Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like your present?" She pulled at the lace around her nipple and let it snap back into position.

Grant had almost forgotten that the lace outfits had been a part of the present. "I love it. I love you." He looked down at Sara, happily licking every inch of him searching for more evidence of the sex that had just occurred. "This has been amazing. I kinda feel bad now, I didn't get you another woman to have sex with."

They both laughed. "Maybe some other time baby. I think one extra woman in the bedroom is enough for now. You are good, but I'm not sure even you could satisfy three of us." They laughed again.

"Yea, no. Let's just stick with this okay? I think one extra woman is plenty."

Isabelle was watching Sara, but looked up at him suddenly. "You mean. You want to do this again? You would? Really?"

"As long as we can set down some rules, yes." He smiled. He could feel himself getting harder again. "Besides, based on your stories, there are quite a few things you do with your girlfriends that I haven't gotten to witness yet."

Her mind was reeling. She couldn't believe this had all worked. Not only had he gone through with it and been okay with it. But he wanted to do it again. This was the best possible outcome. "Okay, we'll talk about your ground rules later. For now, it's after midnight, and I'm tired. I imagine you are as well. So let's get some sleep?"

Sara stopped what she was doing and looked up. "Do I get a say in this?"

"Of course," Grant said.

"Good. Can I continue what I am doing? 'Cause you seem to be enjoying it, and I certainly am."

Grant and Isabelle looked at each other and then nodded. "Go ahead. I doubt I'll be able to cum again until the morning, but If Isabelle is okay with it, you have my permission."

Isabelle nodded agreement and snuggled closer to Grant. Sara settled in where she was, facing the opposite direction, and continued to lick and suck on his cock. Grant let his arms slip underneath both women, one around his wife's shoulders, and one around Sara's waist, and held them as if they were two little girls snuggling their father. He drifted asleep with the feel of Sara's tongue on his shaft.

The next day was a blur of sex for Isabelle and Sara. Grant mostly just watched. He jerked off three times, always onto one or both of the girls, but he refrained from fucking either of them. Instead, he just watched. He even spent some time in the other room watching on the camera. He found it arousing to watch them like that. It was like he was watching on a hidden camera.

In the evening, Sara bid them farewell, and drove Isabelle's car back to the house, with the promise to return via cab the following day. Grant and Isabelle had a romantic Candlelight dinner for their anniversary, and had a nice relaxing night together, recovering from the fulfillment of their fantasies.

Grant felt a little silly giving Isabelle the socks he had gotten for her. They seemed like such a perfect gift when he ordered them. But after almost twenty-four hours of sexual fantasy, they just seemed not enough. She put his doubts to bed when Isabelle opened them and began to cry. He always knew that he hit a home run with his gift or card when it made her cry.

She told him she already had the perfect outfit to wear some of them with. And she had some ideas of some outfits to go out and buy for the rest. They made plans to do a photo shoot the following week.

"This has been the perfect anniversary baby," Isabelle said as they stood together on the balcony.

Grant agreed. "It has, but how are we ever going to top this for next year?"

This is my submission to the Valentine's Day Contest. If you enjoyed it, please vote. I'd also appreciate any and all constructive feedback.

If you enjoyed these characters, keep an eye out for future stories!