Gloryhole Gangbang

Story Info
My first visit to a glory hole ends up in gang bang.
2.6k words
4.7
21.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NDW76
NDW76
27 Followers

This story comes from my fertile imagination. I would encourage anyone who wants to emulate this to use protection and practice safe sex.

I'm not normally like this. I'm not a cum slut. I would never find myself in this situation, but here I am. I am bent over a chair in a small dark theatre with someone fucking me from behind. My cock bounces each time the guy behind me thrusts into my arse. At the same time there is another guy sitting between my legs sucking on my cock.

I'm being fucked and getting my cock sucked at the same time. Ecstatic moans of pleasure are coming from me, or one of the many other guys around me. I can't tell which. The cock in my mouth erupts in spurts of warm cum. moments later it is replaced by another.

The new guy is forcing his cock deep into my mouth. I'm being fucked at both ends and having my cock sucked, all at the same time. This is all being watched by I don't know how many people. Most of them are naked too. Some who couldn't wait their turn have cum already. They are close enough that some of that cum lands on me. There is cum in my hair, on my back, in my arse, and in my mouth.

So how did I get here?

For a while I had been running through my mind what it might be like to suck on a cock. This was something that I had never done before, but I could imagine doing.

Once while making dinner, before I cut up the carrots I imagined one being a big thick juicy cock. I grabbed the carrot to measure with my fingers how big this would be if it were a cock. Gently, I brought it to my lips and ran my tongue around the end, all the while imagining this was my first cock to suck.

Opening my mouth, I imagined someone pushing my head down onto their cock at the same time I tried to see how much of the carrot I could get into my mouth. At first I enjoyed running my tongue around just the tip, but slowly I worked more of my imaginary cock deeper and deeper into my mouth.

By the time I figured out how to deep throat this imaginary my own cock was rock hard and leaking pre-cum. To be able to get my mind back onto cooking dinner I went into the bathroom and quickly stroked my own cock. Remembering the feeling of having my mouth and throat filled with imitation cock I came very quickly. Then I was able to go about preparing dinner without distractedly cutting myself.

I wouldn't say I was gay. Maybe I was discovering my bi streak. I desperately wanted to experience another guy cumming in my mouth, but I couldn't imagine kissing another guy, nor being in a loving relationship with another guy. I just wanted to feel what it would be like to have anonymous sex with another guy.

Somehow I found out about glory holes and the anonymous cock sucking that they could provide. A search for such a place in my local area couldn't hurt.

Later that week I had learned about an adult theatre. A place where people could go to watch porn. In a time when anyone could stream any flavor of porn straight to their phone, this theatre must have been providing a service that couldn't be rendered over the internet.

That Friday night I made it my mission to go and check out this theatre. After showering, shaving, and generally cleaning myself up I walked out onto the street looking for a taxi. I didn't want to have anything in my pockets that could embarrassingly be found somewhere I didn't want many people to know I had been, so I didn't drive. I took all the card out of my wallet, leaving only my drivers license and a wad of cash.

I got the taxi driver to drop me off around the block from the theatre which was my ultimate destination. As I got closer to the theatre I nervously looked around to make sure that no one I knew saw where I was going. Quickly I walked through the door and down the steps into the dimly lit lobby of the theatre.

In the lobby there were shelves selling various sex toys. I guess back in the day they would have sold porn magazines and videos, but modern phones had put that out of business. I was wondering how this place was still able to operate. That night I was going to find out.

There was a dark corridor with a sign that just said "Booths". Near the entrance to this corridor was a bored looking guy endlessly scrolling through his phone.

"How much for the booths?" I asked, trying not to sound nervous. The guy behind the counter explained that there was a cover fee and then to keep the video in the booth going there was another fee, that would be charged every five minutes. He told me there was not time limit, but the longer you watched the screen the more you paid.

I'm sure back in the day it was all tokens, but after handing over my cash, the cover fee and enough to keep the screen going for about fifteen minutes, he handed me a magnetic swipe card.

At the end of the hallway there were two ways you could go. To the left there was a door with a sign that read "Theatre" and to the right there were three booths. All three booths were unoccupied, with their doors half opened, half closed. I walked into the middle booth.

I was thinking that if I was at one end someone might go into a booth at the other end and nothing would happen, but being in the middle my chances of sucking cock went up.

The inside of the booth was about the same size as a disabled toilet. There was a screen in the wall and a small stool in the middle of the room. On each wall there was an elongated hole into the next booth.

Swiping my card, the screen came alive. My booth was filled with the sound of a guy getting gang banged. He was laying on his back, his ankles being held be the guy fucking his arse. On either side of his head was a different cock, which he took turns sucking.

I unzipped my pants and took out my now rock hard cock. Just being in a place like this made me feel so horny I could have cum right there and then, but I wanted to make this experience last.

Just then I heard the door to the adjacent booth latch shut. Looking through the hole in the wall I could see a guy pull down his pants and underwear to reveal a semi erect cock. The light from his screen could be seen flickering on his cock as he slowly stroked it to full hardness.

Leaning closer to the hole I put my fingers through the hole. I wanted to know how he would react to knowing that someone was watching him stroke his hard cock. He must have liked the attention as his cock throbbed as he turned his body so I could get a better look.

Standing up, he moved closer to the hole until his cock was not on my side. Now there was a hard cock just inches away from my face. My hand moved as if it had a mind of its own, gently wrapping around the cock poking through the wall.

I could hear a moan of pleasure coming from the other booth which encouraged me to move even closer. A drop of pre-cum was about to drip from the tip of his cock. I leaned in close, poking out my tongue I licked up the drop of pre-cum, savoring the salty taste.

The world was swirling around as I opened my mouth to take in my first cock. Wrapping my lips around this meaty pole began to bob back and forth, sucking each time the cock pulled out of my mouth.

Continuing like this for a while the sound of his moaning rose in pitch as he got closer to cumming. I held just the head of his cock in my mouth as I stroked the shaft, trying to edge him closer to orgasm. With one hand I was stroking his cock and with the other I was gently playing with his balls.

It didn't take much of this before he erupted in my mouth. Streams of warm salty cum filled my mouth.

As I was enjoying my first taste of cum I heard the latch on his door open as he walked out. My screen had gone dark and I felt an emptiness now that there was no more cock poking through the wall.

But my feeling of disappointment didn't last long. I turned around to see a hard cock poking through the other wall. This new guy must have been watching me suck on the other cock and was waiting his turn. Now that I had one cock cum in my mouth I just wanted more.

Moving the stool over to the other wall I firmly grasped this new cock and stroked it a couple of times. Again, pre-cum was oozing and again I licked up the salty liquid before taking him as deep as I could in my mouth.

I didn't have to move my head this time. I kept my face pressed to the hole as he pulled his cock out, almost all the way, before thrusting back into my mouth. A few times he pulled all the way out and I just sat there with my mouth open, tongue out, begging to have his hard cock thrust back deep into my mouth.

Before long, he too came in my mouth. Another mouthful of warm cum which I swallowed. Hoping there would be other cocks and other people watching me suck them, I quickly took off my shirt and removed the pants that were around my ankles. I quickly put my shoes back on and for a moment I was standing there naked, except for my shoes. The idea that anyone could see me naked made my hard cock twitch with excitement.

Someone had been watching, because from the booth on my left some fingers were poking out through the hole. I eagerly pushed my cock through the hole, straight into a waiting mouth.

He had a moustache, which tickled the head of my cock when he gently kissed the tip of my cock. With one hand he stroked my cock and the other fondled my balls. With each thrust his hand holding my balls moved closer and closer to my arsehole.

At this stage I was so horny I would let anyone do anything to me. So, when he wet his fingers with his own saliva and started to push a finger into me, I opened my legs to give him more access to my arse.

One finger was replaced with two and then three. With my cock being sucked and me arse being fingered I was in heaven. Then he told me to turn around. Having an idea what he wanted to do, I quickly lined my butt against the hole.

Pulling my butt cheeks apart he began thrusting his tongue into my arse. I could feel his moustache rubbing against my skin as his tongue swirled around my butt hole.

Again, I felt a moment of disappointment as the tongue was taken away from my butt, but the disappointment was replaced by the feeling of something else being pushed into my now well lubed butt hole.

The ecstatic thought 'I'm being fucked in the arse by a stranger' kept swirling through my mind. My cock bounced and twitched each time he thrust his cock deep into me.

As I was being fucked by this stranger another cock appeared in the opposite wall. I reached over to stroke it, but it was too far away for me to get it into my mouth. If I were to suck it, I wouldn't be able to get fucked at the same time.

The cock in the wall was pulled away and a moment later there was a knock at the door to my booth. Without a moments hesitation I unlocked my door and a naked man with a huge erect cock was standing in front of me.

With one hand on my cheek and the other on the back of my head he guided me down onto his cock. I gladly opened my mouth to take in as much of him as I could.

Now I was being fucked at both ends and the door had been opened wide, so anyone who walked in could see me being well fucked. I didn't care that anyone could see me. The thought of random guys watching me be used as a cum slut turned me on more and more.

The guy in the booth behind me thrust into me three final times, grunting hard each time. On the last thrust he erupted, his cum filling my arse. The guy whose cock I had been sucking guided me to stand up with his fingers under my chin. Taking my hand, he lead me out of the booth, down a short hall, and through the door that lead to the theatre.

Here I was standing naked in a theatre, cum starting to leak out of my well fucked arse. In the dim light I could see at least several guys looking at me. I could see that some of them had their cocks out and were stroking those hard cocks.

The guy who had lead me into this room turned me around and motioned for me to bend over the back of one of the chairs. I put my knees onto the chair and leaned over the back as the guy behind me pushed the second cock of the night into my arse.

The sight of me being fucked in front of strangers was all the invitation they needed. Before I knew it, I was surrounded by eager cocks. I didn't have to wait for cock, they were being slapped against my face. Wherever I looked there was an eager cock. I felt a spurt of hot cum on my back at the same time as the cock in my mouth filled me with yet another delicious mouthful of warm cum.

That cock was quickly replaced by another, just as the cock in my arse was replaced as soon as he had filled me with his load of cum. Now the sound of me slurping on a cock was mixed with the sloppy sound of a cock thrusting hard into my arse.

This gets us back to the start of this story. A guy shimmies himself between my legs and swallows my cock. As I'm being fucked I'm pushed onto the cock in my mouth and also my cock is pushed into the mouth of the guy sucking me.

It doesn't take much more of this before I erupt into a mind shattering orgasm. My whole body begins to shake. As I'm cumming at least two other cocks cum at the same time. But just because I'm spent doesn't mean they stop. Each of the guys keeps fucking me until they in turn has either filled me with cum or cum on me.

After everyone has finished I look to my side to see my clothes. Someone has neatly piled them onto the chair next to me. As I get dressed I recognize the guy from the counter out the front.

"I hope you're going to come back again soon." He says smiling. I think I will. I think I will.

NDW76
NDW76
27 Followers