All Comments on 'Anniversary Gift'

by GrantBricksly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Fantastic, a bit surreal with the "clock", but sexy action and amazing descriptions of the many interactions.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

5 stars +++++. Still shaking. Well written, hot as heck. Hope you continue this story with additional chapters. Almost felt as if I was there. I'm almost 80, so the days of multiple partners are behind me, but the wife and I still make each other smile. So, I don't have to "handle things" myself after (or during) the reading.

Have to say it again, damn you are good.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I like. definitely a 5

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 1 year ago

Everyone wins! Kinky story and soo sexy!enjoyed it imenesly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What’s not to love. And February 13th is my birthday!

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 1 year ago

Thanks! Good luck with the contest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got about halfway through the clock one before it was swapped out. Hopefully that will be reposted at some point.

This one is very good and gives backstory to the characters that was alluded to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every man’s fantasy, but Grant needs more freedom with Sara. Good for the goose…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Daddy/Baby trope distracted from the theme. After showing him the first lace outfit, she should have gone back behind the curtain and let S then pop out. Why didn’t she want him to do PIV with S? Watching them go to town and only jerking off for three times at the end seemed unfair. Better than jerking off to this story, I guess, but he should have still been a participant.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Hm, my 13th is coming up with the missus too. Fingers crossed!

jschmosucksjschmosucksover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story but how does one vote for the Valentine’s Day contest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but boring. Everything is good, good, good. Where is the conflict? Even hallmark movies have some conflict. It adds growth and purchase into the characters love or hate but its the change that drives the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrantBricksly@GrantBricksly
I'm a happily married Daddy Dom who likes to write. I don't have a lot of works, mostly because my fits of motivation come and go. And sometimes I choose to keep my writings to myself. But, I do enjoy sharing too. (I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so I guess that goes with it..l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES