Drinking Buddies

Story Info
Wife meets husbands co-workers.
2.3k words
4.43
56.5k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia turned on the TV and sat on the sofa with a glass of wine after changing from her work clothes to wait for her husband to come home. He often stopped after work with a couple of his co-workers for a drink, but rarely took more than an hour.

She sat on the sofa wearing her comfortable, if a bit ragged nightgown. It was old and a bit thin in places, but it was not for the casual observer. She planned on changing before her husband got home into her normal wear—still a nightgown, but one that was newer and without holes in it. She refused to throw this one out since nothing else was as soft and allowed her to be as close to bare as she dare.

Her husband, Jim, has seen her in this before and she loved the expression on his face when she still had it on. She never left it on for long and quickly changed into something else, but the nights he saw her in it were always special. She was careful not to over use this trick, but it was one of the reasons she liked wearing this nightgown.

She heard the key in the door and thought that maybe Jim hadn't stopped off for his normal drink with his buddies. She turned off the TV and got up to greet her husband.

He walked through the door laughing apparently in a very good mood followed by two men Shelia did not recognize.

"Wow!" said the first man, "You did not exaggerate Jim. You wife is gorgeous."

The second man entered and now two strange men were eyeing her up and down. Shelia stood frozen in place due to the surprised visitors.

"You are one lucky man, Jim. She is more beautiful than you said." The second man said.

Jim finally spoke up, "Honey, these are my co-workers that I normally have a drink with after work. I've been telling them how beautiful you are for weeks and they have been pressuring me to let them meet you. This is Bill and this is Pete."

"Hi," said Bill, reaching out a hand to shake hers. "Jim's description does not do you justice you are far more lovely than he said."

"Hello," Said Pete," I agree and I can see why he keeps you locked away."

Shelia's head spun with all the compliments, as she shook each of their hands. They both mover closer to her as if hinting for a more physical contact. She considered hugging them, and then realized her state of undress. She hurried into the bedroom and grabbed her robe. She walked back into the living area as she was still slipping it on. Unconsciously she was still giving them a nice view of her body as she slowly tied the tie of her bathrobe.

Both men appeared disappointed at her change of attire, but continued to compliment her. She basked in the constant flow of flattery and allowed the men to stand much closer to her than her would have normally. Pete faced her and talked about the silkiness of her hair. He brushed her hair with his hand first very timidly and when she didn't stop him he fondled her hair between his fingers, gently pulling it. To her it felt like a massage, but not like any she'd had before.

Pete worked his way behind her massaging and caressing her hair and scalp. Bill took his position in front of her.

"You have lovely skin." He said as he softly moved one finger across the side of her face and onto her neck.

She raised her head allowing each man access to her neck, Pete on the back of her neck and Bill the side. The stroking was both gentle, yet firm. Men's hands are hard and muscular but when gentle their touch is arousing.

Bill moved his hands to the front of her neck and proceeded lower to her neckline. The first time his finger caressed under the neckline of her robe she arched her back. When he pulled her lapels open she disentangled herself and went over to the dining room table to sit near her husband. She took several minutes before she closed up her robe again.

"So, you guys all work together?" She asked trying to shift the subject from herself.

"We all are on the same project and it is flowing smoothly since we all get along so well." Jim offered.

The other two added a bit here and there about what they do and a couple of details about the project, but Shelia noticed that neither of them took their eyes off of her for more than a few seconds and the flattery kept flowing. She found herself getting warmer by the moment bathed in the flow of positive comments and the interest of what she did.

When she felt Bill's hand start to caress her robe covered shoulder the warmth she felt increased. The heat from his gentle touch moved with his hand to the front of her shoulder and onto her collarbone. His caress stayed on top of her robe but moved lower. Her breathing increased and raised her hand to her neck. Bill slowly slid his hand lower to the top of her breast. She closed her eyes and stroked the bare skin of her neck and lower forcing her robe more open and displaying her cleavage.

Suddenly she opened her eyes from the erotic dream in time to recognize its reality. She lowed her hand, but did not move away from Bill's hand and his caress. She paid more attention to the conversation and asked for more details about the project the three men worked on.

She finally got up to refill her wine and offered some to her guests. They both got up to help. Pete again positioned himself behind her and this time stroked her hair, down the side of her neck, across her shoulders, and down her arms.

Her arms suddenly felt heavy and she let them hang and Pete stroked her time and again.

Bill, as before, stood in front of her and this time with two fingers gently stroked from the side of her brow down near her eyes, across the ridge beneath her eyes, down across her lips and down her neck to the point her robe covered. He pushed the robe open more and more with each pass until he exposed the nightgown she wore. It showed a lot of cleavage and soon Bill saw as much as it would allow.

When Shelia noticed that Pete was pushing her robe off her shoulders and Bill's fingers started to probe under her nightgown across the tops of her breasts she moved past them to get the wine. She pulled the robe back onto her shoulders but did not close it. She offered a glass of wine to both of the men and after refilling her glass returned the dining table.

She started talking about her work and the two men hung on every word, asking questions often for clarification. They seemed to her as if they were genuinely interested even if their view often shifted lower to the vee her open bathrobe allowed.

Shelia loved the attention and her husband seemed to enjoy it too.

"She worked out a system that utilized their existing resources to start up this new system she's describing. She always downplays that part, but it did get her a raise." Jim added to the conversation.

Bill and Pete were impressed and asked several questions about how she organized the old resources to fit into the new system.

"Jim, you never told us Shelia was smart too." Bill said

Pete added, "Yeah, not only a drop dead gorgeous body, but brains too. You are one lucky guy Jim."

Shelia blushed a bit, and then shifted the conversation. "Do you want some more wine?" She said getting up from her seat. Her robe opened a bit more with her motions threatening to fall off. She hesitated a bit watching the two men stare blatantly at her exposed body. She then pulled her robe back around her body watching the disappointment in the faces of her audience.

"It's such a shame that you hide your beautiful body. You should flaunt it like the work of art it is," Pete said.

Shelia blushed again and looked over at her husband. She wanted this robe off, but wanted to make sure she was not overstepping any martial rules. Jim smiled at her.

"You do have a beautiful body. I tell everyone how lovely you are." Jim replied to her unasked question.

Shelia took that as a yes, but was still a bit uncertain, so she hesitated. Bill and Pete stood and took their positions near her. Pete again stroked her hair, across her shoulders and down her arms. This gentle petting relaxed her completely and she found herself limp again enjoying the sensual feel of his strokes.

Bill placed his fingers on the tops of her ears and softly moved them over her ears and then followed her jaw line to her chin. She lifted her chin allowing him to stroke the front of her neck. He again pushed his fingers lower forcing her robe more open.

She wasn't sure if she wanted him to stop or continue. In the end she allowed him to continue. She only stopped when his hands reached her tie. She removed herself and went to get the wine only to find there wasn't enough for the three of them.

"I'm sorry," she said. "But we are out of wine."

Bill replied, "We actually need to be gong. We dropped in on you unannounced and didn't even bring any wine. It was a spur of the moment thing and we only planned on being here a short while."

Pete added, "It was rude of us to just drop by like this, but I'm so glad we got a chance to meet you."

"I'm glad you came by, I'm just sorry that we ran out of wine." Shelia answered. She hadn't closed her robe and the tie hung loosely.

Bill stood in front of her scanning her body up and down before asking, "Since we are leaving now could we please get another look at that gorgeous body of yours like we saw when we came in?"

Shelia looked from one to the other then over at her husband still seated at the table. Jim just smiled at her and she thought she saw a slight nod. She wasn't sure why everyone loved this nightgown. It wasn't immodest or sexy in any way. It was not shear or clingy. She had others that were sexy. What she wore now was not, but it was old and thin. It was more like an old comfortable T-shirt.

She stood not two feet from Bill as she finished untying the belt and opened her robe. She shifted one shoulder out then the other allowing the robe to fall onto the floor. She spun around to make sure both men saw what they wanted. She hadn't felt this aroused in a long time.

Pete asked, "Can we get a goodbye hug?"

She opened her arms to Pete who immediately wrapped his arms around her and started to gently knead her back. His hands drifted lower and soon were caressing her butt. He stroked up her sides stopping just either side of her breasts. His thumbs flicked over her nipples sending shock waves though-out her body. He moved back and allowed his friend the same opportunity.

After the two men left and she attacked her husband. Dinner was forgotten and clothes were scattered everywhere. Jim and Shelia shared one of the most intense sexual experiences they had since their honeymoon.

Shelia now had a new appreciation for her old nightgown. She and Jim talked about his friends over the next several days. Jim enjoyed that evening as much as Shelia had. She talked with him about the shock of seeing two strange men when she wasn't completely dressed. He pressed her on that that until she admitted to being aroused by it. This experience taught her that she was a bit of an exhibitionist. Jim admitted that seeing her flirt with his two coworkers turned him on.

They role played that evening several times over the next week and it always ended in intense and passionate sex. She often wore little during these games of make-believe. The role-play started with both of them home and pretending that he was a stranger catching her not fully dressed. It evolved after a few days to her wearing little waiting for him to come home—there was always the possibility that he would not be alone.

"If you want to invite Bill and Pete over for dinner some time, that would be fine, just give me some warning." She offered a couple of weeks after that surprise visit.

"They have been asking to come over again and they promised to bring the wine this time." He replied.

The next evening after Shelia got home, she stripped and put on one of her sheer pieces of lingerie and waited to see who would come though the door. She had asked Jim to warn her when he invited his coworkers over and she did trust that he would, but her fantasy was in overdrive imagining Jim and his two co-workers walking through the door and seeing her dressed for sex. Would she give them each a hug like she ended the evening several weeks ago? Or would she run back into the bedroom to get her robe and have them try to get if off of her?

She was lost in her fantasy when the door opened and Jim walked in alone.

"Well, don't you look good enough to eat?" He announced seeing her almost naked and visibly aroused.