Giving me just enough time to push out and devour the mushroom.

It took a few slow and careful trusts though to accommodate the whole thing inside me without making a lot of noise. I kept breathing deep and trying to lean down to relax and expand my rectum - I was feeling the stretch as he was pushing one inch at a time inside me.

Once I had it all in, he readjusted his step to get closer, pulled the jockstrap's elastics further down to the sides and then grabbed my hips to start trusting in and out. I had all my mind into it, I wanted to please him and be a good restroom slut for him. I picked up the rhythm of his trusts and started backing on him accordingly.

"Oh you're so wet and loose, I love it when your boypussy gets like this" he said as he slowed down the trusts and changed them to longer, deeper ones.

I made an effort to relax my sphincter and stop milking his cock with it so that he could enjoy the looseness and wetness better, but his cock is fat, it really fills me and stretches me good.

"I'm going to get you pregnant soon" he said next and sped up the public assault on my ass, I tried staying relaxed, but my ass was getting hammered and automatically tighten.

"Here it comes! take my milk!" he said as he slammed his cock as deep as he could, 2, 3 times. He shot with such force, that I was able to feel the cum traveling through his dick when it passed my stretched, tight ring.

He kept a tight grip on my hips, with his full cock buried inside me for a few seconds, until he was done filling me up with his seed.

We then caught out breath, pulled our pants together and left.

I told him he would have to drive back. My legs were still trembling a little and I'm sure I was walking a little bit funny with some cum running down my leg.