Anniversary Gift

Story Info
Surprise group sex for anniversary.
2.8k words
3.85
16.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misstrust
misstrust
45 Followers

***To my editor Skye Kahoali'i,

Thank you for all your hard work! You are amazing woman and my stories would not be published without your help. Thank you for everything you do!***

The Anniversary Gift

We have been married ten wonderful years. In that time, we have come to know each other's bodies and desires very well. A few months back, you confessed your greatest fantasy to me. You want to watch me have sex with multiple other men.

I have never been one to share. Before marrying you, I had had a few threesomes that caused good relationships to end. Because of this, I have kept every relationship after that strictly one on one.

We have role-played a lot and talked for hours over the years of having a threesome of some kind, but I could never do it. I just wasn't ready to take the risk of ending our marriage. However, this is our tenth anniversary and I have been toying with the idea of giving into your request. Sooo...here I sit...in my home office scrolling through different dating apps. I've got roughly three months to pull this off.

I finally settled on an a dating. It looks like a likely way for a quick hook up. I enter my stats into the profile, and see if I can really pull this off. I am 5'6", female, curvy about 180 pounds, double Ds, long, curly, blonde hair down to my waist, green eyes and pretty face. I wouldn't say I'm cocky about my looks but I am confident to say the least.

My ad reads: Married female looking for single men for one night of fun! Looking for multiple single men for one night of hot sweaty sex while my husband watches. I am planning to be the best wife ever, by surprising my husband by making his fantasy come true. I am looking for straight men who want to have sex with me while my husband watches. It has always been a fantasy of his to watch multiple men have sex with me. This is not a joke. I am not a robot. I am serious. If you are interested message me.

A few days later, I check my app and have fifteen messages from different men. I cannot believe the response I've gotten. Of the fifteen, three are completely out of the question. So, I start the process of responding to the other twelve. It seems that the majority of them live fairly close and meet my standards. I get a little giddy, thinking about this actually happening. I lose track of time and damn near jump out of my seat when you place your hand on my shoulder.

You kiss me and ask, "When's dinner?"

I suggest we go out tonight. You agree and we end up at the local steak house. The music is loud and the food is good. I ask, "Would you like to do anything for our anniversary this year?"

You smile. "Whatever we do, it will be great."

I smile back knowing this means you have nothing planned. I slip my shoe off under the table and start to rub my foot up your leg. I brush it across your thigh and gently tease your balls through your slacks.

Now that I have your attention, I ask you about your fantasy. I ask what you want to happen, if you're wanting to watch a bunch of men with me at once or one or two at a time. I learn a lot that night. From there, I put my plan in motion.

Fast forward till two days before our anniversary. I have booked a king size hotel suite two months ago. It has a living area with a couch and fold out bed, separate from the bedroom area. In the bedroom, there is a king size bed, and a chair in the corner. Of course, it has the usual hotel amenities...desk, microwave, etcetera. The hotel is about forty-five minutes from our home. I booked the hotel room under the name Mrs. Jones...not our name as I wanted to keep this adventure quiet.

Over the last three months I have kept in touch with ten of the original twelve guys form my dating app and two more who messaged me later. The plan is for them to start showing up at the hotel anytime between 8:00 pm and 11:00 pm. We should be back from dinner by then and I hope to have had a few drinks. I also hope to have started fooling around with you. I don't know how many of the men plan on showing up... but I am very excited to surprise you. They all know what hotel we will be at and the room number. They have been instructed to knock three times and enter the room...which will be unlocked. The first guy there is to walk in and kiss me.

I have bought some new lingerie. The top is a black string bra with lace see through cups. It leaves me completely exposed. The bottom is a g string with the same black see trough lace on the front triangle. It hides nicely under my little red dress. I got it especially for you. It is a satin, halter-top dress. It hugs all my curves and lifts my breasts with ease. The dress stops about two inches above my knee. It's sexy and practical. I've paired the dress with a pair of three-inch black heels and a silver chain necklace with a single pearl that rest at my throat. I decided to leave my hair down. It's usually pulled back and braided. I can't wait to see your face.

Finally, it's the day of our anniversary. You kiss me and tell me, "Happy Anniversary, honey!" as you get ready for work. I remind you to be home by 4:00 pm since our dinner reservations are at 5:30. You tell me you won't be late, and kiss me again on your way out. I run through a shower and head out to get a full body wax. I want to look hot for you...and impress the guys who are going to be with me. I feel like I did on Senior Prom night. I'm giddy and nervous but happy and excited. I can't wait!

True to your word, you are home by 4:00 pm. You stop in the doorway when you see me, looking me up and down. I can feel your eyes linger, on my ankles, wrapped in the straps of my favorite 'fuck me' heels. On my bare calves and slivers of thigh. On my hips, the satin red stretched over them revealing no lines. Up to heavy breasts, barely encased, the deep vee neck showing the rosy glow of my cleavage, a blush that creeps up my neck and heats my cheeks as I see the hunger build in your eyes. I might have trouble getting you out of the house tonight. I clear my throat to remind you that, yes, I am in fact, right here.

You rub your hand down your beard and smirk at me, "I thought we were just having dinner."

My grin turns impish. "Dinner is just the beginning."

I walk by you and smack your ass, telling you to get a move on, to go shower and change because we are leaving in thirty minutes. You are in and out in no time. You meet me at the door looking good and smelling great.

I kiss you deeply and tell you, "I love you, too, baby. And Happy Anniversary."

We make it to dinner and you are already having issues keeping your hands to yourself, even before we are seated. I soak up all the affection you are giving me. I know that I will need every ounce of courage I can muster to go through with my plan. You tell me how sexy I look, and how you can't wait to get me home and out of my dress. I encourage your behavior as I push my ass up against your crotch while we wait to be seated. After a few short minutes, we are finally led to our table, me slowing occasionally so your bulge pushes into my cushy ass, and I hear your low growl. You order a Scotch on the rocks and I order a bourbon and water. You're intrigued by my choice. We carry on through dinner flirting back and forth and stealing caresses on each other. By the end of dinner, I am three drinks in and happily buzzed. I feel warm and giddy.

"What's next?" you ask me.

"Next, we go to the Marriott Hotel and I plan to show you how much I love you."

You like the way that sounds and ask for the check. It is 7:45 pm when we arrive at the hotel. I check us in under the name Mrs. Jones. You look at me with questions in your eyes, but do not say anything. Once we are out of ear shot of the front desk employee, you ask what that was about. I tell you it's about me having a naughty night with a married man. I give you a coy smile as we enter our room.

You look around the room and see that the couch bed is folded out and made up and there is a chair sitting next to it in a corner. On top of the chair is a box of multi sized condoms and a small vibrator and bottle of water.

I can tell you are confused. I pull you close, wrapping my arms around you. I kiss you passionately and ask you to help me out of my dress. You untie my top and unzip the lower half of my dress. You hold your breath as you catch sight of my lingerie. I look you in your eyes and tell you that tonight is going to be a very special night. I tell you how good of a husband you have been to me. I tell you about all the dreams you have helped me make come true and the tonight I am going to make your fantasy come true.

I kiss you fiercely for a long hot minute. Breaking away from our kiss to tell you that I am expecting company, three sharp knocks sound at the door before I get the chance. I smile, slide out of your embrace and head to the door. You try to get it before me.

Stepping up, I tell you, "I'm expecting visitors, John. It's okay. Trust me." You step back and allow me to get the door. I open the door and a gorgeous man is standing there. He is about 6'3". Medium build with muscular arms and an upper body that you can clearly see through his shirt. The greenest eyes I have ever seen and scruffy facial hair. His look screams country boy. My panties instantly dampen.

He holds out his hand to me for an introduction and asks, "Mrs. Jones?"

I take his hand and lead him into the room and confirm that I am Mrs. Jones. I then kiss him. Right there in the hotel room; wearing nothing but my barely there bra and panty set and heels; in front of you, my confused and shocked husband. Once our kiss has finished, I wrap his arms around me tightly, and turn to face you, my husband.

"John, he's here to have me sex with me while you watch. My gift to you this year is to give in to your fantasy. Throughout tonight, there will be a number of men coming to fuck me. They will all knock on the door three times, come in and fuck me. They are going to be with me one at a time. There may be two or three guys who show up at once and if you want them to, they can have me give them hand jobs or blow jobs while the other one is fucking me and they wait to switch off, but that is strictly up to you."

I turn back to the man whose arms I am wrapped up in and kiss him again. I look back at you after the kiss is finished and tell you this is the time for you to let me know If you don't want to go through with this, and if at any time you are uncomfortable or want me to stop all you have to do is say so.

You quickly grab my arm and pull me to your chest. You kiss me so hard my lips instantly swell. "You are an amazing woman for doing this. Get back over there and put on one hell of a show!"

I smile so big it hurts. You nod to the man behind me. He wraps his arms around to my front and starts fondling my breasts. I lay my head back on his shoulder and he starts kissing and nipping at my neck. Staying intertwined, I guide us back to the fold out bed.

I am completely lost in the man, who is removing what little clothing I have left and kissing my body simultaneously. I barely hear the second knock. You get up and let the gentleman in. You tell him he's just in time and the show is just getting started. About the time the first guy thrust his cock into my wet pussy, the second man is standing at the foot of the bed watching the show with you.

I am laying on my back, knees bent, thighs back, calves resting on the first guy's shoulders. He has been pounding away at my pussy for several minutes. I can tell he is getting close to coming. I look to my left and see you watching me intently. I also catch a glimpse of guy Number Two stroking his cock. I smile and start playing with my nipples. It must have been just the thing to send guy Number One over the edge, with one final thrust and a solid grunt he collapses on top of me.

You motion for guy Number Two to step up to the plate. He brings his eight-inch cock up to my mouth. I swallow nervously and lick my lips. I reach out with my hand and grab his shaft, bringing him a little closer to me and sticking the head in my mouth. Guy Number One pulls out of my pussy and deposits his condom into the trash can. He pulls up his pants and stands next to you. You are both watching me suck this thick cock. I close my eyes and let myself get lost in the task at hand. I am sucking hard and as deep as I can. I have made myself gag on this cock several times. Every now in then I'll open my eyes and I can see he is enjoying it as much as I am.

The night continues like this for some time. Man after man, knock, enter, and use my mouth and pussy. A few times, my pussy would be filled with cock and another man would be using my mouth. After the fifth guy came on my tits, you came up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Are you doing ok?" I smile at you. You nod at me in response.

"Hey guys," I hear your smooth baritone voice say. "Thank you all for coming out tonight and servicing my wife. You have made me a very happy man. It's my turn to have her all to myself. I can tell she is getting worn out. I'm going to request that all the men in the room gather around my wife and cum somewhere on her...since you did make the trip out here tonight. At the very least, I hope you enjoyed the show like I did. Then afterwards, I'd like you all to get dressed and kindly head out. Thank you again, gentlemen."

I look you dead in the eyes as you finish your speech and I am so overwhelmed by the love I see in your eyes, that my eyes start to tear up.

"I love you, baby." is all I can manage before a body blocks my view of you and I am left surrounded my men stroking their cocks.

A hand reaches out and gropes my left tit and another pushes my legs open wide. I lay my head back, close my eyes, and open my mouth. A moment later, I feel the first hot, shot of male cum land just above my pussy. In another few short moments, lI am covered in semen. I have it on my face. I have it on my tits. I have it all over my torso, on my pussy and thighs, and even on the top of one of my feet.

All the men have stepped away and are getting dressed. You help me sit up and I look around at everyone getting dressed and rest my head on your stomach.

"Happy Anniversary, baby," I tell you.

You kiss the top of my head.

"Best one ever."

misstrust
misstrust
45 Followers